Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria (5497 Views)

Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / I Have Revealed Boko Haram Sponsors To Jonathan – Guru Maharaj JI / REVEALED: Boko Haram Behind Building Collapse At Synagogue??? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
POG007:
I agree that some of our Muslim brothers are also killed, but such groups of Muslims are those the Boko Haram think have betrayed them.
So, before setting off bombs they ask victims their religion? This OritscheDevil man is certainly destined for hell because he makes all these false claims while pretending to be a man of God.

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by Arosa(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: So, before setting off bombs they ask victims their religion? This OritscheDevil man is certainly destined for hell because he makes all these false claims while pretending to be a man of God.

Have you ever heard of "selective targeting'"?

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by SOUNDKING: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
@sirniyeh...frm ur brainless quote man, i dnt need a prophet 2 tell me that you are either a sponsor or a boko combatant, but my promise is this, we will crush u 2 d least man.

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Arosa:

Have you ever heard of "selective targeting'"?

Dude, shut up and ignore me if youre going to be an id*iot when replying!

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by Arosa(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Dude, shut up and ignore me if youre going to be an id*iot when replying!

You are a daft Kunt, go suck a diick, fool.

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by djfaithy: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hm Ayo ortsejafor is bent on inciting christians against muslims in Nigeria, even the people that are supporting him on here know this but since its serving their purpose they feel its ok, I hope good luck jonathan will be the president forever.

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by fijiano202(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
MrT2011:

Sorry I just realized you can't read nor write- it's read, or "red"
am sure ur parents are ashamed to present u as their son to their peer group...common sense is not taught in school while Morals are not heredity..work on urself not to become a disgrace to ur liineage
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by MrT2011(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
fijiano202: am sure ur parents are ashamed to present u as their son to their peer group...common sense is not taught in school while Morals are not heredity..work on urself not to become a disgrace to ur liineage

Monkey! It is Read. Not "red"
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by fijiano202(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
MrT2011:
Monkey! It is Read. Not "red"
i believe ur parents are rich enough to buy u a dict...and oh,remeber i cant read nor write..dumbass
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by MrT2011(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
fijiano202: i believe ur parents are rich enough to buy u a dict...and oh,remeber i cant read nor write..dumbass

Ntooo!!! tongue
My Dog- come, lick my ass grin cheesy grin
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by suwailad(f): 12:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Pastor inciting religious division

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by Mogidi: 5:49am On Jul 11, 2014
djfaithy: Hm Ayo ortsejafor is bent on inciting christians against muslims in Nigeria, even the people that are supporting him on here know this but since its serving their purpose they feel its ok, I hope good luck jonathan will be the president forever.

So your Iman can say whatever he wants, you people can kill as many as you want but CAN leader can't set the record straight.

You don't have monopoly on violence do you?

You people must think you own Nigeria.

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by walexsho(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Mogidi:

So your Iman can say whatever he wants, you people can kill as many as you want but CAN leader can't set the record straight.

You don't have monopoly on violence do you?

You people must think you own Nigeria.
Have You Forgotten so soon? Those sets of hoodlums CAN sent to Osun to disguise as Bokoharam... Must all this be done to propagate mirror and make people think its Gold, though its not a surprise when we all Know the Religion is Business Venture
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by wallbuilder(m): 6:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Oritsejafor seem to the only Southerner that understands what is going on in the north. He is right in point. That was the agenda of Othman fan fodio. Now his seed are propagating same.

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by mekadinho(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
noblezone:

dude, having 98% Moslem population, is not the same as having an Islamic state.

God bless you X10.
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by mekadinho(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
ibietela2:

Stop saying what you don't know, GEJ was not the president when Yusuf was killed
Hahaha....... My Dear, GEJ has suffered no be small.
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
mekadinho:
Hahaha....... My Dear, GEJ has suffered no be small.

No be small
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by geniyke25: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
SULTAN OF SOKOTO IS A FOOL... FOR U 2 VE GUTS OF INSULTING C.A.N PRESIDENT.

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by driand(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sirniyeh: If you indeed understood the origin and genesis of the socalled insurgency, you will not be saying this trash.

The Islamic agenda we all attribute to as the mission of the sect is a mere insinuation. They all started as retaliation to extra-judicial killing of their member by the police. So they started bombing police stations.

It was when they discovered that Jonathan was not acting justifiably to the matter that led to attacking his own religion.

When police attacked the sect in their little arena, doing the will of Allah without violence, police first killed their member. Eventually their leader Mohammad Yusuf was arrested and killed as well in police custody. To all this, Jonathan kept mute untill it escalated into untamed measure.

Oritshjafor should stop politicising the issue
at ur age u shouldnt be talking without facts .
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by Spray(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
POG007: The National President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has opened up on the secret agenda of the dreaded Islamist Boko Haram insurgents, saying their major plan is to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state.

The man of God said this during the meeting of the National Executive Council, NEC, of CAN in Makurdi, Benue State.

Hear him:

I sympathise with families that have lost their loved ones to the activities of Boko Haram in the country. Let me also inform that about 80 per cent of those killed are Christians.

I agree that some of our Muslim brothers are also killed, but such groups of Muslims are those the Boko Haram think have betrayed them.

The fact is that the hidden agenda of Boko Haram is to have an Islamic state in Nigeria as we now hear and see in Iraq and Syria.

I think the insurgents are gradually advocating for a Jihad in Nigeria, which is not a good development for the country.
http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/395-can-president-ayo-oritsejafor-says-boko-haram-wants-to-islamise-nigeria
. Oga pastor how about your own boko boys that were caught in SA? Christian agenda tinz abi??
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by victor08(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
[size=18pt]This man again! He has tarnished his image the moment he started romancing Jonathan all because of money.[/size]
Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by Mekateka: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sirniyeh: If you indeed understood the origin and genesis of the socalled insurgency, you will not be saying this trash.

The Islamic agenda we all attribute to as the mission of the sect is a mere insinuation. They all started as retaliation to extra-judicial killing of their member by the police. So they started bombing police stations.

It was when they discovered that Jonathan was not acting justifiably to the matter that led to attacking his own religion.

When police attacked the sect in their little arena, doing the will of Allah without violence, police first killed their member. Eventually their leader Mohammad Yusuf was arrested and killed as well in police custody. To all this, Jonathan kept mute untill it escalated into untamed measure.

Oritshjafor should stop politicising the issue
guy get your history right. Mohammed Yusuf was killed during Yaradua regime and not GEJ. It was Yaradua that ordered the military to attack bokoharam base in maiduguri while he was on official visit to Brazil. The northerners only instigated bokoharam against GEJ out of hatred for southerner ruling the country

Re: Breaking! Pst Ayo Oritsejafor Has Just Revealed Boko Haram's Agenda For Nigeria by MrKevinBig(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
noblezone:

dude, having 98% Moslem population, is not the same as having an Islamic state.

Moslem country and islamic state (caliphate) are two different things entirely. Ssum of them just talk without knowing what they talk about.

Buhari Defeated The Maitatsine Islamic Sect - New York Times 1984 Article / Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan / Bring Back My Money! My Horrible Ordeal With Arik Air - Ticket# 7252106963442