Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? (4157 Views)

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Where Is The Ibaka Sea Port That Akpabio Promised? / Why Has Gov Akpabio Abandoned The Ibaka Deep Seaport Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
My guy I saw the glaring errors the first time I read his post, but ignored them only to see the same muppet acting like an English professor.
I had to do what I do best.......humble him!
You did well bro
he is a waste of cyber space

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: You did well bro
he is a waste of cyber space

Lmao... grin

See Igbos given each other moral support...

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Ibaka is gone with the winds...

Take that to the bank... grin
Nooooooooo
I will like to believe Goddy is a man of his word and he i going to produce a bird from his pocket at the lat minute to confute haters
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Shut up once again....my written English is far better than whatever you can ever come up with.
Yet you will never find me making the kind of Kindergarten errors you made above.
Heck! Some kids cannot be found making such errors these days.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by truth4meal(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Where is the Ibaka Seaport Akpabio promised Akwa Ibom people that is what the op is asking don't sidetrack the issue with unnecessary grammar lessons and ball passing.
is the seaport ready? if no when will it be ready. If yes - where is it located and when was it commissioned. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
iwonbaoko:
Nooooooooo
I will like to believe Goddy is a man of his word and he i going to produce a bird from his pocket at the lat minute to confute haters

Even the Akwa Ibomites are not as enthusiastic about the phantom project like our friends from Iboland....they want something behind their backyard to give the Lagos ports a run for their money....they also silently pray for Lagos ports to pack up! grin
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
truth4meal: Where is the Ibaka Seaport Akpabio promised Akwa Ibom people that is what the op is asking don't sidetrack the issue with unnecessary grammar lessons and ball passing.
is the seaport ready? if no when will it be ready. If yes - where is it located and when was it commissioned. Simple
Thank you my brother! I hear they will soon break ground.
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Yet you will never find me making the kind of Kindergarten errors you made above.
Heck! Some kinds cannot be found making such errors these days.
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Heck! Some kinds cannot be found making such errors these days.

Point to the error or shut up! Don't have the strength for this your nonsensical back and forth.

Fuvctard!

OP.

Attention should now shift to Onitsha River shed....

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Even the Akwa Ibomites are not as enthusiastic about the phantom project like our friends from Iboland....they want something behind their backyard to give the Lagos ports a run for their money....they also silently pray for Lagos ports to pack up! grin
I am quite enthusiastic about it too.The Ibos use the Lagos ports so anyone can use the Ibaka port. In fact I was planning to bring in a Hummer through Ibaka next year so I am very excited grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Point to the error or shut up! Don't have the strength for this your nonsensical back and forth.

Fuvctard!
are you blind??
go to the first page you will see where he pointed it out

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Fuvctard!

OP.

Attention should now shift to Onitsha River shed....
Lol I saw what you did with ''fathom'' there, I mean how you quickly changed it to ''phantom''.
Good to see you are learning.
As for your errors in that post, I am willing to educate you for free as usual.
gurnam:

You take Victorciza serious....?

He is the most clueless of all the GEJ PPP on Nairaland....even the other boy call idumose sounds reasonable than him most times.
It should be, even the other boy called Idumose sounds more reasonable than him most times.
Don't bother thanking me.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
....And Ngozi was telling me that Rochas promised and failed Oguta people about giving them electricity while Akpabio failed his people without building the Ibaka seaport. While the former has spent just 3years,the latter is almost rounding up his 8yrs tenure.

Double standards I guess!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Lol I saw what you did with ''fathom'' there, I mean how you quickly changed it to ''phantom''.
Good to see you are learning.
As for your errors in that post, I am willing to educate you for free as usual.

It should be, even the other boy called Idumose sounds more reasonable than him most times.
Don't bother thanking me.

You are a big Mumu for real...did you actually put that correction down....I mean did you write that rubbish ?

I can only say more reasonable if he is reasonable at all....he is not.

Don't judge me by your foolish and substandard education ....Never!

These vermin are really pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abeg where is the seaport undecided
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

You are a big Mumu for real...did you actually put that correction down....I mean did you write that rubbish ?

I can only say more reasonable if he is reasonable at all....he is not.

Don't judge me by your foolish and substandard education ....Never!

These vermin are really pathetic!
Foolish product of free education.
If you didn't want to use ''more'' what was ''than'' doing there?
You could have said he sounds reasonable ''unlike''.... That is how an educated person will put it.
What about using ''call'' instead of ''called''?

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Foolish product of free education.
If you didn't want to use ''more'' what was ''than'' doing there?
You could have said he sounds reasonable ''unlike''.... That is how an educated person will put it.
What about using ''call'' instead of ''called''?

I will assume that you just want to stay foolish all night....that is very apparent on your insistence on acting foolishly.

I will oblige you though....so it took you an hour to ruminate through the comment to come up with this correction ? undecided

A worthless and disgraced moniker snatcher! You are one of the useless fools creating problems for Seun's site.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

I will assume that you just want to stay foolish all night....that is very apparent on your insistence on acting foolishly.

I will oblige you though....so it took you an hour to ruminate through the comment to come up with this correction ? undecided

A worthless and disgraced moniker snatcher!

Fool you really overrate yourself don't you?
You think educating you here is all I have to do this night?
Muppet trying to shift the goal post after being shown how illiterate he is.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Fool you really overrate yourself don't you?
You think educating you here is all I have to do this night?
Muppet trying to shift the goal post after being shown how illiterate he is.

Shut your disgraced mouth.....

You have a huge deficit of honour in this community.....am not really suppose to be having any conversation with a foolish thief like you.....criminality is in your DNA

You are nothing but a common criminal..that is the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Shut your disgraced mouth.....

You have a huge deficit of honour in this community.....am not really suppose to be having any conversation with a foolish thief like you.....criminality is in your DNA

You are nothing but a common criminal..that is the honest truth.
Lol see an illiterate looking for honour on a faceless forum, your life must really suck.
Can we go back to grammar lessons now or have you given up already?

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Lol see an illiterate looking for honour on a faceless forum, your life must really suck.
Can we go back to grammar lessons now or have you given up already?

Illiterate in your warped mind....you are not in a pole position whatsoever to discuss grammar with me....Fuvctard

You are a criminal ....self respecting members here avoid your type. Thief!

Criminal ! Why are you people criminally inclined?

You are a disgrace to wherever and whoever you represents here.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Illiterate in your warped mind....you are not in a pole position whatsoever to discuss grammar with me....Fuvctard

You are a criminal ....self respecting members here avoid your type. Thief!
I guess my job is done then.
You have finally accepted your illiteracy.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
I guess my job is done then.
You have finally accepted your illiteracy.

Lmao...you want to avoid the crux of the matter? your criminal nature.

Your job is done....because with me you will always hold the short end of the stick..am sure criminality pays your bill.

Fuvctard!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Guys...let the discussion on Ibaka continue.

Sorry from the rude interruption by the never-do-well we have among us.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Lmao...you want to avoid the crux of the matter? your criminal nature.

Your job is done....because with me you will always hold the short end of the stick..am sure criminality pays your bill.

Fuvctard!

The crux of the matter here is your kindergaten grammar. Since it seems we are done with that, I will leave you to keep crying over irrelevant crap while licking your sore wounds.
LMAO!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
The crux of the matter here is your kindergaten grammar. Since it seems we are done with that, I will leave you to keep crying over irrelevant crap while licking your sore wounds.
LMAO!

Lmao....this fool keep harping on grammar that apparently he is worse off....

You are a thief...stealing and impersonating other members....you are a criminal...that is the crux of the matter here...you are a criminally minded fool that self respecting members should avoid.

Why are you so so criminally inclined...?

Obviously you want us to gloss over your criminal personality on NL...but it won't work....we need to expose bad eggs like you in this community..

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Lmao....this fool keep harping on grammar that apparently he is worse off....

You are a thief...stealing and impersonating other members....you are a criminal...that is the crux of the matter here...you are a criminally minded fool that self respecting members should avoid.

Why are you so so criminally inclined...?

Obviously you want us to gloss over your criminal personality on NL...but it won't work....we need to expose bad eggs like you in this community..
Rant!!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Rant!!

Criminal.....you've been exposed....it would have served your interest not to come up on this thread.

You should stop visiting NL all together....that is in your best interest....you've damaged yourself beyond repairs..
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Criminal.....you've been exposed....it would have served your interest not to come up on this thread.
What exactly did you expose man? Is that another symptom of your deficiency in grammar? Consult your dictionary for the meaning of ''expose''.
I admitted hijacking several accounts myself, you wouldn't have know who did it in a hundred years because you aren't smart enough to know. So what did you expose?
Can't you see that the forum has been relatively cleaner since I retired those accounts?

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
What exactly did you expose man? Is that another symptom of your deficiency in grammar?
I admitted hijacking several accounts myself, you wouldn't have know who did it in a hundred years because you aren't smart enough to know. So what did you expose?
Can you see that the forum has been relatively cleaner since I retired those accounts?

Seun ....you have your man here.

Deal with this criminal once and for all to send a clear message to his type that this community is not meant for their type....they are criminals...no any other name to call them.

This foolish and common criminal should just shut it already....

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Seun ....you have your man here.

Deal with this criminal once and for all to send a clear message to his type that this community is not meant for their type....they are criminals...no any name to call them.
Is this my first time of admitting it?
Now what do you think he can do beyond banning me?
I can create ten more accounts in a minute.
You cannot silence your nemesis!

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
Is this my first time of admitting it?
Now what do you think he can do beyond banning me?
I can create ten more accounts in a minute.
You cannot silence your nemesis!

This fool here is not just worth my attention for an extra second...he is beneath me.

Completely deficit in self-respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lo Ba Tan… Obasanjo Defects To APC: Photos Of Defection Party (photo News) / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista / Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.