Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? (4156 Views)

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port / Where Is The Ibaka Sea Port That Akpabio Promised? / Why Has Gov Akpabio Abandoned The Ibaka Deep Seaport Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Faun(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Shut your disgraced mouth.....

You have a huge deficit of honour in this community.....am not really suppose to be having any conversation with a foolish thief like you.....criminality is in your DNA

You are nothing but a common criminal..that is the honest truth.

That's "supposed," Captain Sophistication.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun:

That's "supposed," Captain Sophistication.

....and just when you are about to heave a sigh of relief...another vermin pops out.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

This fool here is not just worth my attention for an extra second...he is beneath me.

Completely deficit in self-respect.
I can see you having nightmares about me this night having lost on all fronts.
Even your usual cry for help from your masters couldn't save you.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
I can see you having nightmares about me this night having lost on all fronts.
Even your usual cry for help from your masters couldn't save you.

Lmao...this criminal is deluded.

Do you guys take classes in this chest-beating?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Faun(m): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

....and just when you are about to heave a sigh of relief...another vermin pops out.

Very bitter and hurt about being corrected, are you?
Well, too bad. At least, now you can see no-one is above mistakes, and picking out Victorciza's errors just to ridicule him, when your grasp of the English language is no better, just speaks on how shallow you are. grin
No beef me, bruss. Na you expose yourself.

You may carry on with your nursery school insults. They help show me you're deeply hurt. grin

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Maybe they moved the project to Hoonaywee
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun:

Well, too bad. At least, now you can see no-one is above mistakes, and picking out Victorciza's errors just to ridicule him, when your grasp of the English language is no better, just speaks on how shallow you are. grin

You may carry on with your nursery school insults. They help me see how hurt you are. grin

Really?

I wonder the river you dolts drink from....I really wonder!

If you have enough presence of mind....it won't be above you to see how deluded you are sounding right now.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Faun(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Really?

I wonder the river you dolts drink from....I really wonder!

If you have enough presence of mind....it won't be above you to see how deluded you are sounding right now.

Why so bitter? Shebi na because I correct you?
Few minutes ago, you were picking on someone else's grammar. But now that you've just been shown your own goofs, it's eaten you inside. Jumping from pillar to post; "vermins" to "dolts" - all the insults in a bid to soothe your bruised ego.

Please take heart, my bruss. It's not the end of the world. Just don't go playing Grammar Nazi next time, especially when your grammar itself is nothing to write home about smiley
Nobody's perfect.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun:

Few minutes ago, you were picking on someone else's grammar. But now that you've just been shown your own goofs, it's eaten you inside. Jumping from pillar to post; "vermins" to "dolts" - all the insults in a bid to soothe your bruised ego.

Please take heart, my bruss. It's not the end of the world. Just don't go playing Grammar Nazi next time, especially when your grammar itself is nothing to write home about smiley
Nobody's perfect.

Bitter that a nonentity like you is quoting me?

Will you just keep quiet....you are not making sense in your attempt at seeking attention.....just rambling nonsense all over me here.

Just shut it already.
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun:

You may carry on with your nursery school insults. They help show me you're deeply hurt. grin
Well said!
I can feel the pain from here.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Faun(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
gurnam:

Will just keep quiet....you are not making sense in your attempt at seeking attention.

Just shut it already.

You mean the same attention you were seeking when you were dutifully highlighting Victorciza's errors just to make fun of him and appear intelligent when in actual fact you're not? I see.
Tell me, by the way... How does it feel to have the tables turned on you? wink

7 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
LMAO....the cretins need each other to stay afloat here.
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by C0llynzO2: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun:

Nobody's perfect.
You have said it all.
I think I can leave this thread for good now.
Please don't console the muppet any further by replying him.
He needs someone to ''talk'' to at these trying times.
You can console him if you feel like sha.....

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Faun:

[s]You mean the same attention you were seeking when you were dutifully highlighting Victorciza's errors just to make fun of him and appear intelligent when in actual fact you're not? I see.
Tell me, by the way... How does it feel to have the tables turned on you[/s]? wink

Crap.....

I've given you enough unnecessary attention already that you obviously don't deserve.
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
You have said it all.

This is getting really absurd....

Do you really need this...do you need a helper to argue yourself.

You really need to put some flesh to your case-making.....

Criminal....
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Faun(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
C0llynzO2:
You have said it all.

LOL! cheesy
I know, right?
It is general knowledge that only a man of limited intellect makes himself feel superior by picking on people's grammatical errors. When that man of limited intellect gets exposed on his own errors, he retreats quickly to console himself with his dirtbag of insults.
I guess we know who that description fits tonight. From "vermins" to "dolts" to "cretins". The pain is real grin

You're right. I gotta concentrate on this match.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by gurnam: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Heheeeheeee...

The criminals are consoling each other....they ought to.
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
So after all that self indulgent twaddle can we return to the matter at hand. Ibaka?
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2014
gurnam:

Crap.....

I've given you enough unnecessary attention already that you obviously don't deserve.
this diickhead punk takes his trumpetting arsse to town n farts that ppl cravin 4 his attention!now thats something thats gonn make my dog laugh out loud! Ya sure got da attention,ur arssing n extremely diffusing farts keeps u on da goddamm spotlite...punk..

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by omenka(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2014
gurnam:

You take Victorciza serious....?

He is the most clueless of all the GEJ PPP on Nairaland....even the other boy call idumose sounds reasonable some times.
Thanks for this my brother! He's just an attention seeking twerp. Stopped replying his posts long ago when I discovered he even finds it difficult to string simple sentences without throwing grammar into disarray. Just for reference, look at the post he made above and you'd understand what I'm talking about. What a dense headed oaf.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Itoroetti(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Apc leave PROPAGANDA alone.
akpabio is a performer even his enemies knows this!
console your self with other promises he fulfilled

thank u for that response.
ameachi is struggling with monorail uptil now.
most of the roads in ph n its environment are in a pitiable state.
tinubu is still ruling lagos state by proxy and stealing them blind,yet they cant ask pertinent question.
yet na ibaka sea port which is a joint venture between fed govt and state is what he is asking after.
why dont u ask about tropicana galleria,stadium,five star hotel,renovation of all the long forgotten schools and d resucitation of some paralysed industries?
APC leave bad belliest and be focus

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Itoroetti(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2014
oduastates: Performer ko , performer ni ?
Performer with his kinsmen doing houseboy and gatemen across the country.
I beg next story

is an akwa ibomite ur gate man?
why do u keep proving ur foolishness always and repeatedly?
ebot

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by waternogetenemy: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2014
Gov Akpabio at least work should start before u leave office.
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Itoroetti:

tinubu is still ruling lagos state by proxy and stealing them blind,yet they cant ask pertinent question.
yet na ibaka sea port which is a joint venture between fed govt and state is what he is asking after.
why dont u ask about tropicana galleria,stadium,five star hotel,renovation of all the long forgotten schools and d resucitation of some paralysed industries?
they are bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Abagworo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
Itoroetti:

. You people have a way of drawing an unnecessary comparison where there shouldn't be. I guess that if opponents of Akpabio start uploading real pictures of Uyo beyond the 3 roads and flyovers, Aba will be like heaven. Quit comparing Rivers State where Akwaibomites create nuisance by building shanties on people's land but are still tolerated to avoid an unhealthy rivalry.
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
hahahaha one stupid boy got served in this thread
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by NonFarmPayrol: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Itoroetti:

is an akwa ibomite ur gate man?
why do u keep proving ur foolishness always and repeatedly?
ebot

you dey mind the fool

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
In Goddy we Trust. He will build Ibaka before he goes
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Itoroetti(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abagworo: . You people have a way of drawing an unnecessary comparison where there shouldn't be. I guess that if opponents of Akpabio start uploading real pictures of Uyo beyond the 3 roads and flyovers, Aba will be like heaven. Quit comparing Rivers State where Akwaibomites create nuisance by building shanties on people's land but are still tolerated to avoid an unhealthy rivalry.

na so imo state good ?why did u run away from imo to phc if imo was that good as u propound in ur imaginary theorem?
i have lived in imo state and i can categorically say that imo is not better than abia by any means.
are u aware that there are some communties that have never witness electricity b4 in all their life in imo?i bet u,u cant see that in akwa ibom,u can prove me wrong.
there is nothing in owerri apart from those hotels which are camps for armed robbers and kidnappers?
how dare u compare akwa ibom to imo?
the community that host nysc camp is not connected to the national grid,hence no light.
is it the poorly constructed okigiwe round about u want to debate on?poor work by poor visionless contractor and a myopic governor.
i laugh each time i see argue compare imo to anambra when deep down ur hrt,u know that both state cant be compare cos anambra is miles ahead of ur state.
pls do not talk about akwa ibomite in phc dat are struggling to make a decent living for theirselve.
how many imolite are making their money in a decent manner?
what was or are d sources of okoroacha's wealth?
abagworo stop ur sily comparism oooo.i don tell u
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Abagworo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
Itoroetti:

na so imo state good ?why did u run away from imo to phc if imo was that good as u propound in ur imaginary theorem?
i have lived in imo state and i can categorically say that imo is not better than abia by any means.
are u aware that there are some communties that have never witness electricity b4 in all their life in imo?i bet u,u cant see that in akwa ibom,u can prove me wrong.
there is nothing in owerri apart from those hotels which are camps for armed robbers and kidnappers?
how dare u compare akwa ibom to imo?
the community that host nysc camp is not connected to the national grid,hence no light.
is it the poorly constructed okigiwe round about u want to debate on?poor work by poor visionless contractor and a myopic governor.
i laugh each time i see argue compare imo to anambra when deep down ur hrt,u know that both state cant be compare cos anambra is miles ahead of ur state.
pls do not talk about akwa ibomite in phc dat are struggling to make a decent living for theirselve.
how many imolite are making their money in a decent manner?
what was or are d sources of okoroacha's wealth?
abagworo stop ur sily comparism oooo.i don tell u
. From Rivers State you've shifted your goal post to Imo. Like I wrote earlier, we all know the truth but I gain nothing acting like some of you because I'm not a politician. I am from both Rivers and Imo States as full citizen by birth and by blood and will always want something good for both States. Imo State is one of the most developed States in Nigeria by all standards while Port-Harcourt is the 3rd most developed city in Nigeria and the oil/gas capital of Africa. Akwa-Ibom emerged following a sudden increase in allocation as a result of seeding offshore resources to States and also seeding of all Crossriver oil wells and some of Rivers oil wells to it. How well has this been managed is the question? Building 3 roads, stadium and hotels does not justify 30billion Naira monthly for almost 8years. Coupled with the fact that Akwa-Ibom has borrowed the most among all States in the past 7 years, one can't help but wonder where all the money has gone. Read this and digest http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/uyo-residents-groan-bad-roads-flood/ . http://businessnews.com.ng/2013/03/19/akwa-ibom-5-other-states-get-dmo-warning-on-dangerous-domestic-debt-profile/

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Itoroetti(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abagworo: . From Rivers State you've shifted your goal post to Imo. Like I wrote earlier, we all know the truth but I gain nothing acting like some of you because I'm not a politician. I am from both Rivers and Imo States as full citizen by birth and by blood and will always want something good for both States. Imo State is one of the most developed States in Nigeria by all standards while Port-Harcourt is the 3rd most developed city in Nigeria and the oil/gas capital of Africa. Akwa-Ibom emerged following a sudden increase in allocation as a result of seeding offshore resources to States and also seeding of all Crossriver oil wells and some of Rivers oil wells to it. How well has this been managed is the question? Building 3 roads, stadium and hotels does not justify 30billion Naira monthly for almost 8years. Coupled with the fact that Akwa-Ibom has borrowed the most among all States in the past 7 years, one can't help but wonder where all the money has gone. Read this and digest http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/uyo-residents-groan-bad-roads-flood/ . http://businessnews.com.ng/2013/03/19/akwa-ibom-5-other-states-get-dmo-warning-on-dangerous-domestic-debt-profile/

u are now claiming to hail from rivers.why not stop disgracing urself?
i asked u again,if imo is that good,why did u run away from?
meanwhile is rochas not borrowing more than all d entire south eastern states joint together?
dont tell us what we dont know.
oya,can u post pics of owerri ans i'll post pics of akwa ibom and let the forum members be the judge.
are u ready for that?
dont forget that apart from owerri,other local government are like gwagwalada in abj
Re: Where Is The Ibaka Deep Sea Port Akpabio? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Akpabio where is the sea port

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Expect Miracles / See What Police Officers Were Spotted Doing 2 Boko Haram Members Hiding In Caves / Is Buhari Really A Curse To Nigeria? Check This Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.