Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria (2786 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria / GTBank Named ‘Best Bank In Nigeria’ By Euromoney Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria by sccofield(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I just registered my business as an enterprise with CAC. I would love to open a corporate account for it. I want to know the best bank to use for that, what to expect in terms of charges and other things, the banks i should avoid and also to know if debit cards are used on corporate accounts or just cheques. Thanks in advance.
Re: Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria by sccofield(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
pls can someone throw light on corporate bank accounts for me?.
Re: Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria by lakebless(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2015
Hi. Bros I ll advice you to open an account with diamond bank because its one of the best bank that can grant you different kind of facility for corporate account holders.
Kindly send your fone number to me because I work there and I ll call you and also open and maintain the account for you or more so if you can call me on 07066195449
Re: Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria by lakebless(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
More so there are some corporate account that are zero COT but there ll be a monthly charges to maintain d account. Also if you want you can apply for debit card for the account and checkbook too.
Re: Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria by sccofield(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2015
Thanks @lakebless I heard diamond bank is good. just want to be very sure. How many classes of corporate account do the have. and do they have any monthly charge on them? what i want is an account with my company name.
Re: Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria by sccofield(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2015
sccofield:
Hello Nairalanders, I just registered my business as an enterprise with CAC. I would love to open a corporate account for it. I want to know the best bank to use for that, what to expect in terms of charges and other things, the banks i should avoid and also to know if debit cards are used on corporate accounts or just cheques. Thanks in advance.
Re: Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria by sccofield(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=sccofield post=33529256][/quote]
Re: Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria by sccofield(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2015
sccofield:

(1) (Reply)

Naira Inches To N280 Per US Dollar / Marquee Tent For Event And Parties For Sale / Access Bank USSD Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.