Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? (5131 Views)

KPMG Aptitude Test 2014/2015 Past Questions / Shelf Drilling Aptitude Test 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by Wifeysist(f): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
PrincessElla:
It was okay. 2 current affairs 'capital of taraba and capital of kogi. Den number series lyk "54, _,72,81,90. Fibre is a raw material used in the production of _? Ice is to water as liquid is to _?...primary skl quantitative, verbal reasonin, opposite in meanin, similar in meanin. Twas quite simple! Gudluck.
Thanks dear, ure a darling
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by romoruyi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Below are the list of interview materials you can get from my blog. I would upload more interview materials soon. Please feel free to download any of your choice and please do not forget to like my facebook page.

Dont forget to like my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/revosion

Get materials from here: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html

Email me to get yours at: rossbiomatrix@gmail.com

LIST OF INTERVIEW MATERIALS

Delta State Civil Service Comm Test 1
Dragnet Abstract Reasoning Test 4
Dragnet Success Abstract Reasoning
Free GMAT Mathematics
Free-GMAT-Verbal
Free-Gmat-Vocabulary
Free-gmat-Vedic-mathematics
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION-TEST1_2
NumericalReasoningTest1-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest1-Solutions
NumericalReasoningTest2-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest2-Solutions
NumericalReasoningTest3-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest3-Solutions
Psychometric-Success-Mechanical-Reasoning
VerbalReasoningTest1-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest1-Solutions
VerbalReasoningTest2-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest2-Solutions
VerbalReasoningTest3-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest3-Solutions
Geology-Tectonics.html
Barrons-Gmat
Dragnet Questions & Answers 1

WORKFORCE INTERVIEW MATERIALS
(Get your WORKFORCE interview material by downloading from the links provided below)

Workforce_Ability_Answer_20
Workforce_Ability_Answer_30
Workforce_Ability_Answer_40
Workforce_Ability_Answer_50
Workforce_Ability_Test_10
Workforce_Ability_Test_50
Workforce_Free_Test_Questions

PSYCHOMETRIC & DRAGNET INTERVIEW MATERIALS
(FREE DOWNLOAD)

Psychometric_Success_Abstract
Psychometric_Success_Diagrammatical 1
Psychometric_Success_Fault_Diagnosis 1
Psychometric_Success_Mechanical_Reason 2
Psychometric_Success_Numerical_1
Psychometric_Success_Numerical_2
Psychometric_Success_Numerical_3
Psychometric_Success_Numerical_4
Psychometric_Success_Spatial_Ability
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Abilty_1
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Ability_2
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Ability_3
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Ability_4
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Ability_5

CAREERS (FREE)
(download here)

Resume-secrets-exposed
Interview-secrets-exposed
How-to-excel-at-interviews
Career-change-4-u-three-steps
Personal-confidence-and-motivation
Thinking-skills.html

INFORMATTION TECHNOLOGY
TEXTBOOKS (FREE)
(download here)

12-smart-practices-to-improve
Business-communication
CCNA-in-21-hours
communications-industrial-networking and tcpip
Concise-hydrology
Effective-communication-skills
Emotional-intelligence
IT-management.
IT-strategy-technology-innovation
Maximising-your-potential
Personal-computers-and-digital signal processing

Wifeysist:
Thanks dear, ure a darling
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by uchennn: 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wifeysist:

That won't be mine, dunno about you tho
my dear, prepare your mind; Marketing is the soul of banking. It will be easy if you are innovative.
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by Wifeysist(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=] lol. Sure! Wish u all d best. When u done wit d test. Try sendin me mail so I can hint u on how to scale thru other stages.[/quote]
Hi @ , I just got my success msg. Can u pls give me your email add so I can get in touch with you on d next stage. Thanks
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by naijarazzi: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wifeysist:
Hi @ , I just got my success msg. Can u pls give me your email add so I can get in touch with you on d next stage. Thanks
wow! Congrats dear. I'm so happy for u dear. Just b relaxed, u just scaled thru d hardest of all d stages. I got ur mail. Wil surely reply ur mail
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by ufoms(f): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Please frends how did u guys apply
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by olumzzz(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wifeysist:

That won't be mine, dunno about you tho
Oga Ade, its everyone. I dd mine last year. 2m target within 2 weeks.
Dats d final stage. Plus u nned to get past 5 stages to get to the target stage.
Goodluck
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by Wifeysist(f): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
olumzzz:
Oga Ade, its everyone. I dd mine last year. 2m target within 2 weeks.
Dats d final stage. Plus u nned to get past 5 stages to get to the target stage.
Goodluck
Pele aburo oga Ade, everyone knows dat already. I guess ure in d marketing dept now!
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by olumzzz(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2014
Wifeysist:
Pele aburo oga Ade, everyone knows dat already. I guess ure in d marketing dept now!
Araoko leleyi o. Make i lecture u small. All graduate level employees must have a target. Even all d staff sef irrespective of ur dept. (iT, retail, customer care, corporate, etc). Dats d last stage b4 yr calld 2 their training schl. Dy r slave masters. I left sha. Nw wt FCMB. If u like ursef start looking 4 an alternative NOWWWWWW
Re: Urgent!!!!!access Bank Aptitude Test 2014, Anyone Got An Idea Of What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2014
PrincessElla:
It was okay. 2 current affairs 'capital of taraba and capital of kogi. Den number series lyk "54, _,72,81,90. Fibre is a raw material used in the production of _? Ice is to water as liquid is to _?...primary skl quantitative, verbal reasonin, opposite in meanin, similar in meanin. Twas quite simple! Gudluck.

Please what's the correct answer to your last 2 questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Federal Mdas That Will Recruit In 2017 / English Test At The US Consulate / Apply For ARM Plc Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.