Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others (11482 Views)

Jonathan's Uncle, Nitabai Regains His Freedom / DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by TellBlazer(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2014
Iamoilprince: That's d kinda case SSS will investigate, but if its dat of a poor man dey will forget it!
kidnappers dey mad? Why dem go kidnap poor man?
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Iamoilprince(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2014
TellBlazer: kidnappers dey mad? Why dem go kidnap poor man?

My brother go to Aba...They kidnap ppl cos of 5k

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by jericco1(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
I knew they will be caught, well GEJ will pay them a personal visit, no entourage or retinue. They all gonna eat dust!
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by emesv26(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2014
God Bless Nigeria

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by datguru: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2014
Listen to that evil native doctor, he provided them charms for protection because he was afraid of his family getting hurt, why not use the charms and protect yourself and your family against this boys?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by NigeriaArmy15(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2014
The service said that Iko had confided in a kinsman, Ezekiel, that his employer, the father of the kidnapped girls, kept money at home and it was Ezekiel who promised to introduce him to friends that could steal the money.

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by wonda26(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2014
dont8: Onuoha, the native doctor, explained that he provided charms and herbal fortification for the kidnap gang because he was afraid they may harm him and his family if he did not cooperate with them
shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Person wey wan provide protection for people dey fear harm from the same people he wants to give protection. Damn! cheesy

How dumb can these guys get? cheesy

If naija security forces don kpai you, u go yarn dust grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by tochman(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2014
What shocked. My assistant course rep back then in school. This must be a joke

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2014
THEY SHOULD BE GRANTED PRESIDENTIAL PARDON.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by kingjoe(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2014
tochman: What shocked. My assistant course rep back then in school. This must be a joke
you mean it...i thank God the opaluwa sisters are ok.when it happened,I heard the news on nairand.coinciding with when I was reading his book for my postgraduate,I mean the sisters father.i prayed for the family,now the culprits have been caught,thanks to God.can you imagine,their own security man,under their payroll organized this.terrible

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by princenayo: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Una don enter, Finally obago, Real clueless,

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by ChrisOD: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2014
K0ala7: Let me play devil's advocate here since we can already see that our security can work if the 'right' people are concerned.

Now, this report tells me that you can kidnap a relative of the sitting president, or any political leader in Nigeria, really, and get away with it for the better half a year...

So what hope is there for a person who travels through Aba and is kidnapped for 100k to 500k..?

PS: I am a Yoruba boy, Port-Harcourt bred. So I have a pretty good idea of that side of the country from my 14-year stay.

Many have been kidnapped in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos for 1 kobo.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by paris10: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2014
Chibok girls have been missing for weeks, no arrest made or the girls freed. Now just within days of kidnapping Jonah uncle, dem Don arrest all the alleged kidnappers... hmm, deris God ooo.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by K0ala7(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2014
ChrisOD:

Many have been kidnapped in Ogun, Oyo and Lagos for 1 kobo.

I wasn't trying to be sentimental, hence, the side-note. In South West, they kidnap for rituals and body parts, so chances of rescue are low.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by delishpot: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2014
I am glad they went for the presidos uncle. That foolishness has made karma flush them out. At least its minus 5 kidnappers from naija soil.
I hope others will mumuishly do same. So that more of them will go down.
If say na poor man pikin dem carry, shebi dem for don chop money finish clean mouth dey prepare to carry another one. God naim tsend them this special operation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by delishpot: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2014
wonda26:
shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be small o my bros. shocked shocked cool shocked make me sef join you. Lol
Out of fear too naim him ask for 10% of the kidnap profit aka ransome.
Lol. No fear for money mater kwo!
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by delishpot: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus: All of nothing.

They kidnapped the Presidents uncle and released him without ransome showing that they clearly didn't plan their operation all the way through. Now they are surely going to die and it's all for nothing.

Na which bank dem want take collect the ransom? If say dem dare ask for money dem for don start the suffer head tey tey.
Dem for sell their mama amd papa take refumd that ransom.
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Blockus: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2014
delishpot:

Na which bank dem want take collect the ransom? If say dem dare ask for money dem for don start the suffer head tey tey.
Dem for sell their mama amd papa take refumd that ransome

No self respecting kidnapper uses a Bank for ransome. Infact, they dont even collect the ransome in Naira.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Truckpusher(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2014
datguru: Listen to that evil native doctor, he provided them charms for protection because he was afraid of his family getting hurt, why not use the charms and protect yourself and your family against this boys?
He is just too dumb to understand what awaits him.
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Richy4(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2014
how i wish those school girls kidnapped in the northern part of Nigeria were the president's nieces. those Boko guys would have been caught by now. sad
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by dont8(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2014
More like a clueless he-goat.
Truckpusher: He is just too dumb to understand what awaits him.
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by pomide(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
That's only what SSS can tackle Very Fast!...Our Girls Have Been Kidnapped For Only God knows How Long...Still Havent Been Seen!
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Frankenstein: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
This story is filled with holes. Ogar mentioned that the kidnappers didn't grab the president's uncle for ransom yet the native doctor asked for 10% of the ransom.

How can they have the balls to kidnap someone related to the GCFR with just 40 grand mobilization money and zero Intel and escape plan?

Can 40 grand buy 4 pieces of pump action rifles and pay for the speed boat?

These guys don't look like people that can pull off something that big- they rather go for unimportant persons without any connection with the government.

Anyways, good thing the SUSPECTED kidnappers were apprehended. They didn't go scot-free

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good to know that Marilyn ogar and her squad is great at resucing kidnapped victims......chibok girls were equally kidnapped ooo . Swing into action and go get them..... or do they have to be relative of the president before their lives will worth something
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Abdulkadeer(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nah only hin uncle waka c*m, whotz abt tha chibok Girls.

#I_Am_a_Muslim_Buh_ am_Not_a_
Terrorist_tho…

¤
¤
MY NAME IS ABDULKADEER BUT I’M NOT A
TERRORIST!
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by tochman(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
kingjoe: you mean it...i thank God the opaluwa sisters are ok.when it happened,I heard the news on nairand.coinciding with when I was reading his book for my postgraduate,I mean the sisters father.i prayed for the family,now the culprits have been caught,thanks to God.can you imagine,their own security man,under their payroll organized this.terrible

no, u don't understand. The guy (tammy) whose SUV was used in the kidnap of GEJ's uncle was my assistant course rep in uni. I just hope he is innocent...
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Saib4Jesus: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
They should be given amnesty if they are from Bayelsa, send them to Israel for counterterrorist course, and to be earning 400,000 per month.
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by delishpot: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

No self respecting kidnapper uses a Bank for ransome. Infact, they dont even collect the ransome in Naira.

My point is, they cant collect that money. No way . Even the money will trail them. Will they ask for it to be dropped off? Sent to a foreign acct? Who dem want send go collect am? ATM? Credit card? Well unless Goodluck no get better link with security ops. If not, that money go be like winch wey dey follow person from village to obodo oyinbo.
Even if dem see am collect, dem for sell their organs take repay that ransom.
I know kidnappers ussualy dont use banks. I know that.
I know their style is drop it there and wait for a call after we confirm the cash we call you and tell you where to pick your uncle. But I tell you e for no work for them.
If you doubt me, go try the uncles second kidnapp lets see how it goes.
If e work biko na only 2% I want.
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Richardiyke271(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Gud job but let dem use d same spirit n enter d sabisa forest n recure dos galz, den I will b happy wit nija forcemen n sss department
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Blockus: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
delishpot:

My point is, they cant collect that money. No way . Even the money will trail them. Will they ask for it to be dropped off? Sent to a foreign acct? Who dem want send go collect am? ATM? Credit card? Well unless Goodluck no get better link with security ops. If not, that money go be like winch wey dey follow person from village to obodo oyinbo.
Even if dem see am collect, dem for sell their organs take repay that ransome.
I know kidnappers ussualy dont use banks. I know that.
I know their style is drop it there and wait for a call after we confirm the cash we call you and tell you where to pick your uncle. But I tell you e for no work for them.
If you doubt me, go try the uncles second kidnapp lets see how it goes.
If e work biko na only 2% I want.

i sabi plenty people wey dem don carry wholesale wey dem pay ransom to bail and none of them ever pay through bank except the ones wey wan collect you sharply and those ones, Na their victims ATM dem dey use and dem dey collect the bar even before police sabi say the person don miss.

These guys ask for money, but the heat wey follow the guy for back strong Na ehn make dem quick quick release am without bail.

But wetin I dey try talk that time be say if you go through all the wahala to kidnap the first uncle, just follow it through because wether you release with or without money, government no go forgive you. The prison sentence no go change at all because dem release am without ransome.
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by delishpot: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Blockus:

i sabi plenty people wey dem don carry wholesale wey dem pay ransom to bail and none of them ever pay through bank except the ones wey wan collect you sharply and those ones, Na their victims ATM dem dey use and dem dey collect the bar even before police sabi say the person don miss.

These guys ask for money, but the heat wey follow the guy for back strong Na ehn make dem quick quick release am without bail.

But wetin I dey try talk that time be say if you go through all the wahala to kidnap the first uncle, just follow it through because wether you release with or without money, government no go forgive you. The prison sentence no go change at all because dem release am without ransome.

True talk. Na the heat wey you menton sef naim make me say dem for no fit collect that money lol.
But true true sha, dem for still try see if maga for pay. My only concern be say if dem still do gra gra ask for money, na that money payment dem for use catch dem dat is to say dem for catch dem earlier or at least probability to catch them for high pass during that cash transfer moment abi na ransom payment moment.
But who knows, maybe dem for succeed to collect their share of national cake sha.
Re: DSS Parades Suspected Kidnappers Of Jonathan’s Uncle, Others by Blockus: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
delishpot:

True talk. Na the heat wey you menton sef naim make me say dem for no fit collect that money lol.
But true true sha, dem for still try see if maga for pay. My only concern be say if dem still do gra gra ask for money, na that money payment dem for use catch dem dat is to say dem for catch dem earlier or at least probability to catch them for high pass during that cash transfer moment abi na ransome payment moment.
But who knows, maybe dem for succeed to collect their share of national cake sha.

No guys, no glory.

The moment dem decide say Na presido uncle dem wan carry, dem suppose know say Na suicide mission. Now dem no collect money, yet dem go still suffer the same punishment way dem for suffer if to say dem collect. So basically, this one bad pass wrong investment.

Atleast, if to say dem don chop small bar, dem for don fat up small,jolly small before dem enter sanko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' / FG, INTERPOL In Talks Over Binance Chief’s Extradition / Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.