Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS (25305 Views)

How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Reps To Probe Apc’s Alleged Hacking Of INEC Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by lookmangiw(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
The Department of State Services has said that its investigations indicated that the All Progressives Congress had plans to hack into the database of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

The service explained that the confessions from the staff arrested at the APC office at 10,Bola Ajibola Street, Ikeja, and the items retrieved from the building showed that the party had an elaborate plan to hack into the commission’s database and inflate the number of its membership.

The Deputy Director, Public Relations, DSS, Marilyn Ogar said this at a news conference on Wednesday in Abuja.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-planned-to-hack-into-inec-database-dss/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by orlaryhincah(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Took them months to window dress. SMH

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by lookmangiw(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
But can this really be true. Anyway moderator straight to the front page please.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by taharqa: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2015

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by lionness(f): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
So, Marilyn Hunger is now INEC boss as well. I can see this jobless woman who doesnt even know her real work, and purpose is really working hard for her clueless boss - doing her best and keeping her eyes on the opposition not on BH and their daily bombing in the North. Her days are numbered, this is what happened when you put a prejudiced, unqualified, village-pepper seller in office. Someone totally capable and qualified would be getting the job soon and we would be rid of this bitter, biased, ethnic and over-bleached alarmist.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by funkiebully: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC d evil boko haram party grooming terrorists and hackers.

THunder fire Tinubu and Buhari

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by AZeD1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
We are not yet half way into January and we already have a contestant for "dumb statement of the year".

Madam Ogar should know that INEC has nothing to do with APC's membership database.

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Oops! so we now vote online? Hack an offline database? APC is now better than Anonymous and Syrian Army oo.
Please who'll teach me that, I'ma hack every DB i hear off!!!!!

101 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by kahal29: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cheap Blackmail!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by januzaj(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSS we all who owns You....who directs You.....who orders You......buh this can never bring APC down cuz
APC= the choice of the people,
APC= the voice of the people,
APC= the Lord's chosen.
Come May 2015, Clueless will be kicked out
saiBuhari till Olamide and Phyno win grammy awards.

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by GogetterMD(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Marilyn Ogar is becoming better than Doyin Okupe at this. First you tell us you find computers and hard drives at a data base. What were you supposed to find? McLeans toothpaste and dettol soap? Then you are the one explaining to us the reason for the PENGASSAN/NUPENG strike(when she became the statutory labour leader I do not know). Now months after you release a press information claiming that the people wrongfully detained made a confession of planning to hack into INEC database. An offline database And to what gain? When we already know the number of eligible voters in each geographical region? Marilyn must think we are as clueless as her oga at the top

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by jliusadura(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Political DSS

20 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by emiye(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
lookmangiw:
the party had an elaborate plan to hack into the commission’s database and inflate the number of its membership.
The Deputy Director, Public Relations, DSS, Marilyn Ogar said this at a news conference on Wednesday in Abuja.
Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-planned-to-hack-into-inec-database-dss/

SMH, I didnt know INEC database has APC membership records, that APC want to hack in to and inflate the numbers.

Anytime the M. Ogar speaks, it always reeks of daftness and undue partisanship.

80 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by seunmsg(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
What exactly is this woman saying? APC plans to hack inec website so as to inflate its membership number, does this make sense at all? Let's even assume APC succeeded in hacking Inec's online database, how will they succeed in tampering with the offline database stored across in inec offices across the state? How will they manipulate the manual register that has been displayed in many states? How will they generate the original inec issued PVC with all its security features? I think DSS is just grasping at straw here. They are only trying to justify the invasion of APC registration centre with an allegation they know won't fly in court.

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by ishiamu(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thugs party.....of corrupt men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by femicyrus(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mumu post

36 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by clubone0501: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
how is that possible. ..

6 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by bankoleben(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
...And why haven't they arraigned the suspects all these while?

16 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Kolade354(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
DSS is on pdp-pay roll so what do you expect they are always pointing fingers at opposition party,when asari dokubo and tompolo are promising hell and fire if jonathan dont win.

16 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Rilwayne001: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
GogetterMD:
Marilyn Ogar is becoming better than Doyin Okupe at this. First you tell us you find computers and hard drives at a data base. What were you supposed to find? McLeans toothpaste and dettol soap? Then you are the one explaining to us the reason for the PENGASSAN/NUPENG strike(when she became the statutory labour leader I do not know). Now months after you release a press information claiming that the people wrongfully detained made a confession of planning to hack into INEC database. An offline database And to what gain? When we already know the number of eligible voters in each geographical region? Marilyn must think we are as clueless as her oga at the top

Indeed.

These mofos are on a long thing

24 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Kolade354(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
funkiebully:
APC d evil boko haram party grooming terrorists and hackers.

THunder fire Tinubu and Buhari
Do you even have knowledge about computer sire. I dont know why you will believe this story and start to curse tinubu and buhari.

24 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Macelliot(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
2015 WILL BE INTERESTING
FEBRUARY is fast Approaching, General Election is Coming, PDP is Preparing, APC is reinforcing, JEGA is introducing, Jonathan is Campaigning, TAN are Endorsing, Namadi is Smiling. Atiku is Looking. Sule Lamido is Assuming, Tabuwal is Consulting, Ribadu is Waiting, Shema is Planning. Obiano is renovating, Fashola is Achieving, Ameachi is Hoping, Fayose is working, Stomach infrastructure is improving. Buhari is Campaigning. Obasanjo is Accussing, Babangida is watching. FG is planning, Ihejirika is Speaking, Modu sherrif is Denying, Femi Falana is Exposing, El Rufai is Tweeting, Boko Haram are bombing, Unknown gunmen are Shooting, Security Operatives are Runing, Civillians are following, Emirs are Relocating, People are Cying, Poverty is Increasing, Nigerians are Decreasing. Believers are praying, Senate are Approving, Shekarau is Dancing, Sultan is Looking. Nairalanders are arguing, Religion fanatics are fighting, Tribalism is rising, Nigeria is dividing, People are complaining, some are lamenting. I am posting, some are reading, while some are Commenting.

May God help us.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by veekid(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
ok
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by Oildichotomy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
I knew it from the onset, the brazen display of propaganda from the opposition sometimes make me have this strong feeling that they are not any better.

But hacking into INEC database.. I doubt Mrs Marilyn

They're not that smart and IT-complaint to embark on such a hacking exercise judging from the leaders they have so far churned out. They can probably make do with the typical rigging (Stuffing and massive thumbprinting of ballot boxes) and all that business! cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
"Takun Nlahi" oooo how did u guys know naah??

Standing Ovation for dis man.
Mazino Appeal Ofoh Weds Jennifer Ighakpe-Appeal
http:///4uw
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hit like if u will vote 4 GEJ in febuary nd if u agree with
me that apc is all past criminal party! Is this the
change they are preaching, i am highly disappointed
by apc nd thief Buhari 4 dis kind of nonsense act.
Change indeed?

8 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by natureblack(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
some people are hell-bent in ensuring that the cry-baby doesn't cry AGAIN......but its sure as cinch that depriving a baby from suckling is a sure gateway to crying.......

The fulani-ninja must cry ........again wink

4 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by fpeter(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Story...I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by mtprofessor5(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
book before reading
Re: APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
WELCOME TO NIGERIA:
®Where sex is free and love is costly.
®Where loosing a phone is more painful than
loosing VIRGINITY...
®Where, if u don't cheat on your partner, u are
not sharp and smart.
®Where Bathrooms has become photo STUDIO...
®Where getting a GALAXY phone is greater than
achieving a DEGREE...
®Where yahoo boys have brighter future than
graduates...
®Where temples are turned into dating points,
®Where worshiping God in truth & spirit is
difficult.
®Where lies are turned into realities...
®Where ladies fear Pregnancy than HIV...
®Where pizza delivery is faster than emergency
response
®Where people fear thieves, robbers & Boko
Haram than God...
®Where people go to church with BB chargers
rather than Bible.
®Where guys are scared of getting married but
love to have sex...
®Where we have highest number of musician due
to unemployment.
®Where the higher your offense the lower ur
punishment and
vice versa...
®Where the number of churches & mosque are
more than the worshipers.. ®Where we say Up
NEPA more than we say Praise THE LORD...
®Where a school drop-out politician is Ten times
richer and more respected than a professor...
®Where unemployed youths pick up weapons to
fight in support of the politicians who deprive
them of employment & a good life...
®where someone who cannot speak English but
can say Chai, Chai deris God is given honorary
Doctorate degrees...
>where political party trying to hack Inec websites will be let Scott free...(instead of their presidential candidate discolifyd)

WHAT A COUNTRY!!..
I BOW. .

Last man standing...

#RIchardJemedafe1

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK's Wife, Precious And Son In New Pictures / Buhari Meets With 7 Northern Governors Behind Closed-Door / Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.