Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? (51253 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by montestic(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
op thanks for reminding me of these old stars

wow
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by montestic(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
bring back

VICTORIA inyama

ndidi obi

pat attah

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by daveP(m): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2014
bustyhelen:

lol Dave wetin na?

na true confession b that o
lol,what of u? I rem candlelight(a soap opera by liz benson who played 'eniola baker') oya confess too! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by bustyhelen(f): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2014
daveP: lol,what of u? I rem candlelight(a soap opera by liz benson who played 'eniola baker') oya confess too! smiley
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by hugelyendowed: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
I used to wet my boxer bcs of Victoria inyama and Regina askia and Liz

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by edymonte: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
achums and dolly

pat
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by BreezyRita(f): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Miss them all! Hilda Hilda!! My crying Hilda!
Sandra Achums, Askia, John Okafor
Just forgot all of them Buh now will always be reviewing all their movies in my head
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by diksucker(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
bring back d sexiest Nollywood actor, pat attah
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
diksucker: bring back d sexiest Nollywood actor, pat attah

do u think he's willing to come bk?
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Ihuomadinihu: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
When nollywood was nollywood. All you get these days are royal sandal,royal maid,royal plate,royal hut,royal tree,royal egg with recycled faces.

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by englishmart(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
I don't know them.
Teamhollywood
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ihuomadinihu: When nollywood was nollywood. All you get these days are royal sandal,royal maid,royal plate,royal hut,royal tree,royal egg with recycled faces.

d royal stuffs don 2much
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
I miss all of them, except Regina Askia and Hanks ....I consider Regina a boringgg actress, same with Ibinabo Feberesima, apart from Most Wanted where regina was jumping via baddest girl-nothing else. As for Hanks, that 1 go dey vex anyhow like say im temper fit boil yam. grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Lamasta(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
These are the real Nollywood Actors and Actress down memory lane not all this kwashiokor nowadays. @op what of Eucharia and this guy that act Ijele and also Bakassi you remember him?
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Infoay: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
It is advice to live the stage when the ovation is loudest. Kudos to them and thanks op
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by theripper3: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Choi paulo, good ol days. Since wen tonto dike and mercy johnson enter film, nollywood just dabaru.

Circle of doom
Living in bondage
Nneka the pretty serpent
Rattlesnake
Narrow escape.

Person don watch film jare, these nonsense dese days na just hogwash

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lekkie073(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
Where is ewejoko on d list?
And ireti?
Goergie O lekinson?
dejo tunfulu

opebe

Baba sue
Ajirebi
Fadeyi oloro
Abija wara biekun
Osabunmi
ogogo

Why r all these not on d list? angry
I suspect foul play

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by acidtalk: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
This is just an evidence to prove that EVERY GOOD THING WILL DEFINITELY COME TO AN END ONE DAY.

FAME, POWER, WEALTH ARE ONLY FOR A PERIOD OF TIME.

Whatever position you find yourself in, make the best of it because nothing last for ever. Posterity it the only one thing that will show you how well or bad you made use of the opportunity you had when mother nature shined her beam over your head.

If you are earning N2m per show today, remember that in 5years time you will be extremely lucky if anyone remembers you not to talk of offering you N20,000 for a more bigger show.

Make the very best of your position and help as many as you can. Most won't appreciate though but just do it as an investment to mother nature so you can yield favor from "mother earth" when the chips are down (they will surely go down one day).

Most of these people were extreme snubs to the core during their reign. Arrogant, boastful, and nasty. When we omo boys were hustling then to have them on our shows or interviews at their base then at WINNIES HOTEL SURULERE them dey look us like hungry dudes, now konga ti so..
Level don change. Even Naija A Class celebs now beg and offer excess of 6digits to have us boost their image. but we are in it for the fun and not money so we do it genuinely and diligently.

WHO SAYS GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

Yesterday it was Harry Akande, Mai Daribe, Fernandez Deinde, MKO Abiola....today we are hearing Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Jim Ovia...Who say acidtalk no go enter forbe's list?

Keep your hands clean, stay focused, work hard, drop hatred and envy, and above all, PRAY ALWAYS......We can all make it (not by mere dreaming or being lazy but by hard work and staying focused).

Keep your dreams alive folks.

ACIDTALK said so.

7 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by obayaya(m): 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Saint Obi!!!

can never forget that movie "State of Emergency"

That was Nollywood was fun
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
lalasticlala:
Bobby Ejike
Bobby released a song video some years ago

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by obayaya(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
theripper3: Choi paulo, good ol days. Since wen tonto dike and mercy johnson enter film, nollywood just dabaru.

Circle of doom
Living in bondage
Nneka the pretty serpent
Rattlesnake
Narrow escape.

Person don watch film jare, these nonsense dese days na just hogwash

You forgot to add

Taboo
State of Emergency
Executive Crime
Conspiracy
Journey to hell (Nollywood Horror movie) grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by mki: 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ihuomadinihu: When nollywood was nollywood. All you get these days are royal sandal,royal maid,royal plate,royal hut,royal tree,royal egg with recycled faces.
Olu Jacob Olu Jacob Olu Jacob Olu Jacob........ so boring.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by MrRhymes101(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Okey Bakassi..............and who knws hw I can get RATTLESNAKE n dat movie those children were stranded in d bush n were singing

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Bobby released a song video some years ago

yea he did
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
i say bring back mezie the ogbanje boy! angry angry
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Asolab(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thank God u remember them
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by igwejay: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
bustyhelen: Pat attah

pat attah

pat attah

pat attah

o my gush !!!!

I miss him in movies.

I remember I used to have wet dreams bcs of him as he used to get me wet.

lol
why wet for him when there are many guys around.pls pm me, am even better than pat attah
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by OCTAVO: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Liz Benson - True confession
Saint Obi - State of Emergency
Regina Askia - Sakobi the snake girl
Charles Okafor - Osofia in London
Bimbo Akintola - Blood sisters
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by iconize(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Peter of rattle snake looks old now.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by MilesLamar(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls wher can i download nollywood classics? Lyk rattle snake? Evil genius etc
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by firstcourage(f): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wow interesting miss dem all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) / How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.