Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Do You Believe In Santa Claus? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Believe In Santa Claus? (1207 Views)

Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos) / Haha See Me In Santa Wear, Merry Christmas To Nairalanders. / Do You Believe In Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by Ciaralover(f): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2006
why do people believe in thios imaginary thing called santa, this rubbish is not even real!
How they gon believe some fat man dress in red outfit with long nasty beared gonna bring the present on christmas.

Do U believe in SANTA!!
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by ikamefa(f): 3:00am On Jul 18, 2006
absolutely not ! shine ur eyes ma dear!
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by retro(f): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2006
Edited.
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by Basic(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2006
No!
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by Badman888(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2006
nope, i dont know any nigerian or african that beleives in santa,
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by Teezy(f): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2006
I think most kids stop believing in santa at age 6 maybe undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by KAG: 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2006
Yes of course. I've seen Santa, therefore he is.
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by mamaput(f): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2006
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/2603.htm

not the same as" father chrismas" in red that is a creation from coca cola
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by mamaput(f): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2006
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by hayprof(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2006
Santa wot? Lai Lai [Neva] Did i receive anything frm d guy since i was born? :lol:
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by Oracle(m): 2:08am On Aug 16, 2006
no i don't
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by Abike2k6(f): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2006
Yes o. I also believe Elvis is alive.
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by Free(f): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2006
hahahaha santa claus, lmao

no i dont believe in santa claus
he is a lie grin
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by tinard(m): 2:12am On Aug 30, 2006
Never did never will but if i ever have kids i'll let them have believe if they want to at least until a certain age
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by Raymand(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2006
Santa Claus or Father Christmas is a device by the AntiChrist to divert the attention from the main purpose of Christmas (which is the birth of Christ) to something else and agencies like Coca Cola fund this 'evil' scheme thereby turning the hearts of men from the one true messiah. Saint Nick is more evil than we think! he's an agent of the devil. . . thats just my personal conspiracy theory!! it's also real. . . BEWARE, BEWARE!! TIME FOR GREAT EVIL IS UPON US!! LOCK YOUR DOORS!! BOLT YOUR WINDOWS!! THE FAT CHIMNEY LOVING, RED COAT CLAD MAN IS UPON US!! DECEMBER AWAITS!! lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In Santa Claus? by ikamefa(f): 2:47am On Aug 31, 2006
Raymand:

Santa Claus or Father Christmas is a device by the AntiChrist to divert the attention from the main purpose of Christmas (which is the birth of Christ) to something else and agencies like Coca Cola fund this 'evil' scheme thereby turning the hearts of men from the one true messiah. Saint Nick is more evil than we think! he's an agent of the devil. . . thats just my personal conspiracy theory!! it's also real. . . BEWARE, BEWARE!! TIME FOR GREAT EVIL IS UPON US!! LOCK YOUR DOORS!! BOLT YOUR WINDOWS!! THE FAT CHIMNEY LOVING, RED COAT CLAD MAN IS UPON US!! DECEMBER AWAITS!! lipsrsealed

omo which kinda blunt do you smoke? ordinary one? or the one with small red pepper?

(1) (Reply)

Mad White Jamaiacan / Jakumo, Jamace And Jarus ~ One Soul?! / Japan Fukushima Radiation Problem: Is There Any Cause For Us To Be Alarmed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.