Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,708 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas (23717 Views)

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2: The bottomline remains that Rochas CANNNOT get a second tenure and APC has no future in Imo state.
Who told you? Whether Rochas gets a second tenure or not is for the electorate to decide. Stop ranting.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mee234:
So how cum Aguta no get light for 6 year angry
go ask NEPA!!
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: you want me to start mentioning governors that make promises to their people and are yet to keep their promise? You're crticizing Rochas because he is an APC governor. If this was to be another southeastern state,you won't be blabbing.
I am not from Oguta,I am from Orlu. Orlu people have electricity supply at least 13hrs daily. I don believe the whole of Oguta have been in darkness for 16years. Probably its only Charly Boy's village that is experiencing power failure. If he's an Area Father as he claimed,let him fix the light for his people and stop waiting for government to do everything for him.

who told u I dont criticize PDP governors? have u ever seen /heard/learn/dreamt that I praised t.A orji?
The point is that governors do such tnz for their ppl and ur saint, rochas made the promise but didn't keep to it.
....he should not wait for the govt to do everything??
But ur likes expect gej to do everything. double standards
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by justi4jesu(f): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: grin i only used it to book my reservation grin

some may call it "space booked"

lol ok oh...
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by joshuaidibia(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
hit LIKE if u got tired of reading after the 1st 3 paragraphs.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by CoolKizzy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: mumu! Who told you Rochas didn't buy numerous transformers and connect rural communities to the national grid too?

what then were you yapping about in your first comment? If he did, what happened to a town as big as Oguta? with all the promises? I see you lack respect, you can't make a point without name calling.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
Evergreen123:

who told u I dont criticize PDP governors? have u ever seen /heard/learn/dreamt that I praised t.A orji?
The point is that governors do such tnz for their ppl and ur saint, rochas made the promise but didn't keep to it.
....he should not wait for the govt to do everything??
But ur likes expect gej to do everything. double standards
and you expect Rochas to do everything too? Double standards indeed! undecided
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Abagworo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: you want me to start mentioning governors that make promises to their people and are yet to keep their promise? You're crticizing Rochas because he is an APC governor. If this was to be another southeastern state,you won't be blabbing.
I am not from Oguta,I am from Orlu. Orlu people have electricity supply at least 13hrs daily. I don believe the whole of Oguta have been in darkness for 16years. Probably its only Charly Boy's village that is experiencing power failure. If he's an Area Father as he claimed,let him fix the light for his people and stop waiting for government to do everything for him.
Much of Oguta proper (different from Oguta LGA) has been without light but Charlie Boy is only playing politics. Every old man of his age knows State Government has little or no say when it comes to power. He is as naïve as the Anglican cleric that accused Okorocha of not rehabilitating the Ohaji section of PH-Owerri highway. We all know its FG that has deliberately abandoned their projects in Imo. Even the Owerri-Umuahia federal road and Mbaise-Okpala-Etche federal road are nothing to write home about. What about Imo section of Nnewi-Okigwe federal road? Otutu nde Igbo bu nde nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: and you expect Rochas to do everything too? Double standards indeed! undecided

For want of what to say abi?
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Imo State have been neglected by successive government of PDP since 1999. This is not even about Rochas being an APC governor. Even when Imo State was in the hands of PDP,no federal presence in the state apart from the Owerri-Onitsha road.
Instead of condemning the lack of federal presence in Imo state by FG,these haters are condemning Rochas who is just 3yrs plus in office.

Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by priscaoge(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Many are mad but few are roaming d street!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Evergreen123:

For want of what to say abi?
Ngozi ga nodu ala! Iji ha okwu biko!! undecided
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by doncaster(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abagworo: Much of Oguta proper (different from Oguta LGA) has been without light but Charlie Boy is only playing politics. Every old man of his age knows State Government has little or no say when it comes to power. He is as naïve as the Anglican cleric that accused Okorocha of not rehabilitating the Ohaji section of PH-Owerri highway. We all know its FG that has deliberately abandoned their projects in Imo. Even the Owerri-Umuahia federal road and Mbaise-Okpala-Etche federal road are nothing to write home about. What about Imo section of Nnewi-Okigwe federal road? Otutu nde Igbo bu nde nzuzu.
State govt has a lot to say when a particular community is without light for 6 yrs. if uguta1 has light an uguta11 has not it's the duty of state and local govt to see to that not federal govt. since we don't have local govt anymore the state govt bears the responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: go ask NEPA!!
No bi rochas bi the gov.? him no fit tell nepa mak dem bring transformer
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Abagworo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
doncaster: State govt has a lot to say when a particular community is without light for 6 yrs. if uguta1 has light an uguta11 has not it's the duty of state and local govt to see to that not federal govt. since we don't have local govt anymore the state govt bears the responsibility.
. The only duty owed by LG and SG is just that of a complainant. The LGA chairman informs the SG who in turn lays his complaint to FG and awaits action. States can help in acquisition of electoral equipment like transformers and cables but cannot control generation and transmission. It is same with roads and mineral resources. It is only when we start true federalism that the State's responsibilities will increase depending on the limitations permitted by the new constitution.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mee234:
No bi rochas bi the gov.? him no fit tell nepa mak dem bring transformer
who told you transformer is the problem? Transformer has never been a problem in rural areas in Imo state. Most times,the issue of black out in a community is a problem between PHCN and the community. My village was in total darkness for a year sometime ago because my village refused to pay bills. The officials of PHCN came and disconnected the light.
Charly Boy's people and his community leaders should go and solve the issue they have with NEPA. It has nothing to do with the state government.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by stexsy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
lanrefront1: He should shed more light on the twenty million he collected.......stupid old man....he should stop trying to form holier than thou.....he was unnecessarily rude, so much so that it was disgusting.

Why won't a part-time Administration not be able to say some words at your father's funeral after donating 20 million.

If you so much wanted to respect your father's , you should have refused the money.
Imo state neva gave money to charly but to late justice oputa. Did the family ask for d money? I guess no. If a chief mourner says pls dont play politics during my dads burial cant dat be respected? Is it only d church dat okorocha shud campaign. For ur info justice oputa was worth more dan 20mil n even charly is worth more than that. Imo state govt did wat they were suppose to do conventionally. Thanks
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: who told you transformer is the problem? Transformer has never been a problem in rural areas in Imo state. Most times,the issue of black out in a community is a problem between PHCN and the community. My village was in total darkness for a year sometime ago because my village refused to pay bills. The officials of PHCN came and disconnected the light.
Charly Boy's people and his community leaders should go and solve the issue they have with NEPA. It has nothing to do with the state government.
Why than did Rochas promise to do something during campaign when it was(is) the community that is having issues? And there is no rural community that is paying NEPA bill as at when due so u telling me PHCN coming to disconnect a whole community is a lie.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
So a part of ALAIGBO hasn't had light for over 6 years. Chai, SHAME
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mee234:
Why than did Rochas promise to do something during campaign when it was(is) the community that is having issues? And there is no rural community that is paying NEPA bill as at when due so u telling me PHCN coming to disconnect a whole community is a lie.
Really? Oh well its no point arguing with you. Go to your village that is if you have one and ask and stop being ignorant just to score a point!
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by millionaireman: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sorry Charly Boy, You are decrying negation of public utilities and political deprivation in your Oguta by the state govt.

But unfortunately, the people at the head in Owerri do not listen to criticism, except perhaps, it is centred on the state capital.

Former Imo governor, Dee Sam Mbakwe built electric power plant in Amaraku. Other state governors today are building power plants.

Dee Sam built very expensive surface water supply systems in Okigwe and Owerri to supply nearly all the Lgas in both zones. The water infrastructures are still there - can be reactivated or redesigned.

As for the third water supply infrastructure expected to be built, and should have benefited Oguta and the other Lgas in Imo West - what happened? Okorocha came to office and proscribed government supply of pipe borne water to citizens.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why should anyone listen to what this glorified man has to say.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by zurine(f): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
wow
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by chibuking1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Like d guys blunt nature@charly boi>>>>bt in ths case, its cheap publicity.............. Nd who eva said rochas isnt workin?.......... Mayb he hasnt luked into electricity as such, bt in terms of infrastructure, i tink he is working. .... Btw , am neutral.. Nt suportn apc or PDP.., i dont giv a damn bout politics
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by slimjuju(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hey! come and see Nigerians all over the world, holding Oputa Panel on top of my fathers burial. Kassalta deyooooo.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by slimjuju(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Area father hail area mama for me
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by kenclark2001(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
CharlyBoy has proven to us that truly he stands by his actions. I love his doggedness
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by DrGabbi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
The write up is deep! A bit info about who Charley Boy is. Do not condemn any!
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by ocelot2006(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Excellent post. Well said, Area Fada. So on point.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by ocelot2006(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: go and ask Federal Government that is providing only 4000MW of electricity to over 160million nigerians. Rochas Okorocha is not a NEPA official.

Yet other governors are investing heavily in rural electrification, while Roch as runs his mouth there. Ohakim sure looks like an angel now.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: Really? Oh well its no point arguing with you. Go to your village that is if you have one and ask and stop being ignorant just to score a point!
u are the ignorant one here ooo. for NEPA to disconnect a whole community, it must be though transmittion lines. And transmittions lines don't take powere to one community alone. the only way it can happen is through sub-stations. "dem go commot fuse for dat community transformation". It is not just impossible but also improbable that every body in a community refuses to pay NEPA bill. That is why PHCN officials go about every month for house to house diconnecting those that fail to pay.
The problem of Oguta may most likely be "transformer." the one there may be still small or damage due to overloading. In which it is still the Governor's jod to provide them with transformer
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Abagworo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
ocelot2006:

Yet other governors are investing heavily in rural electrification, while Roch as runs his mouth there. Ohakim sure looks like an angel now.
. Comment from a growing baby. Majority if not all of Imo State is already with electricity its just a matter of power supply. All of Oguta roads are paved with streetlights. So I guess you know not what you wrote about. Catch a glimpse of Oguta and tell me if it requires your so-called rural electrification like your backward village.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD / Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe / Nigerian Army And Killer Herdsmen – Danjuma (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.