Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

IMPEACHMENT SAGA: Nyako, Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMPEACHMENT SAGA: Nyako, Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting (579 Views)

Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos / Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMPEACHMENT SAGA: Nyako, Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting by oggy89: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2014
As part of his continued effort to halt the impeachment move made against him by the state house of assembly, the Adamawa state Governor, Murtala Nyako who had earlier refused to endorse the list of the development area administrators brought to him by the legislature reportedly swore in the 36 administrators at the Government, House Yola, Yesterday.

Read more at TODAY: http://www.today.ng/politics/impeachment-saga-nyako-lawmakers-hold-closed-door-meeting/
Re: IMPEACHMENT SAGA: Nyako, Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting by EdCure: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2014
The lawmakers wish they're acting on their will and the will of the people.
So, it's now their "constitutional" power to nominate persons to the governor for executive appointment!

1 Like

Re: IMPEACHMENT SAGA: Nyako, Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Just say,
"Guys, I dnt want to talk much, whatever u were being offered to impeach me, I'll double it! Now, who's with me?"

He'll be amazed be cld be nominated for a third term.
Re: IMPEACHMENT SAGA: Nyako, Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Let the season 2 starts

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi’s Wife, Erelu Bisi Fayemi, Says Ekiti Election Was Highly Rigged / Gale Of Impeachment: PDP Warns its State Legislators, Calls For Caution / Have We Forgotten This Vow We All Took? The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.