Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander (10174 Views)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Ur Fellow Nairalander. / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by anonymousbabyy: 12:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Seems most people tend to have bigger balls when sitting behind a computer/phone screen but if you actually met another nairalander in reality, how would you behave. Men would you approach the females and women, would you be as bold as some of you are on here?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Anuoluwap(m): 2:27am On Oct 14, 2013
I see them everyday in my area. Wetin be the new thing?

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Princessmel(f): 2:51am On Oct 14, 2013
I've never seen any, I'd love to grin I doubt some of them would have the balls to act the same way in reality as they portray themselves on here

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by EejaNla01(m): 4:35am On Oct 14, 2013
I prefer to be approached than to approach.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 14, 2013
If I saw any Nairalander... Id punch them in the balls - excluding girls of course - ... except if it was somebody that I liked... and that's only like 4 people.. so if you see me peoples, watch your balls angry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by temi4fash(m): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2013
wat so special abt seeing an human being......

I wont b surprised if some pple are the opposite of wat dai seem to be online

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2013
If I recognize a fellow Nairalander, then I will greet the person and small chat. If I can talk to them here, then there's no reason I can't do the same offline.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Gudintent: 5:41am On Oct 14, 2013
To Hez - give me a huge brotherly hug and don't let go, beautiful soul, just being around him is all I need.

To Mas - I will probably be in awe once he says hello ~ catch me before I hit the ground cos I know my knees will buckle cheesy

To Mynd - beautiful mind that he has, ask him about the inspiration behind his writings

MBJ - the Don of romance, I can learn a lot from you.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Tolexander: 5:41am On Oct 14, 2013
I will try to ask for the handle, if it is a member that had yabbed me before, i will slap him and bolt.

Only few members have the real life attributes demonstrated on the forum.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by timpaker(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2013
I would simply snub and pass grin shake hands with the person.
I once met a nairalander on a plane though and I pretended like I've not heard about the forum before cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Vivly(f): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2013
We've got about 1.2million nairalanders. That means I must have met some inadverntely. If it's a face I recognize, lucky you.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Say hi, lil small talk n move on smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Emmyk(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2013
I have seen quite a good number of nairalanders. No biggy undecided

They are the ones fascinated to see me. They be like " so this is Emmyk " cheesycheesy
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2013
I'll probably won't even recognise them. I'll just walk straight on undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja: If I saw any Nairalander... Id punch them in the balls - excluding girls of course - ... except if it was somebody that I liked... and that's only like 4 people.. so if you see me peoples, watch your balls angry
You have gone crazy..... grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2013
If I meet a female Nairalander,first thing I would do is to squeeze her b.reasts! angry

And if it happen to be a male,I would just exchange handshake and move on! undecided
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123: I'll probably won't even recognise them. I'll just walk straight on undecided undecided
Even if that Nairalander happen to be Afam? Becos I'm sure you both haven't met before.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Vivly(f): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Danhumprey: If I meet a female Nairalander,first thing I would do is to squeeze her b.reasts! angry

And if it happen to be a male,I would just exchange handshake and move on! undecided
Na lie!!
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by homesteady(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Emmm what will I do?? Ok! We'll just have a little chat, exchange numbers and address! smiley
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Vivly: Na lie!!
Seriously! Try me! You would like the feeling. wink

By the way,you've got mail.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Danhumprey: Even if that Nairalander happen to be Afam? Becos I'm sure you both haven't met before.

I haven't met anyone offline before tongue
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by chucky234(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123: I'll probably won't even recognise them. I'll just walk straight on undecided undecided
Nne me nko?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2013
chucky234: Nne me nko?

Have I seen you before ? undecided
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by kunlesehan(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Nairaland is one big heap of humanity without borders.
Whether we meet or not it doesn't matter. What matters is that we continue to stay optimistic and peaceable, because your words and posts might save, help or damage lives you might never meet in your lifetime.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Danhumprey: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123:

I haven't met anyone offline before tongue
For real?? Okay,what would be your reaction when you meet Afam face to face for the first time? Would you proceed to plant a kiss on his lips? wink
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Sijo01(f): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2013
...met two sweethearts(Male and Female). wink wink
can't even remember the behaviour at first sight. sad
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by chucky234(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123:

You will soon hun
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by chucky234(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Will kill Musiwa with extreme prejudice if I meet him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beware!!! Activate Whatsapp Without Internet Is A SCAM! / Download These Very Useful And Powerful SOFTWARES / Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.