Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Do You Still Remember Xtracool? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Remember Xtracool? (22521 Views)

Mtn Stops Xtracool As Directed By Ncc / Do You Still Remember This (picture) / MTN Is Charging For Midnight Calls (Xtracool) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by platz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Observations!!!!! almost everybody here did it with his or her ex. SHM
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Oxone(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gynacologist: tat nigga is damn broke man

No man, we were students then and all broke. He just loved awoof too much back then. Hell we all did but his was on a whole new level. We steal tease him about it till date cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by fajesito(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
MTN na rubbish now sad
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by kaima1984(f): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Extra cool time,d tym I use to disturb my younger one's wit calls,d tym I turned my nights day,d tym my dad use t seize my phone bc of d noise,d tym mom takes me to deliverance bc she believes I had gone gaga,d tym my elder broda's use to advice me daily thinking dat der kid sis is being deceived by an unknw,d tym my batry gets down always,d tym I use to sleep at d siTting room bc I dnt need disturbance and finally extra cool tym ws wen I fall in LUV bc communication strengthens my r/ship,if nt for extracool I wil stil b SINGLE n SEARCHING

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 13, 2014
LOL

Then we'd tell our peeps to conference "that babe" then we place the other guys on hold, woo the babe and getting to meet this girl with such cute voice, she turns out to be......well, you know the rest.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by stilphunky: 12:56am On Jul 13, 2014
Dem days when boiz used to hang around the hostel like bats. Days wen boiz used to sleep during day so that they could be up btw 12.30-5.00; not to read oooo!
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by layez: 1:43am On Jul 13, 2014
naijaboiy: grin grin
I also had a cousin who would load airtime of #100 and won't touch it for close to a month grin

Except to call girls at night grin

There was also the time of 2go embarassed

dats U dude nt ur cos #cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Foma2: 5:04am On Jul 13, 2014
I'd rada watch movies instead of xtrakul. I so value my sleep.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by kennethik: 5:34am On Jul 13, 2014
Chaii O boy that midnight. Call won. Kill me becos na everyday I dey do am
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by AdaBekee1(f): 6:04am On Jul 13, 2014
Hmmmmm, midnight calls, i remember my dad seized my phone one time cos of it. But i didn't care. I got it back
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=alexdellafonte] Well different strokes for different folks sha. I cnt trade my sleep for anything in †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ world.

Same Here
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Jimmywest(m): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2014
Meekmind: Chai...I can vividly reminisce how the awooff nearly finished my life....I spent most nights talkin to her and trying to convice her, and when I thought I was winning...she gave me a shocker...I'm not her dream bf....I almost drank hypo

There was no Hypo back then...... Laffffff

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by eightsin(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Hehehe!!! Good memories!! There was almost no morning my mum did not complain of hearing my n kid bro voices at night.. I use am get gf tire bck thn. Even d 1s so far away dat I know I won't see in a life time...mwhn u need c luv on phn..whr babes n guys dey confess undying luv.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2014
At my early 15yrs, they was this my xgal that always call me then at night, but one day my mum entered into my room and took my Fone, changed her voice to male voice and started answering the call. That was the first time i broke up with a gal cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by ChiSun27(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2014
Agybabe: I preferred Magic number to extra cool because my sleep wasn't to be toyed with smiley.

But it runs my battery like hell sad and my phone boils like water grin

Chinco thinz....LOL!!!
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by ChiSun27(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2014
I was a beneficiary of xtra cool n magic numba.... wink

Good old days....but now I can't trade my darling night sleeps for anything xcept works

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by seunbadmus(f): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2014
AbuMikey:

I owned a Samsung blue screened phone then tongue
No dispute over that... even if you owned a Sagem My-X7, how many calls does an 11-year old of today need to make? cheesy
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by kay4all(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2014
Wao! Gone are those days... only few do extra cool nowadays not that it no longer exist

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2014
Gynacologist: u rily sho abt tat?
Of cos
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Revolva(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2014
What about xtrahot

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2014
alexdellafonte: Well different strokes for different folks sha. I cnt trade my sleep for anything in †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ world.

Secondus !
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by MZdamola(f): 7:20am On Jul 13, 2014
alexdellafonte: Well different strokes for different folks sha. I cnt trade my sleep for anything in †̥H̲̣̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ world.
Welcome to my world.. I can't too... I like my sleep
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by lumeneng22: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2014
You mean the emty hen witchcraft society that does't sleep at night? i hate it with impunity.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by splashbaby(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2014
Waoo! so the EXtracool brought about so many EX now. Very interesting.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by singlefade25(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Tholuwaniey: why is it that everyone sharing his/her own experience are remembering it in the concept of their EX ..
No long standing relationship??
my own relationship is still standing, I had mad fun then.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by singlefade25(f): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2014
Jimmywest:

There was no Hypo back then...... Laffffff
the guy sabi lie ehn. Na wa o
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by dominique(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2014
I hated it so much I never got an mtn line during my undergrad years. I hear that before you can successfully put a call through, you go try like 5 times or more xos of the conjestion. Some people get time sha. When my bf (now hubby) got an mtn line for me during our service year, I put on extra connect which has friend and family.I tell him my sleep is very important and he hardly call more than once or twice a week. All that changed when he got a job. Then you'll see students hanging around hostel corridors making and receiving calls then dozing off during lectures.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by singlefade25(f): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2014
xtervaganza: haha yeah

That moment you know ur boo has registered another person's number
lol abi o
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Tholuwaniey(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2014
singlefade25: my own relationship is still standing, I had mad fun then.
seriously?? for close to 8 years and you aren't married to him?... You're trying
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by singlefade25(f): 10:03am On Jul 13, 2014
Tholuwaniey:
seriously?? for close to 8 years and you aren't married to him?... You're trying
soon, next year, I will invite u.
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by Tholuwaniey(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2014
singlefade25: soon, next year, I will invite u.
. grin .. I'll be awaiting your invitation grin
Re: Do You Still Remember Xtracool? by bxcode(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2014
Talk of the devil back then, then talk of magic number, me and my ex use to bathe together, with the phone on loudspeakergringringringrin
Silly!!gringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Camon CX Limited Edition Launch (Photos) / How To Unlock MTN Mobile Huawei Phone ?? Input NP Code / Why We Reduced Mtn’s N1.04trn Fine – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.