Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action (21139 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / Get The Mr Or Mrs Right (2) (3) (4)

Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by abbey621(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Reading this thread alone makes things very clear, most people are master advisers but are yet to master their own relationships. Talking from personal experience, there is no such thing as a Mr/Miss. Right, in every relationship it takes two to make it work, if you keep an open mind and lean not only on your own understanding but wisdom from above then sooner or later everything would fall into place. Happiness comes from within, if you are not happy being single, why in the world do you think you'll ever be happy married to another human being? When looking for a partner, I ask myself 3 questions:

1: What am I bringing to the relationship?

2: What can she offer me besides the obvious?

3: Can she endure?( Everybody loves sunny days, but how many can stay through the rain?)

Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonychristopher:

you attract your likes, if your a sexx material you attract gigolooo, if your a wife material you attract husband. So check yourself. as of me, happily married and counting years.

Nope. Wrong. If you are a desperado, you will attract only men that will take advantage of you. If you are a wife material, you will attract both your kind and others who are not. Who no like better thing? Even good for nothing men love wife material remember?

As for the bolded, *coughs*
Happily married and banging other women besides your wife kwa. This is the deceit Nigerians love so much. National anthem for them; "I am happily married with kids. to God be the glory". Pfffffft. What a joke!!! #Eyes rolling#

Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by tonychristopher: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Nope. Wrong. If you are a desperado, you will attract only men that will take advantage of you. If you are a wife material, you will attract both your kind and others who are not. Who no like better thing? Even good for nothing men love wife material remember?

As for the bolded, *coughs*
Happily married and banging other women besides your wife kwa. This is the deceit Nigerians love so much. National anthem for them; "I am happily married with kids. to God be the glory". Pfffffft. What a joke!!! #Eyes rolling#

eyes rolling, pls dont do that for me, i will still bang you. happily married doesnt mean dickkk happily stuck on a pussssy u know, a dude got to taste the water, but a doug will always find its way home.

sleeping with the other lady doesnt mean that a man doesnt love the wife, and when has it bnecome a norm for a man or an african dude for that matter to be stuck on one toto...nawa for all these single women self, that is why una never marry....

una wan perfect marriage with perfect man, and men come with a whole lot of imperfections, like fast erectionss in a seminar, quickiess in a car lobby, loving wify and kids so much that they are his world

A MAN GOT TO DO WHAT A MAN GOT TO DO

thank lord am just a man
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
femikay149:

Brushing up a man

R u a man at all

Y dnt u say men should turn up and be real men

U want a woman to feed d man

Ur point are baseless

Women should go and marry okada men...u sef go marry omo alata(tomato seller)

Is tomatoe seller not a human? Retardo, if u didn't have the IQ of an ant u would understand that brushing up equates supporting if u like someone and are in a more privileged situation.
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
^^^^^ Now this is one of such men people are busy preaching to turn to Mr right from left. SMH. I can see open marriage trending these days. This guy up there will scream murder if his wife cheats. Who knows, she perfectly understands the kind of man she married and just doesnt bother herself as long as he isnt aware of her away matches and doesnt disturb hers with his ignorance.

grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies, avoid men like this dude at all costs OR ELSE you plan to have some fun outside too.

Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Sophyrocks: ^^^^^ Now this is one of such men people are busy preaching to turn to Mr right from left. SMH. I can see open marriage trending these days. This guy up there will scream murder if his wife cheats. Who knows, she perfectly understands the kind of man she married and just doesnt bother herself as long as he isnt aware of her away matches and doesnt disturb hers with his ignorance.

grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies, avoid men like this dude at all costs OR ELSE you plan to have some fun outside too.

Nigerian women are giving as good as they get, the married women these days cheat just as much if not more than their husbands. They are just very smart about it and leave the man thinking he's the player ;if the hospitals that run DNA tests for visa lottery tell you how many men are not the father of one or more of their kids you'll be shocked. That is why most of those women don't complain about their cheating husbands, nothing to complain about wink

Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by femikay149(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
rozzay: . Am sowy dat mail isn't opening and yahoo is misbehaving. U can send mail to rosiest87@yahoo.com

Okay sent u a mail to the one u quoted above
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by duerap: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yomieluv: This post is for them ladies,they are just too choosy. They want a hard working man,but won't accept relationship proposal from a bricklayer. Why. Isn't that double standard?

TGIF. smiling home joor. Thanks for this post.
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by femikay149(m): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonychristopher:

eyes rolling, pls dont do that for me, i will still bang you. happily married doesnt mean dickkk happily stuck on a pussssy u know, a dude got to taste the water, but a doug will always find its way home.

sleeping with the other lady doesnt mean that a man doesnt love the wife, and when has it bnecome a norm for a man or an african dude for that matter to be stuck on one toto...nawa for all these single women self, that is why una never marry....

una wan perfect marriage with perfect man, and men come with a whole lot of imperfections, like fast erectionss in a seminar, quickiess in a car lobby, loving wify and kids so much that they are his world

thank lord am just a man

Okay u ve spken well
Bt let me ask let wot if ur wife get a quickie in a car lobby, or travels and decides to quickly ve fun wit another man....hope u ll also accept she is imperfect

Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonychristopher:

you attract your likes, if your a sexx material you attract gigolooo, if your a wife material you attract husband. So check yourself. as of me, happily married and counting years.

May i ask where u met ur wife, and would u have married her if u met her in a brothel?
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
tatiana009:

Nigerian women are giving as good as they get, the married women these days cheat just as much if not more than their husbands. They are just very smart about it and leave the man thinking he's the player ;if the hospitals that run DNA tests for visa lottery tell you how many men are not the father of one or more of their kids you'll be shocked. That is why most of those women don't complain about their cheating husbands, nothing to complain about wink

Thank you. You gerrit!
Men like that dude seriously think that women do not get bored. Do you know what it is to stay wth only one man till death? It takes discipline and a lot of other factors and unfortunately not all women have it. I Now understand why most men complain that they do not understand women. Because they think we cannot do what they do. They already have pre conceived ideas of what women should be and they keep emphasizing on that instead of what women need or what women are capable of. thats what i call 'Self Denial to massage the Ego'. Very dangerous. And its because of this many men are training children that are not theirs unknown to them.

For this dude mind, e be james bond running shows outside. I dnt know why men are not good at reading between the lines when most women care less about their cheating ways. I dnt gerrit.

Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonychristopher:

i will not argue with you but census and demography will argue you.... men beget fathers and fathers beget husbands, take it or leave it men are scarce...women are surplus

TAKE A TRIP TO CHURCH AND SEE HOW WOMEN PRAY FOR MARRIAGE

Am not sure u get my point, wot i mean is how many responsible men do we have nowadaiz to becum fathers...do u notice dat children born outta wedlock is on d rise now..i get ur point tho
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by ogawisdom(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
If mr/mrs right means a perfect person then its rare seen in real life bc no one is person. Wat I tell ppl is to kw urself n d kind of person u can live with. There is no one size fit all in relationships.
To live with anoda person requires tolerance n a growing together
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
femikay149:

Okay u ve spken well
Bt let me ask let wot if ur wife get a quickie in a car lobby, or travels and decides to quickly ve fun wit another man....hope u ll also accept she is imperfect

Abi now. No woman is perfect too. some women get reeeeeeaaaaaalllly bored. women are not meant to cheat but that doesnt stop most from cheating still. Not all women are faithful and disciplined. thats part of the imperfections na. so i wonder what he will do if his wife cheats. Let me guess; he's gonna cry blood.
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Emmaesty: Decoration unit in Winners Chapel. Are you a worker? grin grin grin

Av being to Winners Chapel, ibadan several times..becos of u, i can join d decoration unit. Which Winners Chapel branch are u going to?
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
rutchiekens:

You're wrong!!! Most people allow the people they mingle with influence them but Everyone always has a choice..

No one can influence your decisions and your life without you allowing them... You always have a choice.

But, wot happened to the saying "show me ur friends and i'll tell u d kind of person u are"?
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
brainzdh:

Hey buddy, I dont get ur point as regards what i wrote.

U said there are good girls @ clubs and brothel, what am saying is wot will a good girl be doing in such a place...when u meet a girl in such place, the first thing that comes to ur mind is 'chop and clean mouth'.
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
tonychristopher:

thank lord am just a man

Chai!!! There's God o
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Eneze1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Akshow: Good one. In addition, I think people esp women need to be educated and know that marriage is not the ultimate. U have a certificate and have clock 25th is not a sign that marriage is d next thing by force by fire. Women too can have a career. Women too can build a house and have a car before they get married. Its not a boy thing anymore.

Thank you for this piece
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
my advice to men and women is that they shud develop and build a good character and let it be ur selling point.I bet u,the required Mr/mrs right will naturally come to u.
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by brainzdh(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

U said there are good girls @ clubs and brothel, what am saying is wot will a good girl be doing in such a place...when u meet a girl in such place, the first thing that comes to ur mind is 'chop and clean mouth'.

So every girl you see in a Club is for 'Chop & Clean mouth' ? Lol. Nawa ooooo!
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
brainzdh:

Well, dats how i see dem.
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
brainzdh:

Well, dats how i see dem..
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by nekede11(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
9c thread
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Emmaesty(f): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Av being to Winners Chapel, ibadan several times..becos of u, i can join d decoration unit. Which Winners Chapel branch are u going to?
I don find husband oh grin grin grin I attend Winners Chapel in Ago-Iwoye cos i study there
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by donem: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Bigsteveg:

But, wot happened to the saying "show me ur friends and i'll tell u d kind of person u are"?
Bro the guy u quoted is kinda right, this your adage isn't 100% true, i use my self as an example, back in my uni days all my close pals where into game exception of me, what do you make of that?
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
donem:
Bro the guy u quoted is kinda right, this your adage isn't 100% true, i use my self as an example, back in my uni days all my close pals where into game exception of me, what do you make of that?

What are we saying what are u saying, ur example above is ludaciously inefficientiously for the adage. Gimme good example and i may consider u. And perhaps, which part of nigeria are u from? I dont wanna guess dat ure from the north
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by Bigsteveg(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Emmaesty: I don find husband oh grin grin grin I attend Winners Chapel in Ago-Iwoye cos i study there

Lol, so which dept are u? I studied electrical electronics engineering, ex-ladoikite
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by millionboi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
$20,000 for u@OP Nice1
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by millionboi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
abbey621: Reading this thread alone makes things very clear, most people are master advisers but are yet to master their own relationships. Talking from personal experience, there is no such thing as a Mr/Miss. Right, in every relationship it takes two to make it work, if you keep an open mind and lean not only on your own understanding but wisdom from above then sooner or later everything would fall into place. Happiness comes from within, if you are not happy being single, why in the world do you think you'll ever be happy married to another human being? When looking for a partner, I ask myself 3 questions:

1: What am I bringing to the relationship?

2: What can she offer me besides the obvious?

3: Can she endure?( Everybody loves sunny days, but how many can stay through the rain?)
......hmmmmm,bro no gamble wit ur mariage o,wich1 be openmind wil put oda tinz in place
Re: Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action by obisiv(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op, I saw this earlier today. Why didn't you recognize the owner of the article?? sad

Mother Of 7 Docked For Abducting Another Woman’s Husband / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met,celebrate 16th Anniversary

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69