Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas (23716 Views)

Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by OgologoDimkpa: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
This Charly Man Boy is intelligent.

He doesn't want to know whose ox is gored...infact he no sent Gov. Rochas grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by cyril10(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: How is it Rochas's fault that his home town doesn't have light for the past 6 years? He should have directed his anger on that to Jonathan. Though I agree with some of his statements,he went too far condemning Rochas.

Okorocha defender take it easy, try to speak the truth always, you are being hypocritical by defending these rogues.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by OgologoDimkpa: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Wait for "A bag of gworo" to come and tell you that Charly boy is not from Oguta and that Chino is behind this write up and Rochas the best thing to happen to Imo State since ofe owerri.

lol @ "A bag of gworo" = Abagworo
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by justi4jesu(f): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: ... What's up?

Explain dat "dot"
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by condralbede(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: How is it Rochas's fault that his home town doesn't have light for the past 6 years? He should have directed his anger on that to Jonathan. Though I agree with some of his statements,he went too far condemning Rochas.
Madam you are here again?
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
justi4jesu:

Explain dat "dot"
grin i only used it to book my reservation grin

some may call it "space booked"
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
The only lesson I learnt here is:
Charly boy claimed that politicians like Rochas stinks. But he is diff.
He feels the pains of the street & entertain them with his style.
Last Bullet

If people like Charlyboy are the ones left in the world to consol me of the loots by politicians, I d rather kill myself than to commit suicide.
Rochas, polithief, ritualist!
Charlyboy, a valueless old fool that has nothing moraly good to give the young ones!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2014

Nigeria has 774 LGA and Rochas has just 27 or so LGA to take care of yet he can't even provide electricity to them upon his promise and tomorrow you guys will start claiming how he fulfills his promises with all half done projects de mumu man started. All the projects he started under APGA has been paused, APC is a curse to imo state and we will deal with that curse at the right time.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by ceo003: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
ASK HIM HOW HE GETS MONEY COZ HIS MUSIC CAREER HAS BEEN DEAD FOR OVER A DECADE
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by moshoodn(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wasn't it the same Charly who refuted snatching the mic or insulting Rochas some days after the burial event...

Now, he's saying something else.

Lies and sways can truly be addictive.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2014

and what did rochas do about it?
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
fkaz:

See this old fooool, who he wan leave yeye legacy for? I am this I am that, no be him mate they buy transformer give community to use? Abi na only ogogoro he they share give them for village.

So oguta no even get light for the past SIX YEARS? Chai dairiss God true true

lolz
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nwogbe: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
I love this piece! Soo on point...
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by NonFarmPayrol: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2014

you are very silly, when did GEJ start running around providing light to Villages, What is Okorocha doing?
if it was a PDP governor would you have said same.
you and abagworo are partners in azzz licking of malam rochas

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by myspnigeria: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
always speaking d truth
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by checkdate(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
homesteady: Hey! come and see Nigerians all over the world, holding Oputa Panel on top of my fathers burial. Kassala deyooooo.

My father's burial may have come and gone, but tongues are still wagging about all the drama that went down. No be The CharlyBoy Show? I must confess that my pop's burial was the biggest show I ever put together in all my years as an event organizer; it also turned out the biggest burial show across the Niger. Who wan try. Abegi! 3Gbosa for the man wey sabi. C

From New York to London, Sweden to Helsinki, India to China, the trending topic was how "CharlyBoy snatched the microphone from Rochas Okorocha, the Governor of the state of Imo".
Comments flying in different directions about what happened, the people involved, the controversies, the virgins...Kai.

People ask why CharlyBoy is who he is. Why have two days of musical concerts after the death of his iconic father? Why argue or fight a sitting governor – doesn’t he fear the veto venom of a man in power? Why walk around with 6 feet tall, provocatively clad girls wearing bizarre wigs in public, even in the presence of God, his wife and the dearly departed? For some reason, the last one elicits more provocation than most questions about my dear alter ego, CharlyBoy.

Funny how envy, anger, timidity, mongopark mentality, hypocrisy and sycophancy have crippled the minds of many of my brothers and sisters. Oh my God!

A lot of people in Nigeria live in fear and express it through anger, jealousy and spite – everything acceptable; than actually having the courage to face that fear and be the person they really were made to be. Me I no send. The CharlyBoy brand is me doing my job well – it’s an image, a character invented to shake monotonous minds from their daily doldrums and pull them away from the comforts of the familiar, just for a while. All we have seen from pictures and videos from the weeklong event is more than enough to stir excitement and controversy – good and bad.
Let me warn: those who are easily shocked should be prepared to be shocked even more and more often.

I have been called everything from a cheap publicity monger to a cult leader. Those "Charlys Virgins" whose tests are yet to be confirmed have been identified by busybodies as my grand-daughters, spiritual wives, satan’s handmaidens. Hummmmmm! Big deal. I have always known that insecure people put up boundaries but confident ones tear them down. Spiritual people have church picnics.
The kind of ass-licking and shit-eating that goes on in Imo State is for lack of a better word, infuriating and obnoxious. Chai there is Godooooo.

How did the Day of Tributes organised by the Imo State Government on behalf of the great Justice Oputa turn into a political campaign front and a seminar in ass-kissing? Why would anyone expect me to sit down and listen to politicians begging for goodwill from the governor while using the memory of my late father as an opportunity? What an insult on his name! God punish them die. The Imo State government has no shame anymore, the sycophants and megalomaniacs calling themselves leaders whose pictures litter every street corner and roundabout in Owerri begging for a second try at doing nothing who exchange naira for loyalty. Claps in the Church of God is not what would get you re-elected, my brother Rochas, bear that in mind.

The interesting thing about all this is that the people, the ordinary men and women that Imo government is supposed to, yet refuses to serve, are the ones hailing the AreaFada, why? Could it be that the poverty-stricken Imolites are hailing The AreaFada because they feel battered by the mental rape committed against them by their leaders and yet, are afraid and feel powerless to defend themselves, to fight back? I am especially referring to the men and women of Oguta who are not just powerless, timid and foolishly arrogant but refuse to seek any control of their lives from the government. They just sit there and survive, suffering and smiling sheepishly.
How can an entire town, the Blue Lake city, go without electricity for good six years and not do or say anything about it? Not six days or six months, but SIX YEARS!! After all the promises that Rochas gave of giving Oguta electricity for a few days for the Justice Oputa funeral, we did not see even a flash of electricity.
These my home-town people, in my opinion, are polluted and disillusioned by their false arrogance from being well positioned in the 1930s and 40s when they traded with the white man, when they had UAC and John Holt and did good business better than the people in the hinterland. Those were the good old days, gone with the wind. Even as an oil producing community, what do they have to show for it? Politically, they are wanting, socially they are timid; many of them inundated by fear and poverty. They may have thought themselves to be something six decades ago, but are nowhere politically in this decade, not even one Imo State cabinet member is from Oguta. Tufiakwa!

I am sure that this was one of the reasons some cousins of mine decided to go looking for Rochas Okorocha to beg for forgiveness on my behalf. Who send them? That's how they got to Imo State government house without seeing the governor. After the governor's aids sized them up, they concluded that they were only a hungry bunch of PIRATED Oputas. Shebi, they came back with their tail between their legs, shameless souls! Desperate mongrels looking for a piece of leftover rotten flesh wherever they could hound. Their plans failed, woefully. People who swallow pain killer for someone else' headache! Can you imagine, apologise for what?

Truth be told, I come from a good pedigree, trained by a great man. I know the law and can't be caught dead breaking it. Upon all my ruggedness, there was no way, I, Charles Oputa, would have snatched a microphone from someone speaking no matter how much I hate what the person does. I get sense, am cultured and I went to one of the best universities in the world. I am not a riffraff, neither am I a gutter ass like some of these so called leaders.

At the very least I’m honest about my identity (CharlyBoy), proud about my upbringing and courageous in the face of crippling doubt about my brand. I am however confident in the fact that I’m doing one thing many will never accomplish in their short time on earth: leaving a legacy, just like my father did. So park well.
There is a method to my madness only understood by deep thinkers, not sycophants and bootlickers. The difference between my darkness and yours is that I can stare my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and yours is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions.

If it makes people feel good calling me a devil worshipper and a thug, when the very great Justice Oputa trained me and finally doffed his hat for me and decided to preach the gospel of Charlyboyisim before he died, mere mortals can go hug a transformer. I have a name that is knock on wood. Anything you say, for your pocket.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them otherwise, I break them. I am free because I know that I, alone, am morally responsible for everything I do. It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and a few by deceit.

Instead of wallowing in the bile of hypocrisy and envy, why don’t we search ourselves and consider the deeper actions beneath all the pomp and pageantry twisted and manipulated by the media? Is that prickly sensation in your heart righteous indignation over the Oputa Funeral, or just mere heartburn?
Check yourself – hypocrisy doesn't just wound, it kills permanently.

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2014/07/justice-oputas-burial-sepulchre-of.html?m=1
WHERA IS ABAGWORO !
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by millionaireman: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Enauf, Enauf. No dig for cheap popularity.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by seedorfg(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
CHARLIE WEREY grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by angela98(f): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Who I go support now? I love charly boy and Rocha's...hmmm *thinking *

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Neldrizzy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
In as much as i hate this man, but i admire his confidence and bravery... i wish 2 acquire such bravery and pay deaf ears 2 wah pple say......
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Forwetinnah: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
How did the Day of Tributes organised by the Imo State Government on behalf of the great Justice Oputa turn into a political campaign front and a seminar in ass-kissing? Why would anyone expect me to sit down and listen to politicians begging for goodwill from the governor while using the memory of my late father as an opportunity? What an insult on his name! God punish them die. The Imo State government has no shame anymore, the sycophants and megalomaniacs calling themselves leaders whose pictures litter every street corner and roundabout in Owerri begging for a second try at doing nothing who exchange naira for loyalty. Claps in the Church of God is not what would get you re-elected, my brother Rochas, bear that in mind.

God really punish them DIE!! Our politicians are shameless
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
CoolKizzy:

shey you see your life? shifting the blame, guess you read the part he mentioned that a promise was made during campaign to 'fix' the light issue. Peter Obi of Anambra state bought numerous transformers and connected many rural communities to the national grid, what was your governor doing?
mumu! Who told you Rochas didn't buy numerous transformers and connect rural communities to the national grid too?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by ceeceeco: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tell 'em, tell 'em; hypocrites everywhere, but i dnt fucking give a Bleep..Money money on my busy mind.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by saammyy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Waste of space
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Evergreen123:

and what did rochas do about it?
go and ask Federal Government that is providing only 4000MW of electricity to over 160million nigerians. Rochas Okorocha is not a NEPA official.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: go and ask Federal Government that is providing only 4000MW of electricity to over 160million nigerians. Rochas Okorocha is not a NEPA official.

Read the article, For over 16 years!!! .
Gej started in 2011.
If rochas knew he is not a NEPA official, y did he promise the ppl he will give them power?
What has he done about it?
Governors of surrounding states like Enugu n anambra have done some rural electrification projects, are there not Nigerians?
Remember, the issue here is not poor supply but total absence!
So, I don't know what concerns the FG here

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Forwetinnah: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chigold101: i wonder if u will ever be wise again in ur life. GEJ will give oguta light, what will Rochas give them? What is he doing for them as their governor. Tufiakwa gi...!!!

Big Tufiakwa!! I nefa see this kind trend of thought before!!
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by OwoLee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
If all he said was true about IMO state Govt., I think the F.G should also be accused of the same faults about electricity, good roads, unemployment etc. am very sure, he will dare not try that with the Jonathan or any other sitting president irrespective of his plight...The truth is, Under this present administration, Governors have become cheap political class that a Policeman, Nigerian army will even be pointing gun at a sitting governor... I noticed this, especially with the governors of the opposition party in the country... This is bad for Nigeria Development... What is not right is never right...Is as bad as many youths even joke about this things and I found it very absurd....Democracy indeed!
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Evergreen123:

Read the article, For over 16 years!!! .
Gej started in 2011.
If rochas knew he is not a NEPA official, y did he promise the ppl he will give them power?
What has he done about it?
Governors of surrounding states like Enugu n anambra have done some rural electrification projects, are there not Nigerians?
Remember, the issue here is not poor supply but total absence!
So, I don't know what concerns the FG here
you want me to start mentioning governors that make promises to their people and are yet to keep their promise? You're crticizing Rochas because he is an APC governor. If this was to be another southeastern state,you won't be blabbing.
I am not from Oguta,I am from Orlu. Orlu people have electricity supply at least 13hrs daily. I don believe the whole of Oguta have been in darkness for 16years. Probably its only Charly Boy's village that is experiencing power failure. If he's an Area Father as he claimed,let him fix the light for his people and stop waiting for government to do everything for him.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by C0llynzO2: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
The bottomline remains that Rochas CANNNOT get a second tenure and APC has no future in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Charly boy just tickled okorocha supporters where it is most painful, and I see them [berem] whining in pain.
On another note, this charly boy is very intelligent, I enjoyed the article while it lasted that I forgot it's purpose, I have already copied it down. am sure it would come in handy one day.
Re: Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: mumu! Who told you Rochas didn't buy numerous transformers and connect rural communities to the national grid too?

So how cum Aguta no get light for 6 year angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / House Of Rep Speaker, Abbas Appoints 33 More Aides / Rivers Rerun: Heavy Military Presence In Port Harcourt -VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.