Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Logout(all) - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Logout(all) (16051 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logout(all) by angela98(f): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2014
femi4: Updates u mean
I Dont know what its called. On my note 3, whenever there is a new topic I get a notification. Sometimes I ignore it for a while before i comment because I Dont want to be the first to comment...so is it called update?
Re: Logout(all) by justi4jesu(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2014
angela98: I Dont know what its called. On my note 3, whenever there is a new topic I get a notification. Sometimes I ignore it for a while before i comment because I Dont want to be the first to comment...so is it called update?

You see am.... angry angry

it is called Frontpage Notifications, that means you downloaded the Nairaland App.

But after the Nairaland Tsunami it has not been functioning. cheesy
Re: Logout(all) by femi4: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2014
angela98: I Dont know what its called. On my note 3, whenever there is a new topic I get a notification. Sometimes I ignore it for a while before i comment because I Dont want to be the first to comment...so is it called update?
y r u afraid to be FTC
Re: Logout(all) by angela98(f): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2014
justi4jesu:

You see am.... angry angry

it is called Frontpage Notifications, that means you downloaded the Nairaland App.

But after the Nairaland Tsunami it has not been functioning. cheesy
ha ha ha..seriously its still functioning. Since I re-registered after the nl prob I get notification always. Yeah I have the app.
Re: Logout(all) by UjSizzle(f): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: Clicking the [all] link will execute the [Logout All] action, which logs you out from all devices and browsers in which you're currently logged in.

For example, if you used Nairaland in a cafe or someone else's computer and forgot to logout, you could use this to logout from those computers.
Welcome development. Good one smiley
Re: Logout(all) by angela98(f): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2014
femi4: y r u afraid to be FTC
story for another day. grin

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by ihedinobi2: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: Clicking the [all] link will execute the [Logout All] action, which logs you out from all devices and browsers in which you're currently logged in.

For example, if you used Nairaland in a cafe or someone else's computer and forgot to logout, you could use this to logout from those computers.
Am I the only one who can't access Nairaland from my laptop or could there be some problem?
Re: Logout(all) by femi4: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2014
angela98: ha ha ha..seriously its still functioning. Since I re-registered after the nl prob I get notification always. Yeah I have the app.
humm, even after so many Nlanders criticize the app
Re: Logout(all) by Seun(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2014
angela98: Seun If I logout all on my device can I still be receiving niaraland new topics alert?
Yes.
Re: Logout(all) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2014
snadguy007: Maybe someone is clicking 'all' somewhere on your behalf grin grin
very funny
Re: Logout(all) by angela98(f): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: Yes.
thank you
Re: Logout(all) by oluwashedy: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2014
Nice move
Re: Logout(all) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky:

cheesy SMH angry

Its so sad that Nigerians e.g 'Giannakopoulos' now a days worship money! I have the right and freedom to call you by your name before i forget ur damn name! Seun is human! Because am using Nairaland doesnt mean I should worship him! And it doesnt mean he's richer than most of us! please be properly guided!

guy i dey feel you, live dat guy nah mumu im be.

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by Twinmama(f): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
After the Tsunami on this site, i was re-directed to my former e-mail add, i want my new e-mail, cos i cant access my moniker on other device cos of that e-mail and the new email gave me access to use it on other devices. There's little on what i can do on this device, pls can someone re-direct me to the thread where i can change my e-mail pls Oga Seun you have done it before, you can do do it again.
Re: Logout(all) by angela98(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2014
femi4: humm, even after so many Nlanders criticize the app
yeah the app is very good can't fault it. All my friends uses it. Its a good app.

1 Like

Re: Logout(all) by Timijo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Seun thanks for creating logout all button. Please kindly create e-slap and dislike buttons for us, these are urgently needed.
Re: Logout(all) by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
jidesp: The logout all is just a Basic Ninjutsu but effective..Thanks

or jujutsu wink
Re: Logout(all) by Creamish(f): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Logout(all) by chillybrandy(f): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
How do I try this out please?
Re: Logout(all) by Appswheel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2014

Example: if you browsed Nairaland in a cafe or someone else's computer and forgot to logout, you could use this to logout from those computers.

Nice feature. May I use this opportunity to ask about other questions i need answers to

1. How do you determine posts that get listed in the Trending section?
2. How do you you choose posts that make the frontpage?
3. How do Private Message (PM) work on NL?

Finally, I have a suggestion.

Is it possible to introduce sponsored posts on the home page. The number of sponsored post could be limited to 5. promoters of such posts could be required to pay a token, like 5000 Naira. This will be aimed at promoting entrepreneurs (NL contribution to supporting entrepreneurial spirit among Nigerians). Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Logout(all) by seydam21(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nice job Mr.seun No more milacious hacker bypass on ur account again when you av forget to Logout on others browser....Evenn facebook should have dis most
Re: Logout(all) by tareigns(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
justi4jesu:

I was just Typing to ask the function of that "all" but you answered it.

it does Logout all, Just tried it on my 3 devices now.

I had to refresh and i was logged out to sign in again....

Very extra Nice.......
AUNTY....HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO BE ON EVERY TOPIC ON NAIRA LAND?
Re: Logout(all) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
tareigns: AUNTY....HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO BE ON EVERY TOPIC ON NAIRA LAND?

She hustles only at midnight according to someone on the Dubai thread who knows her.
Re: Logout(all) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
emmyskies: This is nice but one feature I need is to see my followers. How do I view people following me?
Click your handle[emmyskies] then scroll down.
Re: Logout(all) by jericco1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't understand NL anymore.
Re: Logout(all) by PenSniper: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Proud of you Seun. Please keep it up. More grease to your efforts.
Re: Logout(all) by Seun(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Twinmama: After the Tsunami on this site, i was re-directed to my former e-mail add, i want my new e-mail, cos i cant access my moniker on other device cos of that e-mail and the new email gave me access to use it on other devices. There's little on what i can do on this device, pls can someone re-direct me to the thread where i can change my e-mail pls Oga Seun you have done it before, you can do do it again.
You can change your email from your profile.
Re: Logout(all) by cirmuell(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: You can change your email from your profile.
there's an issue going round & I hope yhu will address that once and for all so it can be settled. different threads keep springing up about it.
Re: Logout(all) by cirmuell(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
jericco1: I don't understand NL anymore.
Change bro, it's constant!
Re: Logout(all) by tareigns(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gaggi:

She hustles only at midnight according to someone on the Dubai thread who knows her.
..I see....no wonder
Re: Logout(all) by alphaomega(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tbillz: If it will log me out from been a NIGERIAN, I will gladly Use it....but if it can't, its as good as the zero behind the decimal. Thank you

d best thing i wld advice u do is to kuku de-register from nairaland....(i.e if u really wanna log out frm being a Nigerian). grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down / How Does E-transact Work? Used It Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.