Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? (863 Views)

Ishmael Cursed By God? / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Why Are Blacks Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
Shortly after seeing the recent blackboster movie NOAH 2014 with my gf, we started a long argument on the said topic. She happen to b from Austrilian continent(formally Oceania). As blacks, they were thought in sch and church that all black nations are way behind whites nations becus accoding to d bible, NOAH had cursed his son HAM who refused to help him while he was drunk (Genesis 9:22-27).
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
According to the scripture, NOAH cursed HAM and said to him, 'your son Canan will be servents to your elder brother Sham and your younger brother Japheth'. my gf believe that Ham's decendants are the blacks and therefore a justification to their backwardness and undervelopment compared to Whites(Sham) and Asians(Japheth).Ofcus I disagree with her theory. So nairalander, what are u take on this??
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
how did she know that Ham is black? Dont be control by wrong lady of urs. Dont be gullible.
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
ajibolabd: how did she know that Ham is black? Dont be control by wrong lady of urs. Dont be gullible.
I clearly stated that I never agreed with her theory.I mean thats the whole reason for the argument.
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
speak2emmalex:
I clearly stated that I never agreed with her theory.I mean thats the whole reason for the argument.
ok, but......if its true then we must file an appeal against noah for cursing us.

2 Likes

Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
speak2emmalex: According to the scripture, NOAH cursed HAM and said to him, 'your son Canan will be servents to your elder brother Sham and your younger brother Japheth'. my gf believe that Ham's decendants are the blacks and therefore a justification to their backwardness and undervelopment compared to Whites(Sham) and Asians(Japheth).Ofcus I disagree with her theory. So nairalander, what are u take on this??
then what about the latinos and the arabs see stupiedity
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Apatheist: Op, you should read this :http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham
Ok will do. Also I just found out this was what white man do tell the blacks during the slave trade.This white dudes preach to them about how Noah cured them and that was y they were slaves to them.,pathetic
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
speak2emmalex:
Ok will do. Also I just found out this was what white man do tell the blacks during the slave trade.This white dudes preach to them about how Noah cured them and that was y they were slaves to them.,pathetic
This is the same Bible that the same Africans kill themselves over. The same Bible they read and "pray for Israel"
Chris Rock (the comedian) said that black people who are Christians have short memories.
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by kuss: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
slimthugchimee: then what about the latinos and the arabs see stupiedity
the Arab descendant of Ismael
se what the Bible said about Ismael
Genesis 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

1 Like

Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by slimthugchimee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
kuss:
the Arab descendant of Ismael
se what the Bible said about Ismael
Genesis 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
then what of latinos
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 13, 2014
Apatheist:
This is the same Bible that the same Africans kill themselves over. The same Bible they read and "pray for Israel"
Chris Rock (the comedian) said that black people who are Christians have short memories.
I submit that u are no Christian right??But if u are, u must know that some whites were misinterpreting the bible so as to justify thier wickedness towards colored people during the slave trade.
Re: Are Blacks CURSED By NOAH According To The BIBLE? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 13, 2014
speak2emmalex:
I submit that u are no Christian right??But if u are, u must know that d some whites were misinterpreting the bible so as to justify thier wickedness towards colored people during the slave trade.
Of course. They were "misinterpreting" it.
If I post the Islamic version, Muslims would say the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Comes Now,what Events Will Take Place / Indecency For Christians? / Synagogue Has Killed More People In Nigeria Than Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.