Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? (3224 Views)

Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria / You Cant Open A Corporate Account With Banks Without Registration With Efcc / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? by rocgirl: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hi all,
A friend just concluded registration of his business and wants to open a corporate account for it.
Any ideas on a good bank to start with; considering COT charges,security and other banking (for business) incentives and options??
Please help send in your replies on here or on lazgidigirl@ gmail.com
Regards.
Re: Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? by eluquenson(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
I will advice you go for UBA Lion Prime Account, it's a corporate current account meant for young & energetic entrepreneurs with zero COT.

It has all features of a current account & that's what I used as well.
Re: Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? by shikshark: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
eluquenson: I will advice you go for UBA Lion Prime Account, it's a corporate current account meant for young & energetic entrepreneurs with zero COT.

this is why i love nairaland........never knew there is an account with 0 cot

1 Like

Re: Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? by rocgirl: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
eluquenson: I will advice you go for UBA Lion Prime Account, it's a corporate current account meant for young & energetic entrepreneurs with zero COT.

Oh thanks.
0 COT? Thats good to know...
Have any ideas on what the minimum operating/opening balance is and the accounting opening requirements?
Also,besides CAC corporation/business registration certificate do they require SCUML certificate like GTB?
Re: Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? by dav8id(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
rocgirl:

Oh thanks.
Have any ideas on what the minimum operating/opening balance is and the accounting opening requirements?
Also,besides CAC corporation/business registration certificate do they require SCUML certificate like GTB?

diamond bank is another alternative to that of uba lion prime with zero COT.
Re: Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? by eluquenson(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
rocgirl:

Oh thanks.
Lion prime acct has different packages, Lion Prime Mini has a minimum of N5,000 operating/opening balance, SCULM certificate is not required.
In addition, N1,500 fixed monthly charges.
1.8naira per mil if acct balance go below N5,000.
N10m maximum turnover per month.
0 COT
Re: Opening A Corporate Account, Any Ideas? by chapatti: 12:43am On Mar 12, 2020
How to Open a Business Bank Account in Nigeria

If you have a registered business in Nigeria and you want to be seen as a serious business person by clients and investors, then you must have a business bank account otherwise known as corporate account. I won’t be telling you which bank to open a business account or not because they all can do that. But what might interest you is that different banks have different and slightly different process of for opening a business account with them. So you can go ahead and open with any bank and be rest assured that it is safe and secured. If you want your business or company consummated into the Nigeria then you need a company bank account. So I will be give it the guide for foreigners on how to open a business/corporate account in Nigeria which also includes the requirements.

The Benefits of Opening a Corporate Business Account in Nigeria

Registering your business account in Nigeria had allot of advantage and some of them happens to be the fact that it will be easier for you to maintain a healthy cash flow. You will be able to work through the tax liability process for either the month, quarterly or yearly. Below are the major reasons why you should open a business account in Nigeria.
A Guide for Business Name Registration in Nigeria

1. Professionalism

having your own business account, sure has allot to do with your company outlook and appearance. As a business owner, you always want your business to maintain a professional outlook and this is one way to make that happen. By keeping your business finances in a corporate account by opening a corporate bank account, this will altogether help you enhance your image of professionalism. For full details, click here

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan On Waste Management And Recycling / Bread Wrapper/nylon / Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.