Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? (51257 Views)

Gambian President Gifts Nollywood Stars Plots Of Land / Nollywood Stars Ken Eric Dating Rachael Okonkwo (nkoli Nwa Nsuka Star)photos / Photo: Abeg, Who Mumu Pass Between These Nollywood Stars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by etomama(f): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thnx OP, this is a journey down d memory lane. I sure miss:
Sola Fosudo
Sandra Achums
Sola Sobowale
Saint Obi
Alex Lopez
Sam Dede
RMD
Charles Okafor
I wish them God's guidance in their present endeavours.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Richy4(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
I can't forget
The most wanted

Day Break
Onome
Dometila.
I think the most wanted and Dometila is still on YouTube.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Mustapha111888(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
I really missed Saint Obi.My favorite artist of all time
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by kcreal(f): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lakeshizu: One movie I cant forget is "Blood Money".....Zack orji and infact you don't understand (Clem Ohaneze).

Mass Return
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by ndudichukwumah(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ihuomadinihu: When nollywood was nollywood. All you get these days are royal sandal,royal maid,royal plate,royal hut,royal tree,royal egg with recycled faces.

mehn u are very funny
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by kcreal(f): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Flash back
Grace to Grass
The coming of the Anti Christ - after watching this one I gave my life to Christ
The Child
Blood for Blood
High way to the Grave
Executive crime
Suicide Mission
Okuzu Massacre
Sacred (The great Okwokworiokwo)
Diamond ring
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by ndudichukwumah(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Chai... Who remember Regina askia in # full Moon??
Real Nollywood gem cry cry

yea...nice movie
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by ndudichukwumah(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=R9rex]The list is not complete without Amenze Imarhiagbe...tears for love, Without love, FLesh and Blood[/quo

you are right...amaze amaigbe was a great actors with a her cry in movies
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by soulglo: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wow some of these names and faces. I definitely miss the old Nollywood
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Orikinla(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Some of them are still very much active.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by prince994(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
i think i really miss zack orji
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

really? I will go get it. but it had upto 3 or 4 parts
"True Confession", "Glamour Girls", "Nneka the pretty serpent" and "Domitila" are all on YouTube.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Anyone remember "Silent Night", starring Alex Usifo and Ramsey Noah?
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozzay: Lalasticlala abi a kwa ozo. Nice thread, missed dem all. Nneka- neem anya(wen she wanted to hypnotise someone). Uche obi osutule in unforgiven sine- itego, nnanna na doctor na doctor. Lol loved those movies way bak. Thanks OP

welcome
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by lalasticlala(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
CFCfan:
"True Confession", "Glamour Girls", "Nneka the pretty serpent" and "Domitila" are all on YouTube.

sure? will check them out
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Kentura(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Miss None... Wish these recent actors and actresses will learn from them and stop acting..
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
kcreal: Flash back
Grace to Grass
The coming of the Anti Christ - after watching this one I gave my life to Christ
The Child
Blood for Blood
High way to the Grave
Executive crime
Suicide Mission
Okuzu Massacre
Sacred (The great Okwokworiokwo)
Diamond ring

grace Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ grass aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ Diamond ring is å movie i will like Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ watch over aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ over again
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by vinderbilt: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2014
I am glad that my sexy star Cossy Orjiakor id back!!!!! She did well in the movie 1 million boys http://9flix.com/watch/574

I miss Black Arrow though. He is funny sha, I wonder where is sef? somewhere drinking Viju milk

Speaking of milk, check out Cossy grin

Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Ihuomadinihu: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Hi guys,do you know where i can find ''Back to Africa''? It is a Nigerian movie released in 1997 and was showed on Africa Magic on Saturday.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by MrRhymes101(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Afam4eva:
Th movie is on youtube. I watched it a few week back.
found it finally grin grin but its separated into 10mins on youtube though...thanks
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Afam4eva(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
MrRhymes101: found it finally grin grin but its separated into 10mins on youtube though...thanks
yeah. it's too heavy for youtube.
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
LushGreenz: And nobody's talking about Ego Boyo?
So true.
The Check mate queen smiley
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by ifekemmy(f): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
So who now remain in nollywood? I no dey watch there movie sef
Re: Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most? by electrokristron(m): 1:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Onome 1 & 2 (also known as Another Love)

This is certainly one of the best movies Nollywood has ever produced!

Film Data:
Nigeria, Year 1996/1997, 94 Minutes,
Director: Chico Ejiro
Screenplay: Opa Williams, Joe Dudun, and Fred Amata • Cinematography: Jonathan Gbemuotor • Editing: Fidelis Ewata •
Production: Consolidated Fortunes LTD, and Opa Williams
Cast: Olu Jacobs (Dafe), Uche Osotule (Onome), Henrienta Oniovosa (Efe), Lai Ashadele (Doctor), Zack Amata (Umukoro, Onome's father) and Sam Loco Efe (Akpo)

Movie Review:
The viewer is called to cautiousness even before the opening credits are over.
When the shoe, which in the first shot was put on the foot, steps and crushes an insect on the floor, it is clear that danger is close. Whiteness of the table cloth and of shirts of the waitresses in the restaurant is almost aching. Shortly after the man from the car enters the restaurant, the place is attacked by armed men and the customers are robbed. Thanks to the waitress, Onome, the man from the car, Dafe, survived the attack that could cost him fortune, if not life.
Onome is one of the first masterpieces by legendary Chico Ejiro. Dark drama of rich and poor evolves on the background of the violent event from the beginning, and the automatism of its brutality partly explains the passivity of the protagonists. They live worlds apart: Dafe in a luxurious home in a highbrow neighborhood, Onome in Ajegunle, the Lagos slum where dirty streets are flooded with stagnant water, in one-room apartment together with sick mother, brothers and younger sister. The more he tries to help, deeper is her misery. Outstanding cinematography and direction are accompanied by tightly written story and excellent cast. The male characters are performed by veteran actors Olu Jacobs, Sam Loco Efe and Zack Amata. Onome, as often is the case with women, is at the centre, but helpless. But men in this story are helpless as well. Onome's biological father left the family, her boyfriend runs away when he learns that she is pregnant, even Dafe is unable to make real his desire for her, his another love. It is their impotence that makes her a prostitute. A courageous statement in a society where prostitution is the only way of survival.

Request to members of the public:
If you have a copy of this movie (either in the old VHS Tape format, VCD, DVD format or a download link on Youtube or anywhere else on the web), kindly contact me. I don't mind paying for it.
Whatever form or format you have the movie on, (Onome 1 & 2 also known as Another Love) pls contact me as soon as possible.
I don't mind paying for the download or for your services.

Kindly contact Chris on +234-8084710033 or send an email to electrokristron@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing / List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.