Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest (25302 Views)

Nigerian Troops Capture Boko Haram, Kill 27 Militants In Hildi, Balmo Forest / Army Finds Links To Politicians In Balmo Forest / PHOTOS : Military Clear Terrorists In Balmo Forest, Foreign Mercenaries Captured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Kingspin(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lagos - The Nigeria military said they have discovered armouries in underground cells in Balmo forest. This was disclosed in a statement issued by the Defense Headquarter in Abuja on Friday.

According to the statement, the mopping up operations in Balmo forest is yielding more discoveries of arms stockpiled in underground cells in the forest. “Troops who have been excavating various sites in the forest in search of hidden weapons, have so far recovered over 10 rifles along with parts and accessories as well as more than 80 General Purpose Machine Guns, tubes of Rocket Propelled Grenades and Launchers, cables, wires and thousands of rounds of assorted ammunition” the statement said.

Balmo Forest Operation: Troops unearth more weapons from underground armories, suspects captured taken into custody

The statement added that uniforms of security agencies including protective clothing were also recovered in the search. It said suspects captured in the forest have been taken into custody and are volunteering information linking the activities in the forest with other terrorist activities in the country. The Defense Headquarter statement said the mopping up operation continues.

- CAJ News

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/BREAKING-NEWS-Army-find-armouries-underground-in-Balmo-Forest-20140711

4 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by drealnamdy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Wow...could it hav bein buried by d biafran soldiers..? undecided mods front page pls...first to comment...hehehehehehehehehe...front page and first to comment...double honour..."Levels" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by slimthugchimee(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
G
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Inasmuch as the capture of Balmo forest is a welcomed news, I am of the view that the main battle in this war on insurgency still lies with the complete liberation of the dreaded Sambisa forest.

if I were Minima, I would have Mapped the Sambisa into four sectors and launched a 4-prong attack on it with Ariel attack helicopter support to each sector. This should be commenced simultaneously to avoid regrouping of the beligerants.

I guess the continuous perpetration of this war and its protracted nature is helping to enrich some corrupt military and political scalawags.

This war is not going to be a walk in the park but a rodeo ride hence the full commitment of the govt. In motivating and equipping the military should not be in doubt.

Well done our gallant men and Woman in uniform and may that" victory That comes from God" be yours .

22 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Tolexander: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
“Troops who have been
excavating various sites in the
forest in search of hidden
weapons, have so far
recovered
over 10 rifles along with parts
and accessories as well as
more
than 80 General Purpose
Machine
Guns, tubes of Rocket
Propelled
Grenades and Launchers,
cables,
wires and thousands of
rounds
of assorted ammunition” the
statement said.
hun!

So nigeria has now got to the very stage of cultivating ammunition like crops, planting them in the soil?

Only God knows how many people will be killed when fed with the fruits produced by this planted ammunition.

2 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Mutuwa(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good work naija army.

2 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ibnsultan: Tales by moonlight

I suspect you.

10 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by ojimbo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
matify:

Inasmuch as the capture of Balmo forest is a welcomed news, I am of the view that the main battle in this war on insurgency still lies with the complete liberation of the dreaded Sambisa forest.

if I were Minima, I would have Mapped the Sambisa into four sectors and launched a 4-prong attack on it with Ariel attack helicopter support to each sector. This should be commenced simultaneously to avoid regrouping of the beligerants.

I guess the continuous perpetration of this war and its protracted nature is helping to enrich some corrupt military and political scalawags.

This war is not going to be a walk in the park but a rodeo ride hence the full commitment of the govt. In motivating and equipping the military should not be in doubt.

Well done our gallant men and Woman in uniform and may that" victory That comes from God" be yours .
my dear, no body is in sambisa, get that into your brain

3 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
matify:

I suspect you.
I hate it when DHQ tells lies. The always give stories without any meaningful progress in the COIN ops in the NE. By Now we should have sponsor but finanacial & weapon wise behind bars/neutralize

3 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Smartsyn(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
we re gradually winning this war..

2 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 12, 2014
ojimbo: my dear, no body is in sambisa, get that into your brain

Just like the hoax being propagated about the missing girls abi?

No body is in sambisa yet villages on the fringes of Sambisa are being raided daily with huge human and property carnage abi?

All the soldiers being killed and maimed around sambisa am sure in your thinking FELL OFF MANGO TREES in Sambisa abi?

9 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by ojimbo(m): 5:57am On Jul 12, 2014
matify:

Just like the hoax being propagated about the missing girls abi?

No body is in sambisa yet villages on the fringes of Sambisa are being raided daily with huge human and property carnage abi?

All the soldiers being killed and maimed around sambisa am sure in your thinking FELL OF MANGO TREES in Sambisa abi?
were you there to confirm all this rubbish you vomitted, you kept hearing news of how they were raided, treathened? Kidnapped, escaped, released and yet people are still living their. Nigga! 90% of thoes news are fake.
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2014
ojimbo: were you there to confirm all this rubbish you vomitted, you kept hearing news of how they were raided, treathened? Kidnapped, escaped, released and yet people are still living their. Nigga! 90% of thoes news are fake.

You must be deluded or on some adulterated anti-psychotic medications.

You can not sit in the comfort of your room far from any of the states under the current state of emergency and be spewing such quantum of ignorance and profligacy.

I feel it and I know what I am succinctly trying to make your atrophic grey matter assimilate before you incur the wrath of other Nairalanders who will ruin your Saturday for you .

If you have nothing better to contribute other than to deny the obvious, and hibernate in a" fool's paradise",please leave this thread because the next time you reply me with such invective , you will hate the arsenal of obscenities I will unleash on you.

FACE REALITY MAN !!!

24 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by ojimbo(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2014
matify:

You can not sit in the comfort of your room far from any of the states under the current state of emergency and be spewing such quantum of ignorance and profligacy.

I feel it and I know what I am succinctly trying to make your atrophic grey matter assimilate before you incur the wrath of other Nairalanders who will ruin your Saturday for you .

If you have nothing better to contribute order than to deny the obvious, and hibernate in a" fool's paradise",please leave this thread because the next time you reply me with such invective , you will hate the arsenal of innuendo I will unleash on you.

FACE REALITY MAN !!!
e-madness

11 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Vikky014(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Ibnsultan: Tales by moonlight
u are a jihadist

2 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by saasala(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
We are moving closer

1 Like

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by bitterpenis(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Make them sha no sell them
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by sunnito(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
[size=16pt]AFTER THEY POST IT ON THE MEDIA THEY WILL STILL RETURN IT TO THEM !!! wHO ArE THEY FOOLING!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Which one be Balmo forest again o?

1 Like

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by ebullientV(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
8-)

1 Like

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by fingard02k(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Northern Nigerianistan
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
J
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Sunymoore(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nawa
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by youngice(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
ehnn
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Lilimax(f): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abeg where is Balmo Forest undecided?

I only know of Sambasia forest...
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
slimthugchimee: G
Gen gen!
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Afritop(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
If it been cutlasses that were found, that will be no news
Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by youngice(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
matify:

to much war movies

1 Like

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kill in my name and stand a chance of winning 72 strong and sex dangerous lesbians says ALLAH( allah is a gay pant bandit having sex with male satans in hell fire), offer valid while stock last, this offer is open to muslims only, hurry now, imams, shieks, sultans, emirs, apc leaders and governors, acf, etc are already winning guns, bombs, rpg, general purpose machine guns, anti air craft machine guns, idgf, mk mirage,aa 50, russian m 50 and other fanstastic prices................... Islam where peace become pieces!

1 Like

Re: Army Find Armouries Underground In Balmo Forest by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
matify:

If you have nothing better to contribute order than to deny the obvious, and hibernate in a" fool's paradise",please leave this thread because the next time you reply me with such invective , you will hate the arsenal of innuendo I will unleash on you.

FACE REALITY MAN !!!
0de....Hw him dey repLy U? :-/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS / Rivers Rerun Election-inec Official’s Hand Chop Off / Buhari Meets With 7 Northern Governors Behind Closed-Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.