Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos (1927 Views)

Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. / Autocad,archicad,artlantis,revit,3d Max Skills / Maya And 3dMax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos by danielyoung55: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Hi Please is there any one who can help me with who and were and can get auto desk 3d max and maya to install i need it seriously please contact me on 08139360560, am in lagos presently and would be happy if i could get it. Anyone with useful info please contact me.
Re: Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos by prof800(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2014
I'm surprised that you could be in Lagos and still ask this question.

The softwares you're asking for, are sold everywhere around lagos -- in every shop where software is sold.

Go to 'Computer Village' for example, and enter any shop were software is sold. Ask for Autodesk 3Ds max and Autodesk maya. Pick a version that you like.

Shikena! wink

danielyoung55: Hi Please is there any one who can help me with who and were and can get auto desk 3d max and maya to install i need it seriously please contact me on 08139360560, am in lagos presently and would be happy if i could get it. Anyone with useful info please contact me.
Re: Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos by OKX(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2014
@dan
download d trial versions from autodesk sites.
we gatta stop patronising pirates, the ripple effect hurts the entire industry.
Re: Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos by danielyoung55: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
@prof800 to clear your doubts my office is at toyin street which is so close to comp. village, i have been to comp. village and i have bought different

3D CDs like about five copies. But they all didn't work i have spent money that is why i asked if there is any one that at least has the original software

so that i could buy it from them and install it. Anyone with further help.
Re: Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos by prof800(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
danielyoung55: @prof800 to clear your doubts my office is at toyin street which is so close to comp. village, i have been to comp. village and i have bought different

3D CDs like about five copies. But they all didn't work i have spent money that is why i asked if there is any one that at least has the original software

so that i could buy it from them and install it. Anyone with further help.
There is nothing wrong with the five CDs you bought, but I'll be silent on that issue going by what my bo$$ OKX has said.

So you can download the softwares directly from their site:

3ds max: www.autodesk.com/3dsmaxdesign-support

maya: www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-maya/free-trial

Then you can register online later after installing.
Re: Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos by dasdexter(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
hope u ave d moni to purchase a genuine autodesk product, u know u're looking at $3000+(500k) for d genuine 3ds max/maya, & y still buying software cd's, when u can dload dem online, if u intend using it for learning purpose u can dload d pirated soft 4rm torrent sites, or better still dload free 3d animatn soft(blender is good), or if u can afford it order it from d company or look 4 a software store that sells original softwares.
Re: Who And Were Can I Buy Auto Desk 3D Max And Maya To Install Urgently In Lagos by OKX(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
@das
precisely. Blender is freeware.
there are also cheaper 3d packages out there.
if its for personal development the trials or learning editions work just fine.

if its for professional work, he can still output from d trial version to his client, as proof of competency, and then buy the original software from any advance payment he receives.

lol, we wanna charge millions for work produced with a software (someone else's intellectual property) that we 'stole' for five hundred bucks. Just doesn't quite add up to me.

i appreciate our economic challenge, it took me years to finally afford my copy of Maya, but its a matter of integrity. Besides, wot goes around comes around.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training / Body Painter Transformed Three Unclad Women Into A Howling Wolf (photos) / Check My 3d Drawings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.