Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

How to Get Celebrity Interviews? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How to Get Celebrity Interviews? (2934 Views)

Celebrity Interviews With Swit Tv. Contact Us To Get Yours Now. / Get Celebrity Hook Up On Taafoo.com / Recent Celebrity Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by Seun(m): 2:08am On May 09, 2005
Does anyone know[b] how [/b]to get interviews with 'happening' people like 2face Idibia, Asa, Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, et cetera? Do you have links to any star, would-be star, or has-been star? Please let me know! I think we need things like this to attract a mainstream audience towards our site.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by IAH(f): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2005
I think you can contact Genevieve Nnaji via the e-mail address on her website and tell her your motive. She can do a chat-interview with you if you tell her there are many of her fans on your website(which is true abi?) She might respond cos she did same with a discussion forum on Nigerian movies and she actually collected numbers of some of her fans who are members of the forum and called them. I can't say if she'll answer but it's worth giving a try.
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by hotangel2(f): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2005
I for a person, have no idea.
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by 2chik(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2005
what's hot about rita. nothin. shes just there
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2005
if you're interested enough and you know where to search, e.g: forums, magazines e.t.c. and get to know fellow members of forums well you can easily get phone numbers of Nigerian musicians or people in the industry. i myself i've spoken with Ruggedman, Modenine, Genevive, Wale of Cool FM Abuja, a Top MTN official e.t.c before. i've also come across people like Julius Agwu, DJ Jimmy Jat etc's number before but haven't really had cause to call them.
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by Scorpio(f): 3:15am On Aug 29, 2005
Mayb u can hook Seun up then, hell, i would luv to have a word wif Ruggedman. his C.D is wicked!
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by cammax7(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2006
I work with a Magazine(TheApplause), its a Campus/Youth Magazine. I could get contacts from there.But I have contacts of Jimmy Jatt(DJ), Keinde Ogungbe(Keke), DOne, Charley Boy, Basket Mouth, Mitchel of Emete, Modenine, Eedris Abdulkareem, Rhmzo, Ruggedman. Do I get paid if I contact them do the interviw(coz I need the money man.)
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by Seun(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2006
Wow, this is cool. So I'll have to pay in order to give them additional publicity by featuring them in an interview. I don't like celebrities for that reason.
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by cammax7(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2006
no u dont have to. actually in some cases they have to pay you for giving them the publicity. i only talked about me needing money and saying u'd settle me if i arrange the interview not necessary though was just saying
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by skylady(f): 7:49pm On May 21, 2006
pls can someone help me wit tuface's phone number it's argent.i know u can do it.
Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by Scorpio(f): 11:58pm On May 21, 2006
groupies

Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by queen2006(f): 1:08am On May 25, 2006
Seun, African Vibes Magazine is connected to almost all of the top African Celebs. As an executive on the team, I get to mingle with these people since we have to interview them. The cover of the June/July issue of African Vibes magazine features screenwriter and movie director of PHAT GIRLZ - Nnegest Likke. Find out why she chose Nigeria to be represented in her movie and lots more!!!!!. We got all the juicy vibes from her past and find out her personal ties to Nigeria.

2Face is featured in our next issue of African Vibes magazine which is going out next week. We asked him all of the juicy vibes including the rumor about him having a baby and know what he said, pick up the magazine. He also has a concert in Maryland this weekend for those of you in this area.

Check out our website for locations where you can pick up the magazine. Make sure you pick up a copy of African Vibes Magazine and enjoy a good read. The magazine is all about glamour, African celebrities, issues that affect us and the contemporary African in the diaspora.

Re: How to Get Celebrity Interviews? by ayoappeal(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ Seun, i don't think it's safe to start sharing phone numbers on a public forum like this, i'm a journalist also, and i have a whole lot of celebrity contacts i could give you, but for several reason i can't give them out except u can get in touch wit me if it's that important to you.

ayoappeal@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun Clocks 40 / Meet Davido's Girlfriend!! / Genevieve Nnaji, Seyi Shay+Dolapo Oni’s Outfit @Day4 Lagos Fashion&Design Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.