Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail (585 Views)

New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) / Things Jamb Candidates Did Not Know About Jamb Exam, I Pity Some That Cheated - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by pelvicky(m): 3:14am On Jul 12, 2014
I jst wrote an exam,b4 d exam i prepared 2 d best of myself,,bt immediately am in the exam hall and we were given the question,i luk at it and am confused,,confused in state of not even knw wat to do again.
I wrote d rubbish i knew, bt i knw definately i will fail dis..since den i am nt my self again...pls how do i get over this..am really in a trauma state,weak and shadow of my self,,way out plssssss
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by redcliff: 4:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Convincde yoursekf tgat you would do it better the next time and that its actually a piece of cake.. since you know you read it. When you are reading it again, it would be much more easier to comprehend
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by kibo: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2014
We fall to rise again.

Failing sometimes is part of the development process.
Reflect on the reasons why you failed and work on them. You would come out stronger than ever. The real failure is not trying again.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by pelvicky(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2014
redcliff: Convincde yoursekf tgat you would do it better the next time and that its actually a piece of cake.. since you know you read it. When you are reading it again, it would be much more easier to comprehend
tanx very much
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by pelvicky(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2014
kibo: We fall to rise again.

Failing sometimes is part of the development process.
Reflect on the reasons why you failed and work on them. You would come out stronger than ever. The real failure is not trying again.

Peace.
tanx,am rily gr8ful
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by Janeify(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2014
The only way you can get over that stuff is to put in more effort,read harder...you know,its good to surprise others and brave to surprise yourself.
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by agbekoya(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2014
You need a better outlook than what u are displaying. You have not seen the result but concluded that u wud fail I av seen many who expected to fail but passed and as those who expected to fail but passed. If you honestly prepared for the exam have some hope
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by Empressgifted(f): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2014
Next time before you read and before you start an exam make sure you pray.
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by pelvicky(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Janeify: The only way you can get over that stuff is to put in more effort,read harder...you know,its good to surprise others and brave to surprise yourself.
i will try my best,,tanx
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by pelvicky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
agbekoya: You need a better outlook than what u are displaying. You have not seen the result but concluded that u wud fail I av seen many who expected to fail but passed and as those who expected to fail but passed. If you honestly prepared for the exam have some hope
hmmm,tanx bro,,u av a point,i have nt evn c d result,,u motivate me 2 believe i will pass,,God bless
Re: How Do I Get Over An Exam I Fail by pelvicky(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Empressgifted: Next time before you read and before you start an exam make sure you pray.
tanx

(1) (Reply)

Scrabble Adds 5,000 New Words, Including “selfie,” “frenemy”, “bromance”, “hash / Ambrose Alli University,aau Ekpoma Admission Cut Off Marks Released. / Amazing Websites To Download Free Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.