Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. (1555 Views)

Gowon, Go On And Grow Some Balls / Lagos Relocation Saga: Governor Obi Needs To Grow Some Balls / Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
What a tragedy it must be to potentially be hated by not only other races, but your own race as well.

Is it not enough that we were once slaves:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ER_oOMVicXg/T7nR9WYuaaI/AAAAAAAALEY/7d5iDRxwXJ4/s640/slave+torture32.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-YTauIa7Z6V4/UQZJmUBQMsI/AAAAAAAALbM/ZNMr4Bms20o/s1600/whipping3.jpg[/img]

Even at that, America has managed to progress by learning from it's history, as opposed to preaching hate. Though racism still exists, overall, the society frowns upon racism and encourages a truly united society, leading to the birth of very prominent African Americans in every field:

[img]http://bossip.files./2013/04/jay-z-time1.jpg[/img]

So it amazes me to open up nairaland every day only to view hate comments about every tribe. One would have to be completely senseless to preach hate at a time when we should all be putting our heads together to brain storm on solutions to our countries problems, it really breaks my heart.

Just take a look at some of these comments:

Yoritshekiri: Why is this not on front page yet?
Yorubas always ahead in crime.

They said Igbos are armed robbers but the most notorious armed robbers of all time in Nigeria are Yorubas
They said Igbos are ritualists but
Yoruba land is the ritual capital of Nigeria
They said Igbos are drug dealers but
a Yoruba woman is the world record holder for attempting to traffick the highest amount of drugs ever.

The previous record was also held by a Yoruba man before she broke it www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17267/17/world-
record-breaker-bola-adebisi-caught-in-us-air.html Fooooool

anago90:

bonono conceived by a worm that was rap....ed by a toad also fisted by a lizard. the fvckhead from the erosion ridden curseland. nobody wanna come to your curseland, little wonder y'all cry all day that dangote didn't even site a warehouse in your curseland. most of y'all gat aboki genome from the civil war rap....ing of y'all mothers, fact to provide that can be obtain on how Igbo leaders svck the a$$ and balls of balewa, shagari, tofa and lately atiku religiously.

Rexxie: to hell with these northerners,bloody parasites,wretched leeches,godforsken tapeworms..5% derivation to them for what n from where?!
#split nigeria now!!!!!!

I just don't get how someone can hate an entire tribe, and even worse, from your own race. What future do we have as Africans and as Nigerians if we can't even love ourselves?

SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
that anago aka egghead is a tribalist and bigot
i wonder how he sleep at night with that amount of hatred in his heart
yesternight him and gurnam made fun of those banana sellers that lost their life's in Abuja mall blast because they came from another tribe

1 Like

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by anago77: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: that anago aka egghead is a tribalist and bigot
yesternight him and gurnam made fun of those banana sellers that lost their life's in Abuja mall blast because they came from another tribe

may amadioha rip open your stomach walls, if I didn't mock the banana sellers. and may you die from Ebola if you have not directed hatred towards Yoruba's and northerners and APC.

3 Likes

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
anago77:

may amadioha rip open your stomach walls, if I didn't mock the banana sellers. and may you die from Ebola if you have not directed hatred towards Yoruba's and northerners and APC.
now guys see what i am telling you. watch out his cursing and swearing just because i pointed out his self hating tribalistic life.
i won't exchange bad words with you

4 Likes

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by anago77: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: now guys see what i am telling you. watch out his cursing and swearing just because i pointed out his self hating tribalistic life.

who need the sermon of a deranged nincompoop. swerve jare ashiere.

1 Like

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Let's put an end to tribalism.
Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by idumuose(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: now guys see what i am telling you. watch out his cursing and swearing just because i pointed out his self hating tribalistic life.
For me,eggheaders would be useful if he is offered as a sacrifice or burnt offering to Obatala or Ogun or better still Agbako.

2 Likes

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by vedaxcool(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: that anago aka egghead is a tribalist and bigot
see who is talking! U are neck deep in promoting hatred against northerners and muslims! Go turn a new leaf, but I doubt much, Jonathan your boss seem to live on propagating ethnocentrism!

5 Likes

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
For me,eggheaders would be useful if he is offered as a sacrifice or burnt offering to Obatala or Ogun or better still Agbako.
he is so bitter and frustrated

1 Like

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by chiefinalowo: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Say Yes to Tribalism! Say Yes to Tribalism! Say Yes to Tribalism!

Tribalism has come to stay in Nigeria.
It makes me happy all the time especially when ibo boys misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by idumuose(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: he is so bitter and frustrated
His problem is caused by a mentally disturbed condition as a result of his fetish inclinations.Too much of everything is bad.

Read his post and see if it's not coming from someone who is mentally deranged.
Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:
His problem is caused by a mentally disturbed condition as a result of his fetish inclinations.Too much of everything is bad.

Read his post and see if it's not coming from someone who is mentally deranged.
its obvious. he is mentally challenged
Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by anago77: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:

everyone one in your lineage need to be grinded to paste and fed to an active volcano. it shall not be well with that village witch that belch you out of her leprous cu...nt. shofodanu omo ibanuje omo irankiran.
Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by anago77: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: its obvious. he is mentally challenged

everyone in your cursed lineage are mentally deranged. and need life dose of brain chemiron.
Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by vicadex07(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
guy SHATTAP. You're such a chronic liar. Every one of your posts on Nairaland reeks of chronic deceipt. You be oga pata pata for lieng. Devil sef no lie reach you

1 Like

Re: Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
UchihaMadara: What a tragedy it must be to potentially be hated by not only other races, but your own race as well.

Is it not enough that we were once slaves:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ER_oOMVicXg/T7nR9WYuaaI/AAAAAAAALEY/7d5iDRxwXJ4/s640/slave+torture32.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-YTauIa7Z6V4/UQZJmUBQMsI/AAAAAAAALbM/ZNMr4Bms20o/s1600/whipping3.jpg[/img]

Even at that, America has managed to progress by learning from it's history, as opposed to preaching hate. Though racism still exists, overall, the society frowns upon racism and encourages a truly united society, leading to the birth of very prominent African Americans in every field:

[img]http://bossip.files./2013/04/jay-z-time1.jpg[/img]

So it amazes me to open up nairaland every day only to view hate comments about every tribe. One would have to be completely senseless to preach hate at a time when we should all be putting our heads together to brain storm on solutions to our countries problems, it really breaks my heart.

Just take a look at some of these comments:

I just don't get how someone can hate an entire tribe, and even worse, from your own race. What future do we have as Africans and as Nigerians if we can't even love ourselves?

SMH!

u got me entirely wrong! I have never hated d north or northerners..d country is having a national confab,trying to work things out to fix da foundational faults n issues n some ppl r hell bent,just as they have bn doing long b4 now,on dragging us back further to d woods..these ppl keep kicking against da enthronement of TRUE FEDERALISM,RESOURCE CONTROL,REGIONALISM,..stuff that certainly wud add immense value to da nation n free her n her citizens from undevelopment n depend on da central govt,a style long jettisioned in other democracies long ago..only d north fall in that category simply because they got their eye on da souths oil..so nothing describes them better than than d words parasiting leeches n tapeworms,no apologies am sorry.
D north inow wanna reap frm where they've'nt sown inspite of da huge and lopsided monthly allocation by demanding/proposing that 5% oil derivation be paid to them only and i ask to high heavens: FOR WHAT AND FROM WHICH REVENUE!!!
#split naija now

(1) (Reply)

Fashola , Oshiomhole , Wamakko Absent At Apc Govs’ Meeting . / APC Is An Islamic Party / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.