Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil (36592 Views)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Need Info On Brazil (cost, Lifestyle Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by billcosby: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil brings biggest wahala to Nigerian guys.. This thing called Brazilian hair..
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
22. Prostitution is legal in Brazil.
Oboy me I need brazil visa sharp sharp. grin
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gudiza(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Otenestbestyaho: 99% of the brazilians are CHRISTIANS of which 83% are catholic, the brazilian religion is roman catholic, i love that image of JESUS CHRIS in rio de jeneiro. No muhammedan in brazil, so they are safe from jihad!
I believe it's called 'Christ The Redeemer'.

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by LblaqueHaven(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
What baffles me is when Brazilians took to the street before World cup , my thought was that they're suffering until I recently check their currency to Nigeria's own and discovered that one (1) Brazilian Real (Brazilian money) is 73 Naira when converted. My question is when will we (Nigerians) repel against this extreme poverty and maltreatment from our leaders? Iya yi ti su mi gidi gan ni.

4 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by fairheven: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
1.BRAZIl has the sixth largest economy in the world.
2.the popular"Danfo bus"is manufactured mainly in Brazil
3.the former Brazilian president,Lular Da Silver use to be a shoe-shiner/factory boy. cool
4.the popular Brazilian player,Ricador KAKA is an evangelist
5.former Brazilian and Barcelona star,RONALDINHO was accustomed to smiling,not out of virtue though;but just that his "extruding teeth"wud not allow him to close his mouth angry grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by silverprince413(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
ajibolabd: haha, your fathers yansh.
we don't entertain insensitive people here.. Learn to tink

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by benarex(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil has all colours of skin. From the darkest to the lightest.

4 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by logica(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
runzlord:
are u kidding me. so two guys re seriously fighting and a fyn babe passes they con stop dey look the babe. one con say see ynash the other con smile say o boy im telling you. after the babe con go. they resume thier fight. 9ja is funny
What you don't realize is, apart from stopping to watch Pele, both sides used to meet and mix at palm wine drinking spots and gist. In 1967, the war was still nothing but a farce. This was as a result of existing ties from once being soldiers within a united army. Of course all these ended when Biafra decided to push towards Lagos and the fight got serious.

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by fairheven: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
LblaqueHaven: What baffles me is when Brazilians took to the street before World cup , my thought was that they're suffering until I recently check their currency to Nigeria's own and discovered that one (1) Brazilian Real (Brazilian money) is 73 Naira when converted. My question is when will we (Nigerians) repel against this extreme poverty and maltreatment from our leaders? Iya yi ti su mi gidi gan ni.
The exchange rate of a currency or the value does not neccessarily equate a strong economy

6 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Emma8043(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I know Brazilian hair grin
I strongly bliv dats the only thng u knw abt brazil... If i lie make i naked baff
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: most important fact

brazil lost to germany 7-1
guy u harsh o
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
ITbomb: Impressive, especially about that energy independent, Petrobras is everything NNPC was supposed to be.

And the girls? I love their milky skin, not black not white, just natural smooth blend
guy u gat me on diz brasil gurlz no b here.....i fo wan go do vacation there:::::
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
runzlord:
are u kidding me. so two guys re seriously fighting and a fyn babe passes they con stop dey look the babe. one con say see ynash the other con smile say o boy im telling you. after the babe con go. they resume thier fight. 9ja is funny
u cn say tat again.....
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by femi4: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
pontirock: RECENTLY OVERHYPED FUTBAL COUNTRY
The worst moment of Brazil in the World cup cant be compared to Nigerian best in terms of achievement

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by ITbomb(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
LblaqueHaven: What baffles me is when Brazilians took to the street before World cup , my thought was that they're suffering until I recently check their currency to Nigeria's own and discovered that one (1) Brazilian Real (Brazilian money) is 73 Naira when converted. My question is when will we (Nigerians) repel against this extreme poverty and maltreatment from our leaders? Iya yi ti su mi gidi gan ni.
Bro, it is the stability of the currency not the exchange rate that determines a strong economy. For your information, the Japanese Yen is almost the same value as the Naira.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1: Most Brazilian Prostitutes are Albinos.
bin there b4?
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
swaystunna: I need a Brazilian chick. Pronto !!
eazy papi
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by ITbomb(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abyzan: brazilian women have the deeepest....that thing angry
Last I entered checked , it was not that deep cool
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by RANDY1: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Otenestbestyaho: 99% of the brazilians are CHRISTIANS of which 83% are catholic, the brazilian religion is roman catholic, i love that image of JESUS CHRIS in rio de jeneiro. No muhammedan in brazil, so they are safe from jihad!
u cn say tat again

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gynacologist: bin there b4?

With Movies, Yes.
With Books, Yes.
With Legs, No.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Awoofawo:

During World War Two (WW2) there was ceasefire, on a new year eve; so that troops from both side of the trench could embrace and wish themselve "Happy New Year" coolgrin
are u kiddin me

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by fairheven: 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
ITbomb:
Bro, it is the stability of the currency not the exchange rate that determines a strong economy. For your information, the Japanese Yen is almost the same value as the Naira.

Yea,even Ghana Cedi is almost at par wit the U.S dollar,and thei economy is not the best
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by viconash(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
26. Its the only country that has a hair wavon that all Nigeria girl are fighting their men to buy for them. (Brazilian hair).
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abyzan: brazilian women have the deeepest....that thing angry
kall d full name and hw do u knw?
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by tuffgongjo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil has hosted two WCs with no success.
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by viconash(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Its the only country that has a hair wavon that all Nigeria girl are fighting their men to buy for them. (Brazilian hair).
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by tuffgongjo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gynacologist: are u kiddin me
u didn't heard that d war was stopped so that peeps from both sides can play football?
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Gynacologist(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
wat a historic country.....hw kom d official kolo is yellow instead of red:::::brazilian gurlz Are somfin else mkz me wana do wrong:::::
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by dubienatti(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil..emmm..duno, but sound like 1 con3 way garmany hammer 7-1..
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
fully in support of dat 22 no
Re: Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
The chances of brasil winning the world cup is 7-1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kasuwar Magani, Kaduna Where It Is Forbidden To ‘Love’ / Okada Man Carrying 7 Children (Photo) / Cows Spotted At Abuja International Airport (Pictures & Reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.