Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (27660 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by englishmart(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
[b] Just got this press release. Read below...
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has sounded
a note of warning to the All Progressives Congress
(APC) and its presidential candidate, Muhammadu
Buhari over unprovoked attacks on the campaign
train of President Goodluck Jonathan in some parts
of the north.
The governor said; "We will no longer tolerate any
orhestrated attack on Pesident Jonathan and
supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party
anywhere in the country."
Governor Fayose , who spoke through his Special
Assistant on Public Communications and New Media,
Lere Olayinka, said President Jonathan's humility and
silence of must not be taken for granted.
He said Buhari should not allow desperation for
power to lead him into throwing the north into
another orgy of electoral violence as he did when he
lost the 2011 presidential election.
Governor Fayose said; "Having signed a pact to
maintain peace before, during and after the
elections, it was expected that Buhari would talk to
his blood thirsty supporters to let peace reign.
"However, the orchestrated attacks on the campaign
train of the president in Katsina and Bauchi States
have shown that APC is not a party of peace and we
are warning strongly that they must not put Nigeria
on the spot.
"Most importantly, Buhari and his APC should tell us
in plain language if what they want is to dismember
this country, because nobody has monopoly of
violence.
"They must stop taking the gentility and civility of
President Jonathan as weakness because an attack on
the President of a nation is an attack on the country
and Buhari should know that he will never be
President of Nigeria by intimidation and blood-
letting.
"The APC candidate should therefore talk to his blood
- thirsty supporters in the North to stop attacking the
president, else they risk reprisal attacks from
Nigerians in other parts of the country."

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/ayo-fayose-warns-apc-and-buhari-over.html?m=1

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by DickDastardly(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
It saddens my heart! These are exatly the pre-1967 conditions that culminated into the 30months civil war being repeated by same northern actors. In all Shehu Shagari's accusations of corruption, nobody ever pelted him with stone anywhere in this country. If jonathan wasnt spared as the president, what becomes the fate of his supporters that dare vote him in the north? APC and their northern owners are already rigging this election tactically with violence and threat to would-be jonathan voters.
No matter your opinion and political leaning, be reminded that by the time the fire starts it wont have boundaries, except the lucky ones who escapes the country.
When the time comes, we shall all meet on the battle field.
----Field Marshal Dicktiger Dastardly. cool

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by ochilikoko(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
I love this Man FAYOSE.
He keep teaching Amaechi how to be radicalI love this Man FAYOSE.
He keep teaching Amaechi how to be radical
I love this Man FAYOSE.

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by clevvermind(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
O what is good for the goose is not good for the
gander abi? It was ok for Buhari and his cohorts to
disrupt Jonathan's campaign in Katsina and
Bauchi and will not be good for Fayose to disrupt
Buhari's own in Ekiti. APCians , you sure reason
from the anus. I don't believe in tit for tat and
sorry to burst your bubble APC, PDP are more
coordinated and reasonable than you. Election is
not fighting but voting.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
A thug will do anything that pays the bill

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by lacasa: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
It's eeasier said than done.

Besides, why was GEJ stoned in the pDP states only?. It was a false flag operation by the PDP, n who is Fayose trying to intimidate?

#Noise-Making et al

Still, #GMB/PYO15

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by baybeeboi: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fayose......mouth piece of the gods
giving Buhari heart attack since 1759 and He's not stopping till 2035.
GEJ till.......................

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Barywhyte(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
This man level of insanity keep increasing by the day. Ekiti state being govern by a bloodthirsty man.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
See who is talking. The m.oron thug parading as a governor.

The North has been very well behaved considering the provocative advert you idiot sponsored. The advert alone is a valid reason to disrupt all GEJ's rallies in the north. You do that and you don't know you have started the violence already? Foolish man!

Anyway, we have long known that PDP is a party of the touts, crooks, thieves, thugs and killers.

PDP is a nest of killers - Prof. Wole Soyinka.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by doctokwus: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
This man is inciting hate more than any other politician in position of authority has done in recent times.
He is not hiding his contempt for the north and these are exactly the kind of sentiments that make people otherwise calm to react in unconventional ways.
Fayose is definitely scared of what becomes of his type after may 29,so he prefers the nation burns than he accounting for his misdeeds in office.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
ochilikoko:
I love this Man FAYOSE.
He keep teaching Amaechi how to be radicalI love this Man FAYOSE.
I love this Man FAYOSE.

An agbero will always love a thug's ways, utterances and deeds.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by sirajdinsaudi: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
This same tout called governor.It is quiet understandable that both Buhari and Jonathan signed the said agreement,but just yesterday, there was a heavy attack on APC campaign office in Adoekiti and Fayose kept mute and forgot that an agreement was signed. This same Fayose said he will stage his own campaign in support of Jonathan the same day Buhari was planning to come to Ekiti which is against the electoral law and INEC code of conduct. As much as I don't support attacking the president, so also I will never support opposition been taking for granted. Let Fayose call his brain to order.Simple.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by MadCow1: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan and his Agbero friends..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bad guy, This Fayose.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by veekid(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
this man should jus pray make Buhari no enter; chai him go hear am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by jiggalo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
90% of Buhari supporters are illiterate moslems,
jihadis, sharia supporters/ reporters and retirement
over due mafia politicians. I can swear with my
oxford forged certificate that no well educated
man/woman from the northern part of this country
will ever support Buhari' s candidacy. in a party
that has closed to 50m members across the
country and 80% of then being youths wish am one
of them untill we were denied the opportune to
match the great Jonathan with youthful force.
Kwankwaso of kano state has all it takes to lead
these youthful match to Aso Rock, not to mention
Okorocha,El rufai or Ameachi. But selfish political
interest and Islamic agendas will not allow us think
straight and today some people want to blame
some Igbos for not joining the cues like fullani
cows, known fully well that we're a nation bigger
than a country with well civilized men and women.
I know many will like to disagree with me on this
or even choose not to believe me if I tell them now
that am one of the thousands Igbo APC supporters
who throw free drinks to neighbours because of
APC with the hope of a modern change under the
new age only for us to be surprised with the kind
of change in package without any considerations
for the youths, even Fashola or Ameachi was left
out for another old man as the vice candidate.
Believe me or not... JONATHAN is the only
presidential option for this 2015.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by dre11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Agbero is still talking

After wasting public funds on a advert that is deviod of humane sense and judgement
He is really a lost dog that can't hear the whistle of his owner

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Kenai: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
This guy cracks me up! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by HACKPASTOR(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmmmmmm the DOG have started BARKING again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by dre11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
jiggalo:
[s]90% of Buhari supporters are illiterate moslems,
presidential option for this 2015[/s].

This your ranting belongs to the recycle bin
No iota of ISSUE BASED DEBATE conversation there except ranting

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
This Fayose noisemaker again

How is governance in EKiti going

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by datbay(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fayose and co will definately cause GEJ more harm than good.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lol, he first attacked as a form of defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by 2fine2fast(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
I refuse to comment on this topic.
But I'm sure of one thing
NIGERIA shall be GREAT Again
Sai BUHARI

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by sleekp1: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fayose kicking APC behind since 2011.

Fayose na correct guy.

21 Likes

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by golddeejay(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
i listened to this man in a pdp rally and am ashamed the man is a yoruba not to talk of a Governor of a state.

He was inciting and threatning violence and mimicking the hausa accent of GMB. And not to talk of his controversial adverts.

What is the difference btw a leader inciting violence and youth carrying it out. Fayose is as guity as those youth.

Let say no to unguarded speech, advert and violence.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP are suffering from "buhariphobia"

The fear of Buhari.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
This man is controversial and a troublemaker but he is always not far from the truth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by eazysmiles: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by Freelancer00(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
jiggalo:
90% of Buhari supporters are illiterate moslems,
presidential option for this 2015.
o boy, dey summarize all this yarns Na.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by abuc: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
In as much as I don't support Asari Dokubo and Ayodele Fayose recent actions, someone must be able to advice our Northern brothers to rebrand from violence to peace loving people. It was actually a bad PR for APC what happen in Katsina and Bauchi. If their supporters cannot listen to their advice, how would they be able to lead the entire Nation when they get to power. Violence for violence does not solve any problem but will lead to dangerous escalation. Rwanda Genocide in my Mind (God forbid)

When Lai Mohammed accuse Dokubo about the Arm deal in South Africa last year, Dokubo openly said he will physically attack Lai Mohammed. Alhaji Lai Mohammed have to plead with the Presidency to caution Dokubo because he's known to carry out whatever threat he makes. The Presidency intervene unofficially cheesy. Why can't Buhari and APC ask their Northern followers to be peaceful. Why must they be pampered when they cause chaos with the usual statement "Na so they be". This must STOP in order to avoid an emerging crisis.

Nobody should underrate Dokubo and Fayose. During Obasanjo tenure, Dokubo moves around Portharcourt with AK47 and bullet vest and the authorities could do nothing. His boys engage the Nigeria state in guerilla warfare and oil production was reduced to 700,000 barrels per day. This guy is tested and trusted with violence, I don't want to see that side of him anymore. Fayose on the other hand is tested and trusted. With the kind of things he has done in the past, I don't think he's scared of death. He's the only one that can be bold enough to attack Buhari the way he did in the past one week without any fear. He openly confronted OBJ even when he was not Governor with so much courage and audacity. Despite the cult following of Buhari, Fayose dared him and continue to do so.

Asari Dokubo and Ayodele Fayose are 2 lions the Presidency should caution. They are capable of fomenting trouble due to the unwarranted provocation from our Northern brothers. I don't want to experience war. I'm not a coward but war is not a party. I experience a little crisis in 1999 where light weapons were used and I can testify that War is dangerous and everyone loose at the end of the day.

The signs in Nigeria are not good ones. We must not add to the problem through Social Media.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Motor park tout

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets APC Governors And Adams Oshiomhole(photos) / Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Why I Will Vote for GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.