Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront (19615 Views)

Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / Coach Steven Keshi Demands For 15million Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
All you who are hating on Keshi should please forward match to glass house and show them your coaching skills instead of ranting on the cyber space.
Keshi deserves more than 10million naira!
Q.E.D

angry

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by heykims(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
NMA doctors, abeg no call off strike o, u too must chop from d nation cake...
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sagamite: If he had reached QFs or had topped his WC group with 7+ points or had shown some tactical wizardry in our gameplay at the WC, I would have said he was worth it.

He was as average and as bland as they come at the WC. Did not prove anything.

Anyone offering him more than N6m a month needs his head checked.

The other 2 demands make sense.
Some posters said he pays his assistants from his monthly salary. Go figure undecided

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jhidey08(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: thank you very much! That's the diiference between Stephen Keshi and David Mark!
y r u comparing sleep with death lyk dis. Is wah 4 u o
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jhidey08(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
Some posters said he pays his assistants from his monthly salary. Go figure undecided
Nigerians can neva learn. Do u believe everytin dat is posted here? U're a disappointment bro. Kindly confirm dis 4rm google.com and ur doubts 'll b clear. He pays d assistant coach he hired by himself, he is entitled 2 jst 2 assistant coaches. Get ur facts ryt b4 judging. Use ur common sense, he has 3 assistants- daniel amokachi, ike shorunmu and valere Houandinou, he is being paid 5million naira, tell me hw much he'll b paying diz 3. Dis is nt a bricklaying job o
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: thank you very much! That's the diiference between Stephen Keshi and David Mark!
Lol. David Mark deserves only N2 million/month.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
jhidey08: Nigerians can neva learn. Do u believe everytin dat is posted here? U're a disappointment bro. Kindly confirm dis 4rm google.com and ur doubts 'll b clear. He pays d assistant coach he hired by himself, he is entitled 2 jst 2 assistant coaches. Get ur facts ryt b4 judging.
You got me wrong. I found those comments appalling.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by badesco(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Keshi should go to hell...............
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Prowizy2: What is this man feeling like?

He's not a world class coach he should go and sit down, like coach like player.

Like mikel like keshi
If I hear?
Which Nigerian coach better pass Keshi?
Think before posting!
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
Lol. David Mark deserves only N2 million/month.
that one is a criminal and a thief!! He deserves nothing!
What an insignificant and ceremonial Senate President he is!!

angry
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jhidey08(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
You got me wrong. I found those comments appalling.
wot's ur point nw?
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
jhidey08: wot's ur point nw?
I had doubts as to the accuracy of those comments
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jhidey08(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
I had doubts as to the accuracy of those comments
well, I guess u're clear now. D truth is dat d man himself is a marafu**er.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: that one is a criminal and a thief!! He deserves nothing!
What an insignificant and ceremonial Senate President he is!!

angry
Apart from Ken Nnamani, and to some extent, the late Okadigbo; the others were passive types.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Prowizy2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
If I hear?
Which Nigerian coach better pass Keshi?
Think before posting!

If Keshi go Europe division 100 club no go sign am
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jhidey08(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: All you who are hating on Keshi should please forward match to glass house and show them your coaching skills instead of ranting on the cyber space.
Keshi deserves more than 10million naira!
Q.E.D

angry
what r u?
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
jhidey08: well, I guess u're clear now. D truth is dat d man himself is a marafu**er.
grin
I still think Oliseh should be part of the coaching crew, and take over in 2016.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by jhidey08(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
CFCfan:
grin
I still think Oliseh should be part of the coaching crew, and take over in 2016.
I can't vouch 4 him o, let's jst hope 4 a beta Nigeria. There is 1 evil spirit insyd 90% of Nigerians, Nigeria can only b beta when we make it a beta place 4 all of us 2 live in. We're too selfish, every1 fighting 4 his pocket. Only God can help us.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Prowizy2:

If Keshi go Europe division 100 club no go sign am

Stop typing like a kid.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Prowizy2(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Stop typing like a kid.

What I know is that Keshi is not world class
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
FAIR DEAL...every penny of dat is deserved
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by naijanoni(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
HAH: Greedy man NFF should allow him to go and coach anywhere he want to me their is nmothing tactical about Keshi, infact that Ghanian coach is better than him. The only thing Keshi has is luck.

Moreover Nigeria was helped by the referee to qualify to the second round courtesy of the Bosnian wrongfully disallowed goal, if not we would have gone out at the group stage.

My major problem with Keshi is his ego.
And how do u know if dzeko's goal had been given nigeria wouldnt have qualified ?.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by victorazy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Keshi go and sit down jari!
Local champion!
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by naijanoni(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
coded01: Nigerians and hypocrisy... grin embarassed grin

When i said this guy don't deserve to be our coach, people shouted "blue murder"... tongue grin grin --- Now the guy is greedy!

On a serious note, No coach in this World earns that much but yet our coach wants to take Nigeria as a whole for ransom! For what? angry tongue angry

Does he want to sell Nigeria ni? grin tongue grin

Who gives a ............. abt him... grin tongue grin
Eeeeerm no coach in d world earns that ?.
You kidding right ?
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by victorazy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Prowizy2:

What I know is that Keshi is not world class

Is obvious that he is local champ
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by naijanoni(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
10 million is not much when u consider the fact dat he gets owed for months and he pays his assistants himself,reportedly.
NFF havent come out to deny that,so we assume its true for now.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by penny01502: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
I just learnt that Keshi had a serious fever the day he attended the meeting, he was not wit his conscience
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Prowizy2(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
victorazy:

Is obvious that he is local champ

That's it grin
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by tpraiz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
zeelo2014: He's the best we've had in a long while. won the Afcon, qualified for the world cup, got to the 2nd round, all without a world class player except Enyeama.
. U forgot mikel obi.....u high??
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by ogawisdom(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Waaat nff shld let this man go
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by toprealman: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bring back siasia and give Oliseh a chance too.
Re: Keshi Demands N10 Million/Month Contract To Be Paid Upfront by Bigsteveg(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
frankben: very long epistle...

*moves away from thread*

When u know say na long epistle, y u cum quote everything? U need help walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Congratulates "Fearless" Eagles For Defeating Argentina / 2022: Salah Voted Player's Player Of The Year,ronaldo Makes PFA Team Of The Year / The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.