Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife (25051 Views)

Felicia Oke Is Dead (Oyo APC Chairman's Wife) / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator / Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by kinharold(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
davno: Uninvited, yet she went to sit on d best available seat. Mad woman!!!

On arrival, I saw two vacant seats besides the former deputy governor, Chief Benjamin Elue, and the speaker, Mr. Peter Onwusanya. I quietly seated [myself] and immediately, to my surprise, the MC of the ceremony publicly announced that where I was seated was not meant for me,” she said.

Common sense and courtesy should have made her know that in a high powered occasion like this especially one that you were not invited to; you dont just go and sit on any seat just cos it is vacant not particularly a seat at the "High Table"

Even our Lord Jesus said something about that in the Big Book (Luke 14:8-11)

"When you are invited by anyone to a wedding feast, do not sit down in the best place, lest one more honorable than you be invited by him;
"and he who invited you and him come and say to you, 'Give place to this man,' and then you begin with shame to take the lowest place.
"But when you are invited, go and sit down in the lowest place, so that when he who invited you comes he may say to you, 'Friend, go up higher.' Then you will have glory in the presence of those who sit at the table with you.
"For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

She went and sat on the chair reserved for the state deputy governor, and the security agents approached her to look for somewhere else to sit, and she ‘flared up,’ saying she is a member of Board, and who is the deputy governor. All efforts to pacify her failed, and she walked up to me and asked me if I knew she is a member of Board.

Madam should learn to give honour to whom honour is due. BTW, why is it that it is every four years during election that she remembers that she is from Delta state.

5 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by kabba7(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Those involved in masala are of the militancy tribe and are sponsors of militants so giving themselves hot slaps once in a while is good for their health . No problem .
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by darqly(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hundred youth beat her and all she's grumbling about is torn PDP garb? grin
Anyway it's a 'family' affair so they'll probably reward the youth for handing down a damn good beating.
Power to the thugs...

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Forwetinnah: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Whose version of this daylight saga make we believe now? His or Hers?!
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Ugele: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
engrflames: Saharareporters r mostly interested in negative news, rumors, blackmail & propagandas against the pdp...
They r paid apc agents just like their associates here on nairaland; demdem, berem, bokoharam moderator (mynd44) etc
Mr big fool, pple dat lost their life during Immigration palava, poor health facilities, power failure, bad roads, encourage d corruption, increment of importation tariff(used cars), security instability, unemployment, bastardize Nigeria education, appointing murderers & criminal as a ministers, encourage d thuggery, marginalize south west & some other regions to favour south south & south east. And remember, u can't eat ur cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Ugele: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
engrflames: Saharareporters r mostly interested in negative news, rumors, blackmail & propagandas against the pdp...
They r paid apc agents just like their associates here on nairaland; demdem, berem, bokoharam moderator (mynd44) etc
Mr big fool, pple dat lost their life during Immigration palava, poor health facilities, power failure, bad roads, encourage d corruption, increment of importation tariff(used cars), security instability, unemployment, bastardize Nigeria education, appointing murderers & criminal as a ministers, encourage d thuggery, marginalize south west & some other regions to favour south south & south east. And remember, u can't eat ur cake and have it. So all dis are work of APC

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by antartica(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bunch of thugs that happens to be god fearing role models.

BBB-Big Bind Country.

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Look who's talking. You're too śtupid to understand the insult I gave you. Use the small change your slave masters give you to defend them online and buy yourself a dictionary.

I actually use it for sumtn beta,lookin fresh n hvn fun,what has whoring done for u?
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by billyG(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2014
I advice her 2 stay clear of dirty politik,her mr fix it husband/obj is not in power anymore.
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by anonimi: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2014
darqly: Hundred youth beat her and all she's grumbling about is torn PDP garb? grin

I too wonder oh sad
Have we considered (based on the version of events by the state chairman of the party) that the woman LIED about her been beaten

An attempt MAY have been made by some to harass her but they MAY have been stopped and she went ahead to tear her own clothes to make a media case.
Let us not always be in a hurry to make a judgement without considering ALL sides of the matter. Our elders say:

A gbo ejo enikan da, agba osika - an elder who judges based on one version of the story is a uselessly CLUELESS elder

Why would anyone here want to be a uselessly CLUELESS elder

BTW, how many people remember the story of the wife of our former Ambassador to Kenya who assaulted her husband but turned around to accuse the husband with picture of bruises to go with it shocked
Some people are simply DIABOLICAL and will go to any extent including inflicting injury to themselves to prove their point against their "enemy".

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Olubor: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2014
The witch hunter must continue to hunt the witch. That is the game
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by habitation(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2014
Celebration continues...... in ile-oluji,ondo state for giving them federal poly
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by habitation(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2014
Ile-oluji youth are waiting for employment
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by revelationuche: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Action film... grin grin grin Foolish party-leaders cum family[img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by OneNaira6: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
I actually don't feel sorry for her. I don't know why but I don't. I think she deserved it.

1 Like

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by lastpage: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2014
Wait o, is this Ahmadu Alli not the same man we tagged "Alli must Go" in those days?
Is he not the one that ordered that protesting University students be shot and mowed down by Police bullets?

Well, "what goes round, ....comes around".
The blood of the innocent are crying and wailing for vengeance! wink wink wink

No evil shall go unpunished.

Una disgrace just dey start.
Touts and Criminals masquerading as "Board members"! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

see the 'yeye Bra' dey used our stolen money to buy sef! angry angry
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by lastpage: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2014
Agrika: Big shame on those who feel nothing is wrong with what happened to this woman, even if she attacked d man first ehen! so what.....u could hv simply played the victim to the nigerian press (a simple case of stooping to conquer)....u simply hv no right to raise ur hand on a woman, another man's wife for that matter. Shame! Shame! Shame!

You are very right, a MAN should never beat a WOMAN.
....... I mean a REAL W-O-M-A-N

But l must remind folks like you that having a pair of saggy boobs and some hairy v-shape between the legs IS NOT WHAT MAKES YOU A WOMAN!
It is your courtesy and decorum in public places, your comportment and carriage (as against The kind of aggression and crudeness and illogical thought process that you just displayed in your post), that makes you a WOMAN.

"A Real WOMAN" would NEVER first raise her hand to slap a MAN (she would rather ask another thuggish fellow to do it on her behalf).

Only female touts and Area girls like you do that,..... and those types need to be given a thorough beating to make them become "A RESPECTABLE WOMAN".

Jeeez! A "real man" must NEVER raise his hand against a "real WOMAN". wink wink
what is good for the geese is sauce for the gander as well, right? shocked shocked

Loads of love.... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Kanwulia: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2014
Nigeria!
THE COUNTRY OF WOMEN-BEATERS!
Thug jam thug!
PDP should be re-named TJT! cheesy

She lucky say dem nor show her toto for youtube ke!
Who sen am message? cheesy

All this because dem 2 want the same senatorial seat?
2015 is gonna be bloody!
Kei!!!!
Re: Delta PDP Chairman, Youths, Beat Up Former PDP National Chairman's Wife by Agrika: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
lastpage:

You are very right, a MAN should never beat a WOMAN.
....... I mean a REAL W-O-M-A-N

But l must remind folks like you that having a pair of saggy boobs and some hairy v-shape between the legs IS NOT WHAT MAKES YOU A WOMAN!
It is your courtesy and decorum in public places, your comportment and carriage (as against The kind of aggression and crudeness and illogical thought process that you just displayed in your post), that makes you a WOMAN.

"A Real WOMAN" would NEVER first raise her hand to slap a MAN (she would rather ask another thuggish fellow to do it on her behalf).

Only female touts and Area girls like you do that,..... and those types need to be given a thorough beating to make them become "A RESPECTABLE WOMAN".

Jeeez! A "real man" must NEVER raise his hand against a "real WOMAN". wink wink
what is good for the geese is sauce for the gander as well, right? shocked shocked

Loads of love.... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!
sorry to be impolite but u are a FOOL in 5D...wtf!....why taking it personal....cant u just address the topic without involving ME.....please MR. Dont push me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Said I Was Going To Die In Office – Obasanjo / Day Buhari Showered Praise On Ekweremadu. / Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.