Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store (1362 Views)

My Dell Studio 1535 Battery Is Not Charging, Can Anyone Help Me? / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
please help! I have not been able to connect to the windows store since I bought my laptop in march and I need so many stuff from the store.
please help, Is anything wrong somewhere?
Re: Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by 1stola: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
That is not unusual. window 8 in an experimental os.
no permanent solution to your problem.
Re: Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
please what is the best thing U think I should do?@1stola
Re: Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by 1stola: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Only solution is to restore ur PC to early time when you know the store was working or run recovery.
Re: Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
The store has never worked, initially I thought its jex a network issue hoping that it would be accessible with time which it never did.
Re: Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by princesidney(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
luveth: The store has never worked, initially I thought its jex a network issue hoping that it would be accessible with time which it never did.
I can imagine how u feel, I felt like that d 1st time I started using windows 8 but the truth is "Windows 8 Store needs a very Fast network to open it for the first time". And then when u want to open it again, it will not need dat very fast network. I confirmed dis wen sum1 complained abt d windows store n I told him to try browsin in d nyt or early in d morning wen he knows d network is very very fast n wen he did, d store opened. I do not kno y microsoft made it so.
Re: Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by Bawss1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
1stola: That is not unusual. window 8 in an experimental os.
no permanent solution to your problem.
Oga go and parallel park properly. Experimental OS ke.

OP should confirm that he is first connected to the Internet. If possible he should see if he can access the web and Windows store using the same network on another computer... This may very well be a network issue so, let him try this first. If he can get in the store with another computer on that network then we can focus squarely on his Dell.

(This is all just basic troubleshooting)
Re: Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by 1stola: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bawss1:
Oga go and parallel park properly. Experimental OS ke.

OP should confirm that he is first connected to the Internet. If possible he should see if he can access the web and Windows store using the same network on another computer... This may very well be a network issue so, let him try this first. If he can get in the store with another computer on that network then we can focus squarely on his Dell.

(This is all just basic troubleshooting)

Mr. Know it all.
Just shut up and stop typing rubbish.
Re: Please Help! My Dell Inspiron 3251 Laptop(win8 )cannot Connect The Windows Store by Bawss1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
^ Let's not derail this thread. Your comment about Win8 being an experimental OS is unfounded and I called you out on it because FUD has never done anyone any good. I'm sure the OP would prefer constructive approaches to solving the problem he has, let's direct the discussion to this instead.

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems Formatting My Asus Windows 8.1 Laptop / I Want To Buy Hp Chromebook14 / Choose How To, It's Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.