Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? (1028 Views)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Whats Up With Gov Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by suwailad(f): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2014
I can see a couple of hate threads devoid of political discourse attacking people for no just cause other than spreading hate and diversion.
Did you know the Rwanda civil was ignited by the radio,the social media then. It was infested with people who just want to preach hate as you can see its transforming with nairaland. Be warned Govt has stepped up its fight against social media, and past lessons should have been learnt. Threads attacking the person of Governor Aregbesola should be deleted and the op banned. Is this an attack forum or we are here to talk politics?

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by oduastates: 2:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Those attacking him are not from the SW,
They are not omoluabis,
They are not even intelligent .

The only basis for their existence is to destabilise and destroy the SW by creating divisions .

9 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by suwailad(f): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2014
Then why are the mods allowing

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2014
Op, don't be bothered. The bulk of those people attacking aregberascal are ibos. They are inconsequential and will definitely have no influence to the election result. Allow them to continue to vent their frustrations.

7 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2014
^
didn't igbos decide the Ekiti elections? Chris Uba is on his was to osun as we speak cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Demdem(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2014
FreeGlobe: ^
didn't igbos decide the Ekiti elections? Chris Uba is on his was to osun as we speak cheesy

U mean ibos elected fayose?

5 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

U mean ibos elected fayose?
as usual, you will not get it..

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2014
The fear of Aregbesola's qualifications......

Nairaland breeding fools like mad.

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Only fools will claim to get the below....

FreeGlobe: ^
didn't igbos decide the Ekiti elections?

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Reallagbake2: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
I stopped giving two phucks when I realized no true omo luabi was among the attackers. We, the voters, know it Argbesola or no one else.

Come to think of it, Fayose cannot even construct a correct sentence in english, yet no one cares/cared. We did not criticise his "I am long" statement, rather his character. Even if Omisore decides to get 50 phd's, we would not vote him. Bloody murderer of Bola Ige!

Omisore ko ni so ri re! cool cool

berem: The fear of Aregbesola's qualifications......
Nairaland breeding fools like mad.
What happened to Se,un and sexkillz? Fill me in, biko. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by AtlanticBreeze: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

Only fools will claim to get the below....

ok, stay there until omisore wins osun state, maybe by then you will start to get it

7 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Reallagbake2: I stopped giving two phucks when I realized no true omo luabi was among the attackers. We, the voters, know it Argbesola or no one else.

Come to think of it, Fayose cannot even construct a correct sentence in english, yet no one cares/cared. We did not criticise his "I am long" statement, rather his character. Even if Omisore decides to get 50 phd's, we would not vote him. Bloody murderer of Bola Ige!

Omisore ko ni so ri re! cool cool

What happened to Se,un and sexkillz? Fill me in, biko. cheesy
babe that one na long story o! If Anti-gbagaun didn't mention my name on the threads I wouldn't have known such brawl happened.
I hear say Oga at the top wan colobi afin babe to the extent say Oga at the top delete pisure wey afin and im babe snap. Now oga at the top come kukuma delete two of them pata pata from nairaland.

No be small gbege o!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Reallagbake2: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
berem: babe that one na long story o! If Anti-gbagaun didn't mention my name on the threads I wouldn't have known such brawl happened.
I hear say Oga at the top wan colobi afin babe to the extent say Oga at the top delete pisure wey afin and im babe snap. Now oga at the top come kukuma delete two of them pata pata from nairaland.

No be small gbege o!

cheesy cheesy
Osanobua!!! Se.un dey eye Ogugua?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
AtlanticBreeze:
ok, stay there until omisore wins osun state, maybe by then you will start to get it

That decision is for osun people to decide and not ibos. However I do not forsee the killer of bola ige becoming governor.

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by AtlanticBreeze: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
berem: babe that one na long story o! If Anti-gbagaun didn't mention my name on the threads I wouldn't have known such brawl happened.

No be small gbege o!

cheesy cheesy
vantage berem. gossips for a living. smh

2 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Reallagbake2: Osanobua!!! Se.un dey eye Ogugua?! shocked shocked shocked
ssshhhhhh!! lipsrsealed
No be my mouth you hear am o! Na the tori wey I hia I just download gi u!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by blacksta(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Who else but paid PDP agents

I am amazed - Yet the same PDP has failed the nation

6 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Reallagbake2: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
berem: ssshhhhhh!! lipsrsealed
No be my mouth you hear am o! Na the tori wey I hia I just download gi u!
cheesy cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

suwailad: Then why are the mods allowing
Ngakwe would allow it, *obviously* If myndd44 cautions them, they would be quick to run to Seun in tears. As if they are the only ones mynd bans. Nigga is strict; don't look for his trouble.

Just know that Chino and his company wouldn't vote on August 9th. The people that "love" Omisore should make him the governor of their states. As for Osun, it is Aregbe or nobody. Even Omisore knows, he just wants to spend Jona's money on guguru, so as to add some pounds to his already exploding waistline. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
oduastates: Those attacking him are not from the SW,
They are not omoluabis,
They are not even intelligent .

The only basis for their existence is to destabilise and destroy the SW by creating divisions .

this is exactly what you said when intelligent ekiti people attacked fayemi here. you said they are not from ekiti but at last what happened

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
once upon a time during fayemi, fayose political tussle in ekiti, many learned yoruba men and women in nairaland criticize him for his anti people's policies.
Apc supporters here on nairaland tag them igbo people and they said that their opinions are very inconsequential but when the day OF reckoning came they were proven wrong!
now fast forward to osun state election ,many learned men are pointing out the ills of aregbesola which includes forging of certificate, trying to islamise osun state, using substandard materials IN excuting projects, abandoned projects, using Lagos engineers and workers to handle osun projects thereby neglecting osun engineers and governing osun state from Lagos.

Rather than telling aregbe to correct his mistakes before IT is too late these evil birds are busy self servicing with the name igbo!!!
IT is OK when the time comes we will know

4 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Funny how the same people who have spent a portion of their lives insulting the President for tribal reasons are the ones complaining about insults on a Governor.

I personally do not support insults as I always love to engage in mutually beneficial discussions, however, it is obvious Aregbeshola is a thug type embodied with rascality. But we are thankful for God's mercies as the "State of Osun" will be delivered from the thieving hands of the Governor and his master, Tinubu in exactly 29days!

3 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by menice69: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
FreeGlobe:
leave them.dem go hear wuen!
Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Ohjerry: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
Politricks.

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by menice69: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
PapaBrowne: Funny how the same people who have spent a portion of their lives insulting the President for tribal reasons are the ones complaining about insults on a Governor.

I personally do not support insults as I always love to engage in mutually beneficial discussions, however, it is obvious Aregbeshola is a thug type embodied with rascality. But we are thankful for God's mercies as the "State of Osun" will be delivered from the thieving hands of the Governor and his master, Tinubu in exactly 29days!
Nice one.Hahaha,people eye don open! they are exposed!ashiri tuu!oka foooo!akara tuepo!come august 9,bourdillon str8 from there pri.....for crimes against humanity.
Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Demdem(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Eternal fools want to start comparing Jonathan with aregberascal. Abegii, that curse of a leader is not welkom on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by menice69: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
O
VICTORCIZA: once upon a time during fayemi, fayose political tussle in ekiti, many learned yoruba men and women in nairaland criticize him for his anti people's policies.
Apc supporters here on nairaland tag them igbo people and they said that their opinions are very inconsequential but when the day OF reckoning came they were proven wrong!
now fast forward to osun state election ,many learned men are pointing out the ills of aregbesola which includes forging of certificate, trying to islamise osun state, using substandard materials IN excuting projects, abandoned projects, using Lagos engineers and workers to handle osun projects thereby neglecting osun engineers and governing osun state from Lagos.

Rather than telling aregbe to correct his mistakes before IT is too late these evil birds are busy self servicing with the name igbo!!!
IT is OK when the time comes we will know
ori e pe jare.korrect person

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Instead of telling us y o meal costs 3 billion and o java notebooks cost 8 billion, some ppl here decided to be clannish.

1 Like

Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by idumuose(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Demdem:

That decision is for osun people to decide and not ibos. However I do not forsee the killer of bola ige becoming governor.
The same you didn't foresee Fayose winning Ekiti election.Chris Uba will teach you guys another bitter lesson.‎​​​​grin
Re: Whats Up With Attacks On Aregbesola? by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
The same you didn't foresee Fayose winning Ekiti election.Chris Uba will teach you guys another bitter lesson.‎​​​​grin

Fool, I never commented on fayose and fayemi debacle.

(1) (Reply)

Were The Soldiers Who Perpetrated The Zaria Quds Day Massacre Sent From Abuja? / Comedian Julius Agwu Has Officially Declared His Intention To Run For Governor.. / 12 Mi-35 Attack Helicopters To Be Acquired From Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.