Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? (2257 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Relocating From The United States Back To Nigeria: Advice Needed. / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hi Nairalanders. Am opening this tread as regards the above topic so that those with practical knowledge or helpful resources/information on the subject matter can share with the house.
Re: Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by tosynhovic: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Martins301: Hi Nairalanders. Am opening this tread as regards the above topic so that those with practical knowledge or helpful resources/information on the subject matter can share with the house.

Very simple pack your household in a Ghana must go and get a cab. What kind of question is this for gudnesake. you know know road to embassy?
Re: Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
tosynhovic:

Very simple pack your household in a Ghana must go and get a cab. What kind of question is this for gudnesake. you know know road to embassy?

Am not the cause of your frustration ehn. If you can't make any useful contribution I will suggest you keep quite.

3 Likes

Re: Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by tosynhovic: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Martins301:

Am not the cause of your frustration ehn. If you can't make any useful contribution I will suggest you keep quite.

it seem like am the only one here with you. other where like 'this same question again' am not fraustrated, I love my country and am staying in it no mater what!!!
Re: Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by omobabe1(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2014
i think it is good we all contribute to this matter because many people will benefit from it thanks

1 Like

Re: Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by ochukoccna: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
@ op, [b]I'd be surprised [/b]if a similar thread about this question is not existing already on Nairaland
I presume you want to emigrate as a permanent resident
So try search it out
Also, don't be lazy [no offence intended wink wink], Internet search engines are there to help out
Search out the answers you seek

That been said, there are 3 ways I know of
1] Visa Lottery [no longer viable to Nigerians living in Nigeria]
2] A job offer from an American organization
3] Sponsorship by an American citizen who is a brother, sister, father, mother or spouse

2 Likes

Re: Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by puffyjoe: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
pls bro i really need ur help with dis

1 Like

Re: Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
ochukoccna: @ op, [b]I'd be surprised [/b]if a similar thread about this question is not existing already on Nairaland
I presume you want to emigrate as a permanent resident
So try search it out
Also, don't be lazy [no offence intended wink wink], Internet search engines are there to help out
Search out the answers you seek

That been said, there are 3 ways I know of
1] Visa Lottery [no longer viable to Nigerians living in Nigeria]
2] A job offer from an American organization
3] Sponsorship by an American citizen who is a brother, sister, father, mother or spouse

Thanks for your info. I did check various threads on Nairaland but I couldn't find any topic dwelling on this issue. I will appreciate that u post a link if u find something good.
Re: Immigrating (relocating From Nigeria To U.S.A: Whats The Procedure? by kajoula(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
tosynhovic:

it seem like am the only one here with you. other where like 'this same question again' am not fraustrated, I love my country and am staying in it no mater what!!!
YOU'LL BE BLOWN OFF VERY SOON

(1) (Reply)

Asylum Seekers In Germany,how Do You Earn An Extra Income? / Help needed in sending a parcel to Kenya from Nigeria ? / Nigerians In Gibraltar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.