Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture (5310 Views)

Double Impact: Meet Marouane Fellaini's Twin Brother! (PHOTOS) / Man United Marouane Fellaini Shaves Off Afro Hairstyle – What Do You Think ? / Marouane Fellaini Shaves Off Famous Afro Hairstyle – Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture by tourphland(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bold promise: Fellaini has promised to shave his afro if Belgium win top honours in Brazil.
Tweet
Belgium can justify their outsiders tag and win the World Cup for the first time, claimed attacking midfielder Marouane Fellaini who said he'll shave off his afro-style hair if they succeed.
The 26-year-old, who has said he will shave his famed afro-style hair should the Red Devils win the trophy, put aside a difficult maiden season with Manchester United and scored with a superb header in the 2-1 win over Algeria on Monday.
His goal couldn't have been better-timed as he seeks to convince new United boss Louis van Gaal that he is worth persevering with when the Dutch national coach takes over the reins after the World Cup.
While the Belgians, appearing in their first major championships since the 2002 World Cup, were slow to get into their rhythm they looked more like the side that went undefeated through their qualifiers by the end of the match when Dries Mertens scored the winner.
"Belgium are capable of winning the World Cup," said Fellaini. "If that proves the case I promise that I will shave my hair."
Fellaini, son of Moroccan parents whose father was a former professional goalkeeper, received rave reviews for his performance when he came on as a substitute against Algeria and with the Belgians trailing 1-0.
Former England striker turned BBC presenter Gary Lineker tweeted an ironic tweet that Manchester United should buy the Fellaini that played for Belgium.
However, Fellaini, who chose to play for Belgium ahead of Morocco, says there is no difference between his performances for his country and United, despite him failing to score a goal in the Premier League last term.
"The Fellaini of Manchester and of Belgium is the same player," he insisted. "They bought me a year ago. There have been the good moments and the bad ones.
"I was injured, there was a change of coach (his former Everton boss David Moyes was sacked), and the team wasn't playing well. We will see next season. I will try to be better."

Re: Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Cool! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture by Big4wig(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
No way,y na..loved his hair na
Re: Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture by YoursGEJ(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
how does that stop van Gaal from selling him?
Re: Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture by towsyne: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fellaini without an Afro, is like
a scrotum without the testicles.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture by Iceman296: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Good for Him, Hope He performs better this time.
Re: Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture by Smartsyn(m): 2:57am On Jul 11, 2014
how does that change the fact that he was a flop last season.?
Re: Manchester United Marouane Fellaini Cut His Hair - Picture by Davidolives(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2014
you better up ya game else you will be a mikel in the making

(1) (Reply)

Europe Transfer Window Deadline Deals / Top 10 Flops Of The World Cup / Henry Nwosu: Sacking Rohr May Jeopardise Eagles’ AFCON 2021 Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.