Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

4 Months Old Black Malinois - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 4 Months Old Black Malinois (4638 Views)

My Belgian Malinois puppy / Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. / Meet Crash : My Six Months Old Lovely Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Months Old Black Malinois by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
I have a 4 months old male black malinois for sale very good similar to a gsd at a good price... Pls contact Mide 08136301957 lagos

Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by oluomoadebayo: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Where is the parent? It would be nice if you said GSD is similar to this maligator, if truly he is a pure breed you can't just compare them, his energy level would be second to none. Tell me more about him and his bloodline i could add him to my pack of 3 maligator.
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
I only saw d father looked more like gsd but I was told it was a malinois pure black d owner got a pup from crossing he's male as a reward not aSsuring u its pure but its a good dog
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by oluomoadebayo: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
sojiwee: I only saw d father looked more like gsd but I was told it was a malinois pure black d owner got a pup from crossing he's male as a reward not aSsuring u its pure but its a good dog

So you are not sure if he was crossed with a pure mal? He look more of a malinois but the personality is more important.
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Seun(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
This guy is handsome. I would love to own a Malinois one day, but my GSD mix (my "mellow-nois" heh) is as much dog as I can handle right now.
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Can you post pictures of the parents urgently please? Present the evidence to us so we can come to our own conclusions. I like the puppy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by oluomoadebayo: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Seun: Can you post pictures of the parents urgently please? Present the evidence to us so we can come to our own conclusions. I like the puppy.
I would have love to add him to my pack but i need more than his picture to do so. I would love to see his parent and try to know his bloodline. There are good and bad mali out there and I have one bad one in my pack to get rid of but I'll replace her first.
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Shouldn't a malinois have erect ears? Just asking...i did a google search and they all had pointy ears...but i guess maybe cause yours is still a puppy?
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Still available... He's hear are still going to be pointy

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by oluomoadebayo: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
engineerd: Shouldn't a malinois have erect ears? Just asking...i did a google search and they all had pointy ears...but i guess maybe cause yours is still a puppy?

Nothing is wrong with the pup, he would have all his ears erected by 6 months.
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Seun(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
oluomoadebayo: Nothing is wrong with the pup, he would have all his ears erected by 6 months.
This makes sense but I can't find any picture of a pure malinois with floppy ears at 4 months. Sojiwee, pls post pics of the parents. sad
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by oluomoadebayo: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Seun:
This makes sense but I can't find any picture of a pure malinois with floppy ears at 4 months. Sojiwee, pls post pics of the parents. sad

I'm talking from experience not research.

Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Seun(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2014
oluomoadebayo: I'm talking from experience not research.
How old is that Malinois? 4 months? If so, the OP's refusal to post the pictures of any of the parents is still a red flag. Also, I notice that Malinois puppy ears tend to curve inwards like the left ear on your puppy's pic most of the time (not always). We need to see more pictures of this guy.
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by oluomoadebayo: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Seun:
How old is that Malinois? 4 months? If so, the OP's refusal to post the pictures of any of the parents is still a red flag. Also, I notice that Malinois puppy ears tend to curve inwards like the left ear on your puppy's pic most of the time (not always). We need to see more pictures of this guy.

He admitted to it from the beginning that he might not be pure.
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Drajah(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2014
I think this dog is a black Labrador Retriever not a Malinois undecided
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Seun(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
oluomoadebayo: He admitted to it from the beginning that he might not be pure.
We want to know exactly how impure he is, and the exact nature of the ... impurity.

Drajah: I think this dog is a black Labrador Retriever not a Malinois undecided
That possibility is what I'm worried about. If he's a GSD-mal mix, that's awesome, but a Mal-Lab or Mal-Bingo mix would not be worth it.
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by oluomoadebayo: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Seun:
We want to know exactly how impure he is, and the exact nature of the ... impurity.

That possibility is what I'm worried about. If he's a GSD-mal mix, that's awesome, but a Mal-Lab or Mal-Bingo mix would not be worth it.

If it's gsd sure the dam isn't mix? It's better to go for what you are sure of, if you want mali or gsd be sure are are getting the breed standard. Their are lots of shy mali out there .
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
It's mixed with a gsd. d Dog was given to me... I saw d father but I don't have It's picture Its a pure black Malinois.... I wanna sell it so It doesnt mate my gsd when am not home
Re: 4 Months Old Black Malinois by Jcob(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
The picture is not doing any justice to the dog. op should upload more.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice, My German Shepherd Just Littered 7puppies(photo) / How Do I Make My Dog Ferocious? / Diary Of My Gsd, Kiara (kiki)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.