Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi (28183 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by codeworks(m): 5:21am On Sep 04, 2014
By Abiodun Alade, @biodunpen

Coach Stephen Keshi has said that Villarreal CF star, Ikechukwu Uche has declared that he will not play for the Super Eagles unless Keshi and other members of the technical team beg him.

In a tweet by the verified twitter handle of the Super Eagles (@NGSuperEagles), the gaffer who dropped IK Uche from the team that represented the country in Brazil noted that he invited the player to be part of the team to face Congo and South Africa but he declined, requesting an apology from Keshi.

KeshiUcheThe tweet read, “IK Uche was supposed to be part of the team that is presently in camp but he said we must beg him first to play for Nigeria—Keshi” .

Saturday’s showdown at the U. J. Esuene Stadium is the first of six matches for each of the teams in seven groups of four teams in the qualifying series for the finals scheduled for Morocco early next year. The team will fly to Cape Town on Tuesday to confront South Africa on Wednesday. Nigeria is the current Champions of Africa.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/ik-uche-demands-beg-play-nigeria-keshi/

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by bakandow11: 5:27am On Sep 04, 2014
i cant blame him, we all saw what osaze did on the world cup yet thre was drama before d boy was called up.
i will only ask keshi one question. mr keshi? what did dis boy did to you that had him omitted in the list of the worldcup participant.
then i can tell if he his wrong or not. coz na beg dem beg u b4 u come bak for dis match too.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by jeffizy(m): 5:28am On Sep 04, 2014
Ouchhh!
Hurt alert: A certain person is still much pained at world cup snub. cheesy

Mr Uche , learn that the peacock attitude does not lead you to habour. Osaze should be a compass for you

12 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:43am On Sep 04, 2014
I do not care how talented Ike Uche is. If he is too big for the Super Eagles, then he will not obey the Coach.

Ike Uche should know that he has not achieved anything in football. He has not even achieved what Coach Keshi achieved for Club and country as a player.

Coach Keshi should never call him up and focus on our developing young Super talents like Iheanacho, Chidera Ezeh, Mikel Agu, Musa Yahaya.

A player like Jordan Femi Ibe of Liverpool should be given a call up to see if he would play for Nigeria.

As for Ike Uche, forget him.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 5:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Ike Uche tweeted

“It's an honour to play for Nigeria. I don't expect to be begged or given special treatment. I'm available when/if considered for selection.” The Villarreal of Spain striker wrote.

My question to him is: Was Ike Uche invited for this match? Not considered for selection. He should answer if he was invited for this match.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Abbey2sam(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2014
i won't blame any player who once played at the qualifying stage and were not picked for the main event, if they don't want to play now.....

Or is it that some players are good for qualifying while others for the main event

48 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Jarchi(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2014
Na dem sabi,ђДÞÞ¥ þîЯ†ђÐД¥ ℓℓ₪Þ 2me

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Austindark(m): 6:05am On Sep 04, 2014
u must be able to finish what u started mr Keshi!!!

u started by being begged therefore u must beg players to be in ur team.

what goes around comes arround

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by NaLaugh: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2014
haha. Oya, Keshi get on your knees.

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by iceberylin(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2014
He deserves an apology.....
oya Osaze,slow-obi, keshie etc
get on your Knee jooor

3 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by zeelo2014: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Austindark: ok
Abbey2sam: K
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairalanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads. Seun, It will be nice if u deactivate that notification app, cos ever since it was created the comments here have been appalling. Many of us come here for the comments but it seems kids that should be reading their books have taken over, by taking residence of the first page.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by mekuzee1(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Abegii..keshi is jus looking 4 excuse 2 exclude him the second time...d man no jus like d guy..

5 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by phransix147(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2014
If Keshi and NFF have offended him then truly they have to apologise... That's the way things are done.

This space belongs to a Landlord... Caveat Emptor

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Ike Uche tweeted
“It's an honour to play for Nigeria. I don't expect to be begged or given special treatment. I'm available when/if considered for selection.” The Villarreal of Spain striker wrote.
My question to him is: Was Ike Uche invited for this match? Not considered for selection. He should answer if he was invited for this match.
of course he will deny it or what were you expecting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by JACKOFALTRADE: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2014
So, this man is back to spewing trash. . .

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by PAINGAIN: 6:11am On Sep 04, 2014
My question b this, does he want to b begged to play for his country or he wants an apology to play for his country? If its d former,he can go helll,if its d later, does he deserve an apology?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by BlackPikiN(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2014
I give no fvcks abt keshi. National team won't pay your bills. Did any of you follow Ike Uche pre season matches? He was banging in goals left right and center!
He's scored a goal so far this season in two games. He was benched in their last game against Barcelona.

Keshi fired the first shot first and I like Ike uche's response in twitter.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by habex005(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2014
why the news now when the deed had been done...
Btw if its real, then to hell with uche...

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by jammani(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2014
As for me 0o, I smell smtn fishy. Keshi must have wronged this boyz one way or the other. No one wouldn't want to rep his country.

5 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by mekuzee1(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads.
dey ar jus happy 4 bn on the FP..lolzz
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Bobbystanley(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Is this Keshi still there as Headcoach?

Ike Uche is right by saying that.You dropped a player who scored 14goals in La Liga just behind Cr7,Lionel messi and Diego Costa and opted for Shola Ameobi who scored just once for Newcastle in a full season.Isn't that stupidity?

Keshi beg him..He deserves your apology.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Why are people antagonising Ik Uche without actually verifying this story?

The IK Uche i know is a commited and patrotic player. One of the few who take pride in dorning the national colours.

Knowing Keshi and his big ego, he might just be looking for a way to exclude the boy, while trying to look innocent.

36 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by zeelo2014: 6:13am On Sep 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by smudge2079(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Mtchewwww. Coachito, invite me to d camp and leave all dese average players.

2 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Yes beg him foolish coach after qualifying you for nations cup and world cup you will now drop him for own selfish interest a.k.a bribery or is he discipline now ?This man self undecided

21 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by MevsU(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2014
I believe there is more to this issues that we r not being told, uche deserves to be treated right especially as nobody will want to die for this country due to manner our heroes are treated.

6 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Vonelixir(f): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2014
His works are diminishing, its gona affect his future.
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by kstyle2(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Uche needs to get his acts together. His a talent no doubt, but he needs to act mature instead of acting like a wet teenage girl.
Off topic...glad 2 see aluko back in d team
Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by GodMode: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2014
Must the public know...

Why don't Nigerians know how to behave in a professional manner.

11 Likes

Re: IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi by Abbey2sam(m): 6:15am On Sep 04, 2014
zeelo2014:
I just want to use this opportunity to beg Nairanders, Pls if u don't have anything meaningful to write on a topic, pls pls pls just read and walk out. Alot of childish and brainless comments on first pages of most threads.

Why are you begging??
Or is nairaland your father's forum.......

Btw, go and check my post again............edited

Some people and their busy body

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy / Celta Vigo striker, Mina Jailed For 4 Years Over Sexual Abuse. Club suspends him / 2023/24 Premier League Opening Day Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.