Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona (20128 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Luis Suarez Banned For 10 Games For Biting Ivanovic / Luis Suarez Bites Branislav Ivanovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Iceman296: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
I hope Suarez sale to Barcelona doesn't come back to bite Liverpool. They Better be careful because they might experience the collapse spurs encountered during the Post Bale era.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by mafimiseleya: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
seems i wil start biting now so as to get signed.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by bigtt76(f): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Messi, Neymar ...now Suarez! Hope the bench is not beckoning one of them shaaa undecided
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Mannylex(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
RIP liverpool... You heard it here first!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Hurklan(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
iceberylin: r u kidding me
it's confirmed, lov dah guy
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Originakalokalo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Its a gud one.....

Buh d guy will sit on the bench for 4monts?....
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by biomedixexcel(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Why is it that every player of the year in premier league go to Spain?
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kraftyiyk: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Edgar Davies survived the last days of his carier with an anti glaucoma eyeglass, Peter cech HAD TO WEAR A HEAD GEAR to cushion an old head injury, my advice to FC Barcelona is to purchase along side Suarez a sizable ANTI DOG BARK/BITE MASK... grin grin grin grin

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Atmmachine(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
Super bite restaurant signs a new manager.. His name is LUIS SUAREZ grin grin grin grin
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by mkoabiola: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
The trio ,messi ,neymar and suarez.
Killer squad,
Halla barca.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
mukina2: Cant wait for the El clasico bite

Please bite pepe or Ramos smiley

. .and also messi if he refuses to pass the ball grin

Seun's second handle...

Oga, welldone you ban me for 15 good days in politics section for calling Yoruba, " Wild Wild West "..

Nothing more. 1st to 15th July..

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Herrmes: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
BPL fans can die this is good news for Liga BBVA, we currently own majority of the best players IBB the world, anyway nothing more than congratulations to Barcelona they've signed themselves an excellent player, Lets see if they can rack up 97 goals among themselves like my precious trio did, the El Classico will be one Hell of a match. Real Madrid FTW
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Herrmes: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
mkoabiola: The trio ,messi ,neymar and suarez.
Killer squad,
Halla barca.
Hala Barca? seriously? Are you even a Barcelona fan?
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Dhulqarnain(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nice signing.Hope he lives up to expectatns!
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by nonjebose(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
kendrick93: true. we cnt replace with anyone but we have to tighten up defensively to concede less goals. we got 101 goals lasy season. i tink studge,markovic,cou,lalana,sterling,bony and anoda signin cn still get us 80 gls tho. we just hav to concede less
Wish we could sign Hummels and Witsel
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kendrick93(m): 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
nonjebose: Wish we could sign Hummels and Witsel
hummels wld be my dream signin.witsel too is a gud shout
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by nonjebose(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mannylex: RIP liverpool... You heard it here first!
Impossicant! Lfc will never be stranded,wait and see
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by nonjebose(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
kendrick93: hummels wld be my dream signin.witsel too is a gud shout
even at that, we still need RFB and LFB
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by kendrick93(m): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
nonjebose: even at that, we still need RFB and LFB
we after moreno.. at right back aurier wld be nice
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by jaybee488(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2014
we gonna miss him.... #ynwa...all d best LS7... hope u behave urself in spain
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by jaybee488(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Iceman296: I hope Suarez sale to Barcelona doesn't come back to bite Liverpool. They Better be careful because they might experience the collapse spurs encountered during the Post Bale era.
all Liverpool fans hope it won't...
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by nonjebose(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2014
kendrick93: we after moreno.. at right back aurier wld be nice
moreno would be great
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Herrmes: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2014
Barcelona mes Que un brothel
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Emperortj93(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
mukina2: Cant wait for the El clasico bite

Please bite pepe or Ramos smiley

. .and also messi if he refuses to pass the ball grin
pepe go just butt suarez head from him neck just like he did to that player from espanyol (i guess) and ramos go kick kick im leg still he no go fit fell im legs again.
TeamMadrid(real)
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by brilapluz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
I seriously have my doubts about Suarez replicating d kind of sterling performance he had at LFC in barca.....as it stands,messi,Neymar and suarez will have 2 accommodate each oda's dereby hindering deir ability 2 perform 2 deir optimum....2 me,last season Liverpool built deir football around Suarez and he greatly excelled.will he have such freedom like d one he had in LFC?...I seriously doubt dat will happen considering d fact dat Messi is like a god in barca and all d mid fielders will definitely pass d ball 2 Messi dereby isolating Suarez,just like wat ibrahimovic,Sanchez and neymar witnessed wen dey first came 2 barca....just hope wen Suarez gets too frustrated, he doesn't b..... lipsrsealed
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by jibbzion(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Counter thread over here. But nairaland mods, there is God o. I created this thread first just didn't make frontpage. Next thread will be a petition against the mods here in NL, watch out!!!.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Deepfreezer(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
barcanista: He's the Best forward after Messi and Neymar!

Welcome on Board Luis Suarez
What? Messi "yes" Neymar "NO" neymar is nt in Suarez class.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Deepfreezer(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
DonaldTrump:

If I were to engage myself in an E-fight with you, it would be considered animal abuse! So I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
nairaland has made every one equal. I dont blame her.
People now dont know there elders.

1 Like

Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by Deepfreezer(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chanchit: See as beta players dey move, na ontop newspaper our own players dey move.
#Mancity chase Onazi.
#Arsenal opens talk with Enyeama.
#Juventus join Emenike chase.
Hahaha hahahaha you wont kill me wit laughter.
Re: Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona by NaijaPress: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lol! I even heard that Luis Suarez has a bite on clause in his contract with Barcelona, that means La liga players are safe.
http://www.naijapress.com.ng/barcelona-opens-transfer-talk-luis-suarez/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Free Premier League Predictions For This Weekend For Sure ! / Chelsea Vs Vidi Fc : Europa League (1 - 0) On 4th October 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United [2 - 1] On Tuesday 1st March 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.