Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July (2736 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / My Experience With Dragnet During Chevron IT Aptitude Test In Abraka / The Help You Need For Nlng It Aptitude Test Candidates: What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sucroseoff(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2014
I applied for and was shortlisted for the dragnet chevron aptitude test for industrial trainee. I was sent a username drg0184*** and password *****. However I dropped my phone in water as discussed invite was sent as sms. I'm to leave lagos for portharcourt this morning BT I've been unable to print the invite from face of testing website. I can't really remember the website sent to my phone number I've not been able to get in touch with anyone going for dinner test tomorrow.
Please help with some address to print d Invite. Not candidate. fot.com.ng please
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sucroseoff(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2014
auto correct is frustrating.... the invite was sent as sms n I've not been able to get in touch with someone going for d same test.
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by oemmanuel: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2014
sucroseoff: I applied for and was shortlisted for the dragnet chevron aptitude test for industrial trainee. I was sent a username drg0184*** and password *****. However I dropped my phone in water as discussed invite was sent as sms. I'm to leave lagos for portharcourt this morning BT I've been unable to print the invite from face of testing website. I can't really remember the website sent to my phone number I've not been able to get in touch with anyone going for dinner test tomorrow.
Please help with some address to print d Invite. Not candidate. fot.com.ng please

I will advice you call these numbers to make a request for the necessary details. 07011962033
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sucroseoff(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2014
oemmanuel:
I will advice you call these numbers to make a request for the necessary details. 07011962033
I've been trying to call those numbers but it has always been busy throughout the day....I've sent mails too and the help desk officer insists that was the correct website.
But its different from the website sent to my phone previously... Anyone who has the sms should please share with me.
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sucroseoff(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2014
I need to really appreciate a staff. of dragnet Mr Chinonso Isiguzo. He's been fantastic in solving my problems. Even at a time, I wasn't expecting him to respond to my numerous mails. I knew I was a nuisance already, but he obliged me.
Waoh...such personalities in our companies!!!
I'm very impressed. Who says nigerian workers have bad attitudes?
He's helped resolved my issues n I'm saying God bless u and ur family. You'll never know sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by slimy205: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2014
;Dguy go to a cafe and check ur mail. abi ur mail fall for water too
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sucroseoff(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2014
slimy205: ;Dguy go to a cafe and check ur mail. abi ur mail fall for water too
sorry..why didn't I think of that?
I think I actually did...it's Jst dat it wasn't sent to mails...only sms
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by Uricas(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please if I may ask, when and how did you guys apply?
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
The exam would be the cheapest you'll ever write in your entire life, but don't bother if you do not have an insider who can facilitate your application. Better put this way: Don't rely solely on the outcome of the test results; if you've got any connections, use them to your advantage.

Now that it's dragnet, things might have changed anyway. All the best.
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by ajisdavid: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
wat kind of questions are we to expect??
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by crudedude(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nice.
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sucroseoff(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Uricas...u can apply through chevron website. bt I think d next batch shud b nxt yr
@Crudedude and Ajisdavid...I want to know if there r many batches as mine is on saturday 11:30am...do u think we're much? I mean the shortlisted candidates
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by crudedude(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Edited.
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by ajisdavid: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
mine is also 11:30
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sucroseoff(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2014
chai...the test bukubija ooo...I can't even find my heads...I mean head
God, na ur hand I dey ooo
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by ajisdavid: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
how re we goin to no our results will dey communicate it to us??
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by Pimiento(m): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2014
Please can HND holders apply
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by hapholaby: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
sucroseoff: chai...the test bukubija ooo...I can't even find my heads...I mean head
God, na ur hand I dey ooo
Abeg bros, you fit remeber d questions..or how d test take be like self...they send me text sey make I come this week.
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by yxizzy(f): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2014
sucroseoff: I applied for and was shortlisted for the dragnet chevron aptitude test for industrial trainee. I was sent a username drg0184*** and password *****. However I dropped my phone in water as discussed invite was sent as sms. I'm to leave lagos for portharcourt this morning BT I've been unable to print the invite from face of testing website. I can't really remember the website sent to my phone number I've not been able to get in touch with anyone going for dinner test tomorrow.

U went to portharcout? Y didn't u change ur venue to lagos rather than traveling for the test.
Anyway, thank God for the success. Pls does anyone know when we are expecting the result? Will it be from chevron or dragnet. Pls alert others if u get any notification
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by Uricas(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
I think the application is still open. Some people wrote the test this saturday.
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by yxizzy(f): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2014
No body has received any news from dragnet or chevron? How long are we Expected to wait?
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by ajisdavid: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
I don't no 4 chevron, nobody even no when they will start the IT....
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sucroseoff(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
no news yet? or some av started nii?
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by yxizzy(f): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
sucroseoff: no news yet? or some av started nii?
V not heard anything either
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by sammiy: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Chevron IT Aptitude Test On Saturday 12th July by Uricas(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
sammiy: Na wa o
anything bro?[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Old Mutual Or Zenith Bank? / He Feels This Interview Question Could Deny Him The Job / Wcl Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.