Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Caucasian Is Not Eating - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Caucasian Is Not Eating (4733 Views)

My Female Caucasian Is On Her First Heat. / My 7 Months Old Male Caucasian Is Up For Sale (Price Reduced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Caucasian Is Not Eating by xana101: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2015
MY CAUC. IS NOT EATING. it would only eat the meat and i always give him milk, he only takes milk and meat. i took him to the vet yesterday and they de-worm him yet its not eating but he does not look sick. its still plays very well and jumps up and down.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by xana101: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2015
thats d pix

Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Nokiae5: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2015
see money when you dey spend for animal.yet if somebody like me say help,na story to commence be that tongue
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Vikkiboi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
1. That's not a cau angry

2. Ok, let's say it's not a full breed grin

3. She is not hungry abeg angry

4. Try another combo of dog food kiss

5. But make sure she is actually hungry bfor serving the meal wink

6. Try Arion dry food, and Noodles with chicken Head and Leg. smiley

7. If she no chop after this step, then she is mad angry

2 Likes

Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by nickyvil: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Before I give an advice. Please how many times do you feed your puppy in a day?
Do you feed your pup meat mostly all the time?
What type of food do you prepare for you pup?
Please you can answer this then I will be in the opposition to give some ideas.

Note: That's not a Caucasian bread.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by xana101: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
nickyvil:
i feed him 3 times a day (morning, afternoon & night) but milk morning and night. i have some one who cooks for the dog. i pay the guy monthly. he cooks indomie mix with meat. the dog only eat the meat. i give him milk b4 going to work and evening when i come back.
i bought dry feeds and CAN feeds yet it would not eat it. i end up wasting it.
you said its not a Caucasian, plz wat breed is it, cos i bought it 100k and d guy deceived me that its Pure Cauc. Plz help me, how many percent Cauc do u think it is. i have to confront the guy this evening. i don't know much about dogs. its my first time.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by xana101: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
this are some of it pix. plz help me to identify it. if its not a Cauc, plz tell me the breed or if its not pure just give me the percentage u think it is. thank u.

Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Dochman224(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
yap same with mine dog, what I do is pieces d meat or fish and mix with whatever meal I wanted to give her in the process of eating d meat or fish she will be force to eat d rice or whatever to get d meat.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Magpies(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
nickyvil:

bread you mean?
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Magpies(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
xana101:
this are some of it pix. plz help me to identify it. if its not a Cauc, plz tell me the breed or if its not pure just give me the percentage u think it is. thank u.
bro you gat a nice dog there forget about ratings

4 Likes

Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by nickyvil: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
xana101:

i feed him 3 times a day (morning, afternoon & night) but milk morning and night. i have some one who cooks for the dog. i pay the guy monthly. he cooks indomie mix with meat. the dog only eat the meat. i give him milk b4 going to work and evening when i come back.
i bought dry feeds and CAN feeds yet it would not eat it. i end up wasting it.
you said its not a Caucasian, plz wat breed is it, cos i bought it 100k and d guy deceived me that its Pure Cauc. Plz help me, how many percent Cauc do u think it is. i have to confront the guy this evening. i don't know much about dogs. its my first time.

First you need to stop giving him milk every time if you want him to be eating cos if you keep giving him milk, then there's no much different from taking milk from his mamma or you, so you can be giving him milk every two or three days, secondly make the habit of feeding your dog once in a day and dog tend to feed well at night so you can make it habit giving him food around 7-8pm at night leave the food there till the next day lastly feeding your with indomie mixed with meats are good but the meat needs to be slices so that it could mixed and blend well with the indomie but i will suggest you meet up with your vet your dog need good vitamins and appetizer to make him eat very well. take note it shouldn't be only meat you should be mixing with the indomie. Try this tonight or next time... go buy a Titus fish boiled it first and used the water to cook the indomie mix the Titus fish with it give it to him.

About the breed this last pics still okay more over its hard to get full breed caucasian dog in Nigeria cos most breeder don't know it self but you got a good one though and you can't get a full breed caucasian for 100k just keep what you got take good care of it very well i bet you if you do it will grow well and attract people to want his litter.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by nickyvil: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Magpies:
bread you mean?

breed***
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by xana101: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
nickyvil:

First you need to stop giving him milk every time if you want him to be eating cos if you keep giving him milk, then there's no much different from taking milk from his mamma or you, so you can be giving him milk every two or three days, secondly make the habit of feeding your dog once in a day and dog tend to feed well at night so you can make it habit giving him food around 7-8pm at night leave the food there till the next day lastly feeding your with indomie mixed with meats are good but the meat needs to be slices so that it could mixed and blend well with the indomie but i will suggest you meet up with your vet your dog need good vitamins and appetizer to make him eat very well. take note it shouldn't be only meat you should be mixing with the indomie. Try this tonight or next time... go buy a Titus fish boiled it first and used the water to cook the indomie mix the Titus fish with it give it to him.
About the breed this last pics still okay more over its hard to get full breed caucasian dog in Nigeria cos most breeder don't know it self but you got a good one though and you can't get a full breed caucasian for 100k just keep what you got take good care of it very well i bet you if you do it will grow well and attract people to want his litter.
thanks so much bro. i bought titus fish, mix with indomie, meat and egg. it only ate the meat and allow the d rest to waste.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by nickyvil: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
xana101:

thanks so much bro. i bought titus fish, mix with indomie, meat and egg. it only ate the meat and allow the d rest to waste.

That is because there is an alternatives stop the milk of a thing more over infections might cause him not to eat your vet need to run a check on him so do you have multivitamins and appetizer your vet prescribe for you?
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by nickyvil: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
What type of indomie is it? we have different type of indomie and please went you want to try this only try the fish don't add anything more over give him egg separately not all dogs like eggs.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by sweetpet(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ow wud u condemn a dog dats not fidin well and say is not pure... D pupp is good may do far bettr if it fids well.... Evin 4rm a distance an xperienced breeder wud notice d features on a mal norishd and decipher if is mixd,pure or good... Note d diffrence
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by sweetpet(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
And incase u tired of d pupp and u wana sell I have som1 hu wud pikitup... 08084898984 leme kno
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by chucky234(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
nickyvil:

bread as in "Agege bread" ?

1 Like

Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Isreal004: 6:38am On Jul 14, 2022
First of all that is not a Caucasian maybe not full breed
And how many times do u feed it...do u also give it mostly meat
It can cause it. Aside that, abeg ur dog is okay
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Isreal004: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2022
xana101:
It looks like a cross between a German Shepherd and Caucasian. I have a friend who has these exact type also
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by harmargedon: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2022
xana101:
MY CAUC. IS NOT EATING. it would only eat the meat and i always give him milk, he only takes milk and meat. i took him to the vet yesterday and they de-worm him yet its not eating but he does not look sick. its still plays very well and jumps up and down.
stop giving him milk. Mix the meat with white rice and add coconut oil to it, mix everything together. Make sure the meat is in small pieces.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by harmargedon: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2022
As dogs grow up, they become lactose intolerant and at some stage you'll end up taking him to the hospital. Just feed him on solid food.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by moyoz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
xana101:
I experienced same issues with my cau too with tym ur dog will be eating. You can try milk with golden morn once it grow up a bit get him booster dry food
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by xana101: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
This my boy grew up to become a lion. Very massive and over aggressive. It’s getting old now.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by rastaLivity: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Those saying this isn’t a Caucasian shouldn’t be shy to say what breed the dog is
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Leetvilla: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Don’t give what he likes to eat for a day or two if you can do so, leave them Indomie or whatever you can afford with only water.

Stop the milk for a week or until he’s eating what you feed it, works like magic but lastly get a multivitamin from your vet I give mine daily mixed with water or milk before food.
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Itawon: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
Magpies:
bread you mean?
Are you trying to correct him or just saying the same thing
Re: My Caucasian Is Not Eating by Itawon: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
chucky234:
bread as in "Agege bread" ?
I don first dey think say Caucasian bread dey oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Doberman Pinscher Pups For Sale / I Need Advice, My German Shepherd Just Littered 7puppies(photo) / Nylon Printing Company: Lk Stead Prints For All Your Nylon Branding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.