Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) (10166 Views)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / ‘men Love My Big Bum Bum'; Says Woman With The World’s Biggest Bum-bum: 7-feet W / World's Tallest Dog ZEUS. 7-foot Tall And Weighs 70kg. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) by ALLCONCERN: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
[img][/img]
Rumeysa Gelgi, a 17-year-old girl from Turkey has been named the Worlds tallest female teenager. At 7ft tall ,she received the Guinness World Record award in her hometown of Safranbolu, Karabük.
Rumeysa whose height is caused by a condition,Weaver Syndrome( a rare genetic disorder that causes rapid growth)is also an 11th grade high school student and her parents and older siblings, are all ‘normal’ height.
She said…..
‘I like being different from everyone else. It’s interesting and makes me feel special. It also provides me with easy access to high places, and looking down at people from above isn’t a bad thing either.’
Her record will feature in the 2015 Guinness World Records book… See more pictures here http://allconcern.com/meet-worlds-tallest-female-teenager-17yr-7-feet-tall/

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) by AlienfromMars: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmm! Am imagining how her guy composure will look like when he wants to bleep her.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, / Beware!!! Activate Whatsapp Without Internet Is A SCAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.