Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria (2111 Views)

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers / we APC Are Against People Of Independent Western Nigeria- Ahmed Magaji Tinubu / War: Independent Western Nigeria vs Nigeria who will win a War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by judyeze1: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
are you saying the student burn than the hall over this video , awolowo is no more a hero.. pro independent western nigeria against anti western nigeria independent like tinubu, mike adenuga etc..

video of the independent day of Western Nigeria 15th November 1957

interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdzZ1Dfl-Dg
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by judyeze1: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
angry cheesy grin
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by tpia5: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
tried to laugh, just couldnt.
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by emeralddayo(f): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
op u r sick....change ur misleading title...i wonder where u heard ur own story version abt d outbreak
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by judyeze1: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2014

[size=28pt]Lasu student insist on Musiwa[/size]

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by judyeze1: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
cheesy grin
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Musiwa, you go kill person.

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Musiwa they are all praying to you, but I can see from the Satellite Picture that some of them are tired, so please let them stand up, and don't be a wicked dictator like Mobutu or Abacha.

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by johnwizey: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Who is musiwa
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
johnwizey: Who is musiwa
gringrin when did you join NL? grin

3 Likes

Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by johnwizey: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
wazoboy: gringrin when did you join NL? grin
Check my profile
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by musiwa112: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
[size=28pt]do you still dont believe..

University of lagos Musiwa
[/size]

Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by musiwa112: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2014
angry grin
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by musiwa112: 3:37am On Jul 11, 2014
grin angry shocked
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by musiwa112: 4:15am On Jul 11, 2014
grin shocked cool
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by musiwa112: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2014
grin shocked
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by musiwa112: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2014
grin cool
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by musiwa112: 2:30am On Jul 12, 2014
grin
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2014
Musiwa can you hook me up with that girl in the front of the crowd, wearing blue jeans and a grey t-shirt with "Michelin" written on it ? I am assuming that the Michelin reference is with respect to her gorgeous jiggly ttits.

I like her full and firm jugs, her trim waist, and that sexy smile, and I must mount her like a demented rhinoceros at the first possible opportunity. Please help a brother out, man, and get me that girl's phone number.

Thank you and God bless the Aare Onakakanfo of Toto-Ronto land.
Re: OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria by musiwa112: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
cool

(1) (Reply)

Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks / Caption This President Jonathan's Posture In Baga / Why Sen Saraki Should Not Become The Senate President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.