Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) (4152 Views)

Photos From ‘daddy Showkey & Daddy Fresh’ Star-studded Re-union Party In Lekki / Fans Attack Peter Okoye After Showing P*nis Photo On Instagram / Meet The Man Who Has Enlarged His P*nis With Silicone Injections To Half A Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by blowgist: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2014
A woman was is in her Kitchen one day when her 5-year old daughter walks.

"Mummy," the little girl says. "Where do babies come from?”

Amused, the mother says babies come from God.

The little girl then says, "But I heard someone say people make babies."

Seeing that the child knows a little the mother decides to explain a little.

“Cynthia, a Mommy and Daddy actually make the babies after they fall in love and get married."

"How do they make the babies," the girl asks.

"Well, at night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug, and have sex. Later the baby comes in Mummy's stomach.”

"Kiss and hug? But Daddy kisses and hugs me too," she said. "Is there a baby in my stomach now?"

The woman is now a little bit flustered. She felt the child needed a little bit of education.

“Well… Daddy also puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.”

The girl nods her head and begins to leave the kitchen. Suddenly she turns around.

“Mummy," she says, "Last night, I came into your room and saw Daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that."

“You get chocolate and its not for children! Now go to the room."

A day later, the girl walks to her dad.

"Dad, I want chocolate."

"Sure" the Dad says.

He hands her a chocolate but the girl will not take it.

"I want adult chocolate, the one mummy sucks from your PENIS!"

The man screams!

See More Interesting Jokes from source: http://.com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/384-curious-girl-wants-adult-chocolate-from-daddy-s-p-nis

Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by egbaguy: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2014
chisus.................
Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by bjcuntis(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2014
CHAIiIIIIIII!!!!! C small girl o.
Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by kayultimate(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2014
How can a woman be in her CHICKEN

3 Likes

Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by Hermanie(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2014
kayultimate: How can a woman be in her CHICKEN

Maybe the chicken was about to give birth to her grin

1 Like

Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by davidmoyes(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2014
kayultimate: How can a woman be in her CHICKEN
Lolzz.. I didn't even observe the error..
Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by ellagal(f): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
#Endtimekids cheesy cheesy
Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by Aizebioje(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
A woman was in her chicken ke? Lmao. Na so chicken dey hungry this OP?
Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
A WOMAN WAS IN HER *CHICKEN* shocked

HOW CAN SOMEONE(A HUMAN BEING) BE INSIDE A *CHICKEN* shocked

OP U SURE SAY U WELLangryundecided
Re: Wtf! CURIOUS GIRL WANTS "ADULT CHOCOLATE" FROM DADDY'S P*NIS! (PHOTO) by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Commedian Akpororo Looking Soo Unkempt/broke..see Photos / CHEAP UK Used Phones & Laptops, Iphone, HTC, Samsungs For Sale Price & Pictures. / See Photos Of Prince Harry’s Ex-girlfriends As They Arrive The Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.