Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? (18696 Views)

In Which Bank Do Customers Waste Time Everyday? (photo) / BREAKING News!! Finally Paypal Extends Their Services To Nigeria! / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by yorke1: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:
want to know if UBA has stopped their reckless charges from accts?

Good question. UBA frustrated my life when i was in school due to their senseless charges every now and then. I regretted having an account with that bank.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by moonert(f): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2015
Access Bank is d best among the rest.
Followed by UBA
Fidelity bank gave my ATM card to another customer with same names n d person withdrew my 7k. Till today no refund.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by feelinboyya(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2015
I have an account with that stupid skye bank and they just removed 1k from my account and convert it to minimum with the previous 1k telling me they're doing one nonsense promo...Shoro niyen?
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by tunde1200(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Gtbank.. all the way!

i like them and their service is ok by me. Despite they have dashed me handset.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2015
otijah:
Diamond Bank Is the Best Bank so far in Africa

You Say!!!
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by bengems(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2015
nobody is talking about UNION BANK....chai, there's God o!

like us on Facebook for eye opening tutorials on http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by isi4(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2015
stanbic
uba
Ecobank
GTB..

l luv Gtbank e services though recently I applied for token and I was debited more than once......I complained and was made to understand by one of the customer rep that the issue now is that no one was ready to accept the blame because such person will be made to pay the money....I was asked to write a complain to head office(and I'm living in Abuja )......I even met the operational manager, he told me that my issue was under investigation(I was like WTF).....finally, I gave up on the issue becos the cost of my transportation to the bank had even exceeded the money I was asking for a refund........till now my money was not refunded.....GTBANK did yahoo yahoo to me.... undecided

UBA.......honestly, I don't know why I'm still using it......they keep using my money to test run their debit machine..cheesy
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by DrGroove(f): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2015
I have accounts with Acess,Zenith bank and UBA
Access and Zenith :Good,they are trying
United Bank for Africa(UBA) is actually the most Useless Bank in Africa(UBA):poor customer service,poor interest rates,long queues at ATM,non dispensing machines,dispensing errors,poor public relations n poor reception,even poor-looking staff
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by tscara(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Sterling bank, fcmb and diamond. Best is sterling then fcmb last diamond
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by folabayo1(f): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2015
kinibigdeal:

And she said microfinance undecided
wat is wrong wit a microfinance bank?

Ppl like u can't even own a nylon printing shop!
Swerve jor undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by spencekat(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:
want to know if UBA has stopped their reckless charges from accts?
UBA was my bank when I was an undergraduate,but shortly after school,I closed the account. As of then,the charged indiscriminately.I don't know if there is a control over these charges.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
GTB rocks,wema bank sucks
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by KLMN: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
PEOPLE BEWARE OF RESORT SAVINGS & LOAN BANK PLS. They are the most dubious and dangerous bank to bank with in Nigeria. In fact, they are no more liquid. If they get hold of your money, to release it when needed, you will have to do thanks giving, if at all they release it to you.
The management of Resort Savings & Loans PLC can anything for you to forget your money with them.

Resort Savings & Loans PLC refusing to release some of my friend, the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN), Loan, disbursed to them since September 2014.
They only went ahead to pay the five (5) ICPC staff among the batch (Batch 54 of FMBN), after they were invited for interrogation by the ICPC.

Every attempt made to request for the money always succeeded only with excuses from them. They are always looking for reasons why they should not release the money (loan).

The Batch 54 consist of fourteen in the batch, Resort Savings paid five (5), and left with the nine (9) to be paid.
I believe they have been trading with our money. They went and fixed the money in a fixed deposit account.

If they know that the people have not met the conditions for the release of the loan, why did they ask the FMBN to disburse the money to them.

Please, shine your eyes. Don’t bank with them. Don’t take your money there.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by ahmbal(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
pendusky:
Sterling bank and gtb! in Sterling they treat u as one customer bank as their advert would say! 'the one customer bank' love their services!

one tin I Stl dnt gt abt sterling bank is, do dy sack staff for poor service, cos if u go dr to complain, u wud see dm running around lyk its tym to be paid...... I jst love the one customer bank, cheap internet banking nd fast services BT jst dr ATM dy Bleep up atyms nd no master card yet
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by spencekat(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have accounts with Firstbank and Fidelity bank all because of salary.Fidelity bank account was my immediate past salary account.Firstbank is just first in having numerous branches.People have accounts there because of trust and security.As for Fidelity,nothing special about the bank.Just in the same category with Ecobank and other little banks.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Opiosko: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have acct with GTbank, Access bank, Uba, Wema bank, but Union bank beats em hands down. Pays good interest in both saving and current acct...
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by admax(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Okay
malonephill:
GTB best for you, wack for me.
Overhype dey worry them. undecided

Out of my three banks zenith, first bank, I give it to keystone very reliable kiss operations very ok for me
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by DanielPop(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
DIAMOND BANK

A GEM OF A BANK!
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Heritage Bank is da bomb...
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by okonja(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
I have my eggs in many basket... banking with 8 banks for personal reason.... Ecobank is the worst of them all but can't do without their verve card for all my payments on quickteller...GTB is over hyped but their MasterCard helps in shopping ... My Access Bank is the best
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Chislon(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
the worst bank so far at ikorodu is uba followed by union and access
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by adsonstone: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Access Bank; Awesome services, great customer care. 80%

Eco Bank; Great customer care (infact, they treat me like I'm their sole customer), moderate banking services. 70%

Guarantee Trust Bank; Very good banking services but a very poor customer care service, too long queues, bureaucracy in operations etc. 40%

My Opinion.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by vilz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Baba, one bottle of origin for you
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by nellyelitz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Skye
EcoBank
First Bank
UBA...

UBA is the worst among them, that's why they're trailing others.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by vega84(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
I hav 1stbank,Zenith,fcmb,and access. Zenith is the best among all access is the worst! B4 the end of this year I will successfully shut down my account wit them. Then my general advice to everyone is that, dnt ever operate wit fidelity bank cos those guys are clowns! #vegatalks
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by modupe2: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wouldn't you rather try the New "Unity Bank Plc".........Retail Bank of Choice!
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Rooy57(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Diamond = 99%
GTB = 98%
others follow
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by Viktor1983(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
standard chartered
Diamond
GTB and FCMB.
I'm with GTB cos they are popular . 75% of my customers always ask if u got GTB.
fcmb and diamond do a Lt of soft loans. theres nothing like knowing u can get a loan comfortably when it matters.
standard chartered is king when it comes to dormiciliary accounts.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by joe4christ2008(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
zubby29:
team union bank plc.grt customer service.if in doubt visit any of d branches

I totally agree with you...... all this GTB and FBN queue and propaganda is just blinding the masses to the fact that other banks have even better services.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by VickyRotex(f): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
KeyStone Bank

Sterling Bank

First Bank

GT Bank

Keystone was my first bank. But I dont use it anylonger, I only try to deposit in it once in a while, to avoid dormancy. The only purpose it served this year was when I had to do my Bank Verification. cheesy Other banks I use, were full, so I had to use Keystone cos Customers aint much angry

Sterling Bank: NYSC imposed that on me. And ever since I finished NYSC, I've not used it. Don't like their CS one bit sad

First Bank: Opened that one cos I needed a Domiciliary account. Their service is fair sha. I just love the fact that you dont have to queue for a long time before being attended to. Unlike *coughs* lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Yaaaaay!!! GT Bank, my best. My PPA opened the account for me while I was serving, and since then, its been da bomb kiss kiss

I dont go to the bank these days, I make most of my transactions online. But dem do me strong thing 2 weeks ago. Forgiven smiley

I love every service GT renders, asides the fact that their CS peeps are always frowning. And they pay them well na angry

Wells, seems Diamond Bank is good too, tho I dont bank with them. But I'v been there several times.
Re: Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? by simplygreat(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sterling bank still growing rapidly and still on point......osheeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Should Be Shut Down – Company Tells Court, CBN / Dollar Scarcity: Banks Cut Customers’ Spending Abroad By 80% #Emefieleconomics / Help! Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.