Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Logout(all) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Logout(all) (16040 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logout(all) by Donkunxex(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2014
what does logout(all) mean seun
Re: Logout(all) by ggrin(f): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2014
Av tried the (logout)all ish.... FTC shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked....emptyhen thank you ohgringringrin......dancing skelewu \(o_-) / All the girls them dey dance galala
But this new dance don cause casala
For this dance you no need shakara
Oya whine your hips like a this
Like a that
Like a this
Like a that
To your right
To the front
And your yansh to the back
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu…ske le le le le
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu…ske le le le le

32 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by Seun(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Clicking the [all] link will execute the [Logout All] action, which logs you out from all devices and browsers in which you're currently logged in.

Example: if you browsed Nairaland in a cafe or someone else's computer and forgot to logout, you could use this to logout from those computers.

227 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logout(all) by justi4jesu(f): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: Clicking the [all] link will execute the [Logout All] action, which logs you out from all devices and browsers in which you're currently logged in.

For example, if you used Nairaland in a cafe or someone else's computer and forgot to logout, you could use this to logout from those computers.

I was just Typing to ask the function of that "all" but you answered it.

it does Logout all, Just tried it on my 3 devices now.

I had to refresh and i was logged out to sign in again....

Very extra Nice.......

25 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by shorexng: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: Clicking the [all] link will execute the [Logout All] action, which logs you out from all devices and browsers in which you're currently logged in.

For example, if you used Nairaland in a cafe or someone else's computer and forgot to logout, you could use this to logout from those computers.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by Brymo: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Hehe, ok no wonder i logged in, again with my other phone, after using d 'all' option.
Re: Logout(all) by condralbede(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014

Noted....nice one man

2 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
OK.
Re: Logout(all) by redcliff: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
But does it still work when your browser remembers your login details?

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by pendusky(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Donkunxex: what does logout(all) mean seun

I don't really create topic these days on NL, But believe me i was searching for this thread! thanks for Opening the thread! But I just discovered Seun is trying to follow Gmail format!

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by dridowu: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2014
Ok
Re: Logout(all) by Kx: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: Clicking the [all] if you used Nairaland in a cafe you could use this to logout from those computers.

God I thank you o.
So cyber cafe still dey exist?

11 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by Tbillz(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2014
If it will log me out from been a NIGERIAN, I will gladly Use it....but if it can't, its as good as the zero behind the decimal. Thank you

14 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2014
OK.
Re: Logout(all) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Inas much as dis is a good idea, most of us leave our login details in some device incase we forget ou password we can still access nairaland and change the password.........anyways good work

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2014
ok. But ever since i click that "all". Nairaland have been logging me out automatically. Just a few minutes ago i was logged out.
Re: Logout(all) by Firefire(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
@ Seun,

Great job! Good idea, keep them coming.
Re: Logout(all) by skillet(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Logout is the name of seun's latest song on youtube.

6 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by publicenemy(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Good...smiley
Re: Logout(all) by Bryancrox(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
To avoid dis

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by emmyskies(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
This is nice but one feature I need is to see my followers. How do I view people following me?

2 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by kayultimate(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Nice. one

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Nairaland is gradually become too dope, its just too scary now!
this is just malakai, by the time we get to revelation people like Obama and buffet would all be members!

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by ebullientV(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Domt
Re: Logout(all) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2014

Noble idea, iMust say

2 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by Guykhena(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Its a very good improvement,and it gets to safeguard us.kudos

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2014
I wish purnsites* have this same functions.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by Giannakopoulos(f): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky:

I don't really create topic these days on NL, But believe me i was searching for this thread! thanks for Opening the thread! But I just discovered Seun is trying to follow Gmail format!
all
Re: Logout(all) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2014
*Following.*
Re: Logout(all) by CircleOfWilis: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014
seun, i dont like my handle without dt hyphen separatin the words (circle-of-wilis)

I WANT TO CHANGE THE NAME
Re: Logout(all) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Giannakopoulos: all u dese NLanders that can't show respect,can't u say MODs or sth rather than "Seun",this guy is rich enough to feed u,send u to school,marry 4 u,n conduct ur funeral( God Forbid)
low life. And all Nairalanders are poor or what? We've got people who can buy nairaland and SEUN. That Dangote,Bill gate e.t.c are on twitter or fb doesn't mean that they can't buy these platforms if they wish...smh

44 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by tuffgongjo(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2014

oga seun wa gbayi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down / How Does E-transact Work? Used It Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.