Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) (4565 Views)

Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) / INEC Says Rauf Aregbesola's Highest Qualification Is SSCE / EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by brownlord: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestviewer: When I went to oshogbo for picture tour, the state was so dry and I asked a vulcanized who pumped my tire and he said that most of their people are all living in Lagos, that they hardly come home to drop a pin there. I laughed and laughed and laughed! grin grin

They are all claiming to be Lagosians while their states are in ruins! grin grin

The only develop place in Osun is osogbo, mind you even the osogbo is trash, try go to ikirun, Ila, boripe, jabe, etc and see how backward the state is, in ikirun there are see some students who brings chairs and desk from home every morning, I saw this last year, mean while ikirun is less than 15 minutes from osogbo

7 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by aresa: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nig.Society of Engr Confers 2012 Special Presidential Merit Award on Gov Aregbesola

President Nigerian Society of Engineers, Engineer Mustapha Balarabe Sheu (left) and Governor State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
(right), during the Conferment of 2012 Special Presidential Meri Award on the Governor by the Nigerian Society of Engineers in his
Office, Osogbo the State of Osun.

Btw, president's zookeeper PHD means what really? It means corruption, it means incompetence, it means shame and embarrassment every time he opens his illiterate mouth.

His wife the lecturer nko, her own no get level at all, one English word from her is like a setting off a nuclear bomb, even pinspal and 2 WAEC go run for cover...

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by Faun(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
If this is true that Aregbesola's "Engr." was fake all along, then I think we should also start investigating Fashola's "SAN", because that might just be fake as well. I say this because I've noticed many of his policies which completely insult the rule of law, his double-taxation and human rights violation, inclusive.

You know these APC guys are complete fakers. Shameless.

7 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by bestviewer: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

brownlord:

The only develop place in Osun is osogbo, mind you even the osogbo is trash, try go to ikirun, Ila, boripe, jabe, etc and see how backward the state is, in ikirun there are see some students who brings chairs and desk from home every morning, I saw this last year, mean while ikirun is less than 15 minutes from osogbo

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by Francis5: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
aresa: Nig.Society of Engr Confers 2012 Special Presidential Merit Award on Gov Aregbesola

Btw, president's zookeeper PHD means what really? It means corruption, it means incompetence, it means shame and embarrassment every time he opens his illiterate mouth.

His wife the lecturer nko, her own no get level at all, one English word from her is like a setting off a nuclear bomb, even pinspal and 2 WAEC go run for cover...

One question. If he has only but WASC, does he then deserve the award? Did he in fact deceive that NSE to award him based on a fake degree/HND?

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by Jeffoo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
To get waec na crime again...all dose useless politician when get bsc msc PhD abeg na wetin dey don do

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by OmoLisabi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Francis5:

One question. If he has only but WASC, does he then deserve the award? Did he in fact deceive that NSE to award him based on a fake degree/HND?
You are minding this PeeDeePee harlots. If Aregbe lied about his Edu. background, PDP would have disgraced a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by OmoLisabi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
nggovernorsforum.com/governors-items/engr-rauf-aregbeshola/
Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by aryzgreat: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sophisticated O-level govnor in a sophisticated O-Oshun. No wonder every thing in dat shythole of a state starts with 'O' since d best man ruling them has only O'level to show for d state's aclaimed educational sophistication!

O'level

O'meal

O'shyt

O'touts

O'mud houses

O' mediocrity

O'duduwa

O'daboooooooooooo!

8 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by OmoLisabi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pincipal na only you waka come
Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by anago18(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
he who the gods want to kill, they first make him mad..

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by aryzgreat: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Francis5:

I'm an Engr and a member of NSE. NSE can give award to anybody as long as u are patronising Nigerian Engrs when awarding contracts. The award is just to spur him to do moren bt does not in any way suggest he is an Engr.

Let him append Engr b4 his name and see how his bony a55 will be sued the next minute.

Aregbe is a scam! O'level Aregbe O'dabooooo!

9 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
brownlord:
in ikirun there are see some students who brings chairs and desk from home every morning
And you claim to be a university graduate !!! You have the temerity to calumniate secondary school students who i'm sure write and speak better English than you. Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by tit(f): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
No wonder!

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by idumuose(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
aryzgreat: Sophisticated O-level govnor in a sophisticated O-Oshun. No wonder every thing in dat shythole of a state starts with 'O' since d best man ruling them has only O'level to show for d state's aclaimed educational sophistication!

O'level

O'meal

O'shyt

O'touts

O'mud houses

O' mediocrity

O'duduwa

O'daboooooooooooo!

‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin

‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin‎​​​grin grin[size=1fpt] hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by gramci: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
He must have learnt forgery from his master Tinubu the Chicago degree holder

8 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Francis5: But the rusty roof aside, the cloud in this picture is spectacular. Yoruba cloud is superior to Igbo cloud. Hehehehe!!

You beat me to it....The sky is heavenly....Imagine a beautiful neighborhood with such skyline.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by bestviewer: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
You are very correct.. grin grin

Francis5:

You lie. The cloud should instead be protecting them from the harsh tropical sun, serving as some form of ''ozone layer'' (note that in quote). Their being too dark is due to too much amala dudu (dark) consumption. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by Firefire(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aregbesola used a diploma cert to register with COREN as a Technician in 1999.

I presume he could not validate the diploma result for reasons best known to him, hence, his resolve to make do with his WAEC result.

RAUF ADESOJI AREGBESOLA

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by aresa: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Francis5:

You know this is all he has because? Oh I forgot, you saw it on WASC so it means that's all he has. Your level of thinking sounds very shallow..

Is Ibadan Poly saying he didn't graduate from their institution?

Btw, you don't join NSE with WASC and you don't win NSE's highest award with WASC.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by idumuose(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Aregbe is also a confusionist.He merged islamic schools with missionary schools

8 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by Francis5: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
aryzgreat:

I'm an Engr and a member of NSE. NSE can give award to anybody as long as u are patronising Nigerian Engrs when awarding contracts. The award is just to spur him to do moren bt does not in any way suggest he is an Engr.

Let him append Engr b4 his name and see how his bony a55 will be sued the next minute.

Aregbe is a scam! O'level Aregbe O'dabooooo!

Okay, so that was not an important societal (per NSE) professional award but some amala-induced thing, right?

5 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by bestviewer: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is the final busting with facts and figures! grin grin grin grin

Another thing is that he claimed to be a lagos indigene (see the details above)

Firefire: Aregbesola used a diploma cert to register with COREN as a Technician in 1999.

I presume he could not validate the diploma result for reasons best known to him, hence, his resolve to make do with his WAEC result.

RAUF ADESOJI AREGBESOLA

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by Francis5: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
aresa:

You know this is all he has because? Oh I forgot, you saw it on WASC so it means that's all he has. Your level of thinking sounds very shallow..

Is Ibadan Poly saying he didn't graduate from their institution?

Btw, you don't join NSE with WASC and you don't win NSE's highest award with WASC.

If he has only but WASC
do you know what ''if'' means? Dumbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info) by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2014

(1) (2)

Video: Rotimi Amaechi's Interview On Channels Tv's Politics Today Programme / Obanikoro, Mimiko, Adams Fail To Deliver Wards To Jonathan / Heavy Security Presence At Sen President Saraki's Residence- photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.