Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ (2486 Views)

Military Sources Reveal Some Alleged Boko Haram Activities Of Ex- COAS Ihejirika / The Consequences The "boko Haram's" Activities On The Nigerian Economy! / If Jonathan Overlooks The Igbos, He And Pdp Are Finished In The Se And Ss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by saintikechi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
500GPA: THE MASSES IN South West ARE SUFFERING. THEY COME TO SOUTH EAST TO HUSTLE.

www.dailyindependentnig.com/2014/07/igbo-group-decries-poor-power-supply-seast/

POOR POWER SUPPLY IS GEJ FRESH AIR TO THE YORUBAS

there are a lot of yorubas in the east, some of them sell gbogbo nishe, others sell ogogoro and sigar, some are tailors, the ones that are very anoying are the ones that go on air and anounce that they are the grand sons of oduduwa and that they have un hygenic herbal drugs without nafdac number from yoruba land for sale. "HUSTLING"

1 Like

Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by saintikechi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
500GPA: THE MASSES IN South West ARE SUFFERING. THEY COME TO SOUTH EAST TO HUSTLE.

POOR POWER SUPPLY IS GEJ FRESH AIR TO THE YORUBA'S ?

there are a lot of yorubas in the east, some of them sell gbogbo nishe, others sell ogogoro and sigar, some are tailors, the ones that are very anoying are the ones that go on air and anounce that they are the grand sons of oduduwa and that they have un hygenic herbal drugs without nafdac number from yoruba land for sale. "HUSTLING"

1 Like

Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by NonFarmPayrol: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
[size=15pt]APC is an abomination in SS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by Ikengawo: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
500GPA:

THE PURPOSE OF GEJ PRIVATIZATION OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY IS STABLE POWER SUPPLY . STILL WITH HIS PRIVATIZATION, IBO ARE HAVING POOR POWER SUPPLY

You spelled Igbo wrong. Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Imo all have great supply at the moment. idk about Ebonyi but GEJ commissioned a power plant there so...

Former military regimes (yorba/north/APC) built no gas pipelines in the SE and few distribution institutions. Traditionally, other than places powered by private initiative, power supply in the SE is the worst in the country for it's population. I'm glad to see the wickedness is over.

2 Likes

Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by saintikechi(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
500GPA:

THE PURPOSE OF GEJ PRIVATIZATION OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY IS STABLE POWER SUPPLY . STILL WITH HIS PRIVATIZATION, IBO ARE HAVING POOR POWER SUPPLY
i am in abia, and ive never seen this much electricity in my life, some times the light stays on for 3 days straight without interuption. Thanks to privatization. gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
saintikechi:
i am in abia, and ive never seen this much electricity in my life, some times the light stays on for 3 days straight without interuption. Thanks to privatization. gej till 2019

WHAT ABOUT THIS

#POOR POWER SUPPLY IS GEJ FRESH AIR TO IBO
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ikengawo:

You spelled Igbo wrong. Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Imo all have great supply at the moment. idk about Ebonyi but GEJ commissioned a power plant there so...

Former military regimes (yorba/north/APC) built no gas pipelines in the SE and few distribution institutions. Traditionally, other than places powered by private initiative, power supply in the SE is the worst in the country for it's population. I'm glad to see the wickedness is over.

STORY.

power supply in the SE is the worst in the country for it's population.

WHICH POPULATION?
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
[b][/b]
ISpiksDaTroof:

This might be possible because the Yorubas are clearly dumb and think of you Ibos as their friends not knowing how much hatred you have in your heart for them. The Yorubas are so fooo*olish that they'll vote PDP, while Ibo will not vote APC even if Jesus is on the ballot. I forsee a day when the Ibos will finally rule Lagos State because they are more aggressive while the Yorubas want to act like the cultured ones.

Jesus can NEVER be on an APC ballot paper. What has light got to do with darkness? There's no relationship whatsoever. In Sudan, the nonsense U just said is tantamount to Apostasy and it goes with a death sentence.

Can U imagine? Jesus and The Muslim Brotherhood God forbid bad thing. This is pure blasphemy!
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by Ikengawo: 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
500GPA:

STORY.

WHICH POPULATION?

you're clearly too angry to reason. have a good day

1 Like

Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by Ikengawo: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
saintikechi:

1 Like

Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by 500GPA: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ikengawo:

you're clearly too angry to reason. have a good day

YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUN AWAY. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

power supply in the SE is the worst in the
country for it's population.
WHICH POPULATION?
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Adelaide2:

You claim not to be Nigerian yet all your posts here reek of Yoruba, Yoruba and more Yoruba. Who are you trying to deceive?

Ok! Muslims hate the West and Christianity, yet they flock to America. How about that?

Others, like you, have tried and they have failed. You are a freaking liar!

You can go back to my old posts ---and right before NL was "hacked"--- was when I started having a discerning mind towards your group/tribe as a whole. I dont hate them, but I am very wary and have a different view of them from online interaction. I tried to be as neutral as possible, but their uncouth, brash, sentimental and irrational behavior finally ticked me off, I guess. If that makes me Yoruba to you, then so be it. Cry me a river. Truth is, from what I have witnessed online, I cant honestly be labelled a fan of your group. Not that I like any other group in Nigeria more either, but, yours takes the cake for being unbelievably and unnecessarily childish, annoying, clannish, religiously intolerant and bigoted.
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
Adelaide2:

You claim not to be Nigerian yet all your posts here reek of Yoruba, Yoruba and more Yoruba. Who are you trying to deceive?

Ok! Muslims hate the West and Christianity, yet they flock to America. How about that?

Others, like you, have tried and they have failed. You are a freaking liar!

You can go back to my old posts ---and right before NL was "hacked"--- was when I started having a discerning mind towards your group/tribe as a whole. I dont hate them, but I am very wary and have a different view of them from online interaction. I tried to be as neutral as possible, but their uncouth, brash, sentimental and irrational behavior finally ticked me off, I guess. If that makes me Yoruba to you, then so be it. Cry me a river. Truth is, from what I have witnessed online, I cant honestly be labelled a fan of your group. Not that I like any other group in Nigeria more either, but, yours gets the grand prize for being unbelievably and unnecessarily childish, annoying, clannish, religiously intolerant and bigoted.

P.S: You last paragraph shows your mentality to the T.
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by PhockPhockMan: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2014
Longeria:

APC is abomination in south east, we eat with them with long spoon.
grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by waternogetenemy: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Apc is finished
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by PhockPhockMan: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
waternogetenemy: Apc is finished
That's Obvious.
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by PhockPhockMan: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
NonFarmPayrol: [size=15pt]APC is an abomination in SS[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by wazobia55: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
lakhadimar: LAGOS STATE(apc)- is arguably the only state in Nigeria that can be self sufficient with its IGR and it also contribute immensely into the federation account.

RIVERS STATE(apc)- is an oil producing and infact has the highest number of IOC's therein.

For the purpose of this threads topic, can you please tell me what PDP has done in ebonyi since they'v been in power as far back as 1999. Tell me about what martin elechi is doing in ebonyi state

You be MUTULA, APC is not the change we are waiting for,, they are PDP drop outs... going by that we prefare PDP. cause APC is the supporter of APC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. When i say janjan and you say weeed, na only u waka come oooo!!
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by PhockPhockMan: 4:17am On Jul 20, 2014
wazobia55:

You be MUTULA, APC is not the change we are waiting for,, they are PDP drop outs... going by that we prefare PDP. cause APC is the supporter of APC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. When i say janjan and you say weeed, na only u waka come oooo!!
on point.
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2014
lakhadimar: Okay i'v heard you. Now can you please kindly tell me about what the PDP government of martin elechi is doing in ebonyi state.

Ebonyi state has been under the control of PDP since 1999, thats about 15years. Tell me about what PDP has done in that state.
you are ignorant for calling out ebonyi state. Have been to ebonyi state before? ...if not, den keep shut about ebonyi. 70% of rice u eat in nigeria is from ebonyi, 60% of yam eaten in nigeria is ebonyi. ebonyi has a bustling state capital,abakaliki wch I have posted thousands of pictures about but lost d thread after nl crash. Educated yourself you ignoramus

Like most south wasterners...ignorance is your glow. travel out of that village u r in n look around
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2014
500GPA:

STORY.

WHICH POPULATION?

and you have constant power is lagos?...ok. pls who is this guy? His level of reasoning is embarrassing to nigerians
Re: APC Finished In South East Due To Boko Haram Activities’ by PhockPhockMan: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2014
liberty300: you are ignorant for calling out ebonyi state. Have been to ebonyi state before? ...if not, den keep shut about ebonyi. 70% of rice u eat in nigeria is from ebonyi, 60% of yam eaten in nigeria is ebonyi. ebonyi has a bustling state capital,abakaliki wch I have posted thousands of pictures about but lost d thread after nl crash. Educated yourself you ignoramus

Like most south wasterners...ignorance is your glow. travel out of that village u r in n look around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan: Nigeria Will Join 20 Most Developed Countries By 2020 / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari’s Corruption / 2015 Election: Atiku Considers Four Govs For His Running-mate, Here They Are…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.