Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online (1791 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online by OYOGREAT(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
We are almost there, here is the basic principle and what to have in mind. if you really want to succeed online.

10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online
As you are begin surfing the web and been directed to this article, I'm sure you have already been exposed to many web advertisements. There are many people out there making money online while in the comfort of their home, enjoying flexible working hours with no office wear needed, or maybe not even wearing anything.

Below are 10 ways that you can be like them. Don't expect to be an internet millionaire overnight. But certainly with consistent efforts you can make a few hundreds a month easily or even thousands if you work a bit harder.

1. Be a blogger – Start a blog (by the way, it's free) to write about something you are passionate about or you have certain domain knowledge to share. If you can write well and make people interested about your posts, then you can monetize your blog. One popular way is to sign up with Google Adsense to have ads appearing on your blog. Someone click it, you earn.

2. Online Counselor – If you have the knack and patience to lend a listening ear. Many people prefer online counselor because they can remain anonymous. You can start your own website to sell your service. Drive web traffic to it and start building up your customer base. If you don't know how to build a website then a Facebook page will be good enough to get you up and running. You will be paid on hourly basis.

3. Translation – If you know more than one language well, there are many such jobs available. There are many freelancer sites and forums where you can register yourself to express your interest. Usually you charge them on each translated word.

4. Sell your unused items – Ransacked your garage, wardrobe, under your bed… There bound to be many stuff you have bought on impulse. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Easiest way to encash your trash is to register as a seller with eBay.

5. Participate in Paid survey – There are many new marketing ideas everyday and marketers need sounding boards to test their ideas. Register yourself with such sites and when there are suitable surveys they will notify you. You just have to answer the questions truthfully.

6. Part time data entry jobs – You have spare time on hands, a ready computer for use and armed with good typing skills, speed and accuracy; and you can start earning money. Sites like elance or guru will be a good starting point.

7. Software load testing – Software needed to be tested before that are sell over the shelves. Register yourself for load testing jobs and you can help to test for bugs and comment to improve on the product. Of course, you can have bragging rights to have the software before it hits the market.

8. Build websites – If you have the necessary skills, you can make lotsa extra cash this way. There are hundreds of start-ups looking for an online presence but without time and knowledge. If you are good, you will get more than enough referrals than you can handle.

9. Start an online shop – You can sell on eBay or amazon. You will not always need to have to make your own product to sell. If your neighbor is into knitting, knock onto their door and start a joint venture.

10. Stock Photography – You need to justify your impulse buy on the latest DSLR. You can take good pictures and sell them as Stock Photographs. You can make from a few cents to hundreds of dollars depends on the nature and demand of your photos.

There are many other ways that you can make money online. Some can give you extra allowance to buy some nice clothes and some can replace or even surpass your day job income.

This is of no joke, those are the real source of what we have in bank.

Please try to leave a comment for us to know what next or what you don't understand about it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online by bigt2(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
What of fiver

1 Like

Re: 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online by OYOGREAT(m): 5:18am On Jul 11, 2014
The current profitable gigs on fiverr right now are voiceover, articles, reviews, testimonials, and solo ads. If you are good at all these you can easily make it on fiverr.
Voiceover is a media advertisment such as jingle. If you good at both speaking and singing, you can do this well. Articles, reviews, and testimonials are almost the same. Since you know what article is all about, you can apply that same knowledge to the other two. While article based on how to use thing and how thing works, review based on description and importance of thing, so testimonial based on the outcome after a certain thing has been used or put into test. As at now I have a review on BlackBerry Z3 SmartPhone. If you care to know. Solo Ads is a kind of advertisement used on fiverr to blast and advertise your gigs to generate targeted traffic or your facebook fan page to get more fans and more like. You can like my fan page http://www.facebook.com/ImmaculateNaija to learn more.
Thanks.

1 Share

Re: 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online by OYOGREAT(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
MAKE COOL CASH BY CLICKING ADS
Here is something that has changed my life financially and I thought why not share it with you. START WITH AS LOW AS $5.00 AND MAKE 6 FIGURE INCOME. YOU GET PAID EVERY 30 MINUTES. Click the link below, its free to join and make money, but you make more money when you upgrade.
To start, you don't have to put in the payment processor. But now that you signed up go to your profile and put in your payment processor whether it be paypal or payza, that is what you have to do. Then you add money to your account and buy your shares, $5 each share.
If you sign up with my link. Look under the heading at the top that says Member Tools
and select Profile then click on that and update your profile with your payment processor details.
Also click on FAQ at top of your page, you will get the answers to all the questions.
In order to get paid you have to buy shares. I know people who are making over US$1000 per day, they have lots of shares. Don't operate FREE account, you need to purchase your shares and become Paid Up.
How much would you buy a share?
$5.00 per share, buy as many as you can to start making much money, minimum is 1 share to start with.
After you have purchased your shares, the next line of action on your own part to get paid is to make sure you click 10 Ads per day, if you don't you won't get your money credited to your account.
You will see a check mark when it is green then you know you have clicked all the ads, but when its in Red you have to click the 10 shares. Click the link below
https://www.clickadpays.com/index.php?ref=23286
Re: 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2015
Make money with bettin, visit www.betcleric.com . Thank me later
Re: 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online by OYOGREAT(m): 4:25am On May 18, 2015
Hey Betters, if you need any WRITTEN GUIDE that can lead you to success in betting empire, contact Oyogreat and you will be amazing to see your earnings when you try to follow the guide diligently.
Re: 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10,000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10,000 or #20,000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.
Now you can register with 1960bet; as they offer high odds for staking
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684
Re: 10 Immediate Ways Of Making Real Money Online by OYOGREAT(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Afrigoldm is a registered business model in Nigeria and I wish to introduce the business to you. This company said they are dealing with gold mining and using forexbot for forex trading.

The business I'm talking about has been paying me about $30 (₦15000) for referral commission. What you have to do is to register with them by paying $30 (₦15000) for coupon code you will use to activate your account.

The next thing is to refer people. You will receive $15 (₦7500) per person you refer. Immediately you have $30 (₦15000) on your referral commission you will be able to make withdrawal.

You can refer as many people as you can. You can also withdraw any time of the day, as much as you can, as soon as you have $30 (₦15000) on your referral commission.

There is another way of making money on the platform. They call it mining. You can still earn money by sharing their trend post. Whenever you refer two people, they will still pay you out of your mining earnings.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Scam!!!!! Beware / Pls Where Can I Get The Following? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.