Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife (25052 Views)

Felicia Oke Is Dead (Oyo APC Chairman's Wife) / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator / Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by ehisdan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
I no fit shout o. Why she wore two clothes? Is like purposely go there to fight.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by obeski13(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
A lot of perveted comments are what am seeing here..how on earth do u beat a woman?its only a sick person dat does it.

4 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=penny01502]weather she was invited to the occassion or not, she doesn't deserved such embarrassment from any man[/quote][b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
so the poor maN DOESNT HAVE RIGHT TO SELF DEFENCE AGAIN. MAKE SHE CONTINUE DEY TRY AM
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by adekayo1234(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
the topic sef get as he be. The only thing I learnt from the passage is PDP flog former PDP.....Datsall
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
MissMeiya: I hate PDP and APC the both of them. Touts, all. *spit*

And you are what? a Ho i guess, *spits on you.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
You sha wanna show us laps ehn, we don see am...... Anyway, im tired of bashing pdp, cant get a high bp cos of some hell bound group of idiots.....
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by unanimous: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sahara reporter heard d story from both sides, and concluded with d headline dat d man did d beating.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Agrika: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Big shame on those who feel nothing is wrong with what happened to this woman, even if she attacked d man first ehen! so what.....u could hv simply played the victim to the nigerian press (a simple case of stooping to conquer)....u simply hv no right to raise ur hand on a woman, another man's wife for that matter. Shame! Shame! Shame!
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Albert0011(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, is the thuggish woman ur mother?
demdem the most outstanding e-goat of our time..the woman is ain't my mother,dullards like u aint supposed 2 be here so pls stop dropping all this twaddle lines here.

4 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
fabiano09:

And you are what? a Ho i guess, *spits on you.

Great response. I love the grammar, the capitalization (and lack thereof), the inconsistently punctuated exposition, and most of all... the LOGIC.

BRILLIANT LOGIC. The cleverest non sequitur I've ever read.

*claps*
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Moreena(f): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
humility is a virtue dat only few imbibe it.Mrs Ali shld ve sat wit d commoners.instead of dis national disgrace is d seat worth d humilition?

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by crusader01(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
PDP and APC are the same. I don't believe nairalanders will be e-fighting because of these parties.

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Happywoman(f): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Greed will not allow u people notice how stupid u all sound . Polithiefcians ! Useless leaders. No worry na to snap ur pants and private areas una go soon do to each other , just so u can score cheap points.
Agbaya , at ur age see as u open ur laps dey show the world sake of say dem slap u. Go out and research how many people have Been killed, unemployed,or maimed because of the likes of u, ur husband , attacker ,and the brand of politic u guys have created . Yeye people. Una neva start.
U for attach x-rays images as well. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Butoneday2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
undecided Just the begining dis is what i was expecting from d youths. Youth Presido!
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by kokoA(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Only her waka go meeting wey dem no invite her. Why dem no go brush her small? If she's my mummy I'd have dismummy her since.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by dcasca(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
I don't know when Nigerians will stop making politics a 'do or die' affair. We really need to change our thinking.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Sibrah: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
She has a tattoo.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Obinoscopy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Touts. They are touts. All of them. None exempted.

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by passionate88: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mynd44: Sorry for the beating, it is wrong and babaric but....... nice thighs.....call me perv. So? gringrincheesycheesy
perv so?.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Psychodavidovic: Just torn wrappers aint enough... i wanna see serious bruises and blood. angry

They deserve it.
I smell lies from mrs Ali. It is this same woman that her husband then the Nat. Party Chair allocated a SenatÓral ticket to her. She lost to Patrick Okowa of AccÓrd(PDP extension)

If over a 100 youth beat her, there's no way she wouldn't av landed in d hospital ie if God is merciful tÓ her.

The State PDP Chair controls the party in the State...Madam BOT shd take her BOT to fct

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Great response. I love the grammar, the capitalization (and lack thereof), the inconsistently punctuated exposition, and most of all... the LOGIC.

*claps*
chai chai chai... Deris god ooo.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by skyface00(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmmmm with such tattooz on ur neck madam nobody will take u serious ma.....and i dont support any man beaten a woman common dats so so so bad.....though i wasnt dere and i wont be in such place in my life where ppl have low respect 4 each other....still dont believe both parties because they were trained 2 lie..
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

*claps*

Madam wtf are u saying,u just type without thinking,spewing wateva incoherent bull outta ur head,u not only sound dumb and uncouth,but also r3tarded

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by komek(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
My believe is that, Dr Nneamaka whose husband is in APC is one of those that the APC must have planted in PDP thinking they cud use her to destablize PDP in Delta state. More beating is coming for u ma.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nigeria is the only country on Earth where Assault is not a crime. You can verbally or physically assault anyone and nothing will happen. A country filled to brim with wild animals walking on two feet.

What stops President Goodluck Jonathan from giving a 2-5 minutes speech to the Nation sternly and specifically condemning Physical and Verbal Assault, citing examples, affirming zero-tolerance of physical assault, and immediately setting up and empowering special bodies and hotlines to deal with such issues. That is how directions are set in a country. That is how leaders lead. And, that is how precedents are started and a wild and unruly bunch like Nigerians are set on the right path. Alas, Nigeria is directionless and a cow is leading Sheep, Pigs and donkeys when a Shepherd should be doing that job.

Nigeria is a sad case.

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra: BecauSE woman dey stand ,spread leg for road piss nowadays no mean say she fit grow prick.Ntoorrrrrr_!!

Next them,she shud act like a respected woman!
Na wa oo! grin

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by plendil: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
MissMeiya: I hate PDP and APC the both of them. Touts, all. *spit*
Obinoscopy: Touts. They are touts. All of them. None exempted.
crusader01: PDP and APC are the same. I don't believe nairalanders will be e-fighting because of these parties.
doofanc: simply put.

yet you see e-iddiots--supporter of APC vs cankerworms--on nairaland banging their over parties that doesn't give 2 facks about them. nansence!!

Thankfully we still have discerning minds on NL. Its really pathetic seeing the APC vs PDP camps trying to outdo each other in defence of their parties' continuous show of disdain for the Nigerian masses.

"can you imagine what that APC politician was doing?? and not possible in PDP!!"

"PDP is a party of killers! APC will be the best thing to happen to Naija!!!"

I laff in gwari. I will always say it: PDP = APC = self-seeking opportunists. Nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Demdem(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Albert0011: my dad the most outstanding e-goat of our time..the woman is ain't my mother,dullards like u aint supposed 2 be here so pls stop dropping all this twaddle lines here.

Wellsaid

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
You were not invited yet you wore a uniform to the event. Kpakpando, she seems to forget that her husband is no longer in power.

By the way, she should cover up her thighs and spare us the horror and attendamt nightmare of looking at those legs.

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
fabiano09:

Madam wtf are u saying,u just type without thinking,spewing wateva incoherent bull outta ur head,u not only sound dumb and uncouth,but also r3tarded

Look who's talking. You're too śtupid to understand the insult I gave you. Use the small change your slave masters give you to defend them online and buy yourself a dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by davno: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
Uninvited, yet she went to sit on d best available seat. Mad woman!!!

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by 3rdeye1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Women in politics should enjoy the wars in politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Chad ‘fuelling’ Boko Haram Insurgency With Eyes On Borno Oil Deposits / 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF / I Prostrated For Amosun, Begged Him For Governorship Ambition - Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.