Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako (1595 Views)

Buhari Will Not Force My Impeachment Illegally - Fayose / Impeachment: Nyako Declares Public Holiday / Obasanjo Was Behind My Impeachment – Ex Gov Ladoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by Naijavibz: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Adamawa state governor, Murtala Nyako, said on Saturday 12 July that he had forgiven all those planning to impeach him from office.

Nyako said this while addressing his supporters who paid him a solidarity visit at his residence in Yola.

The governor appealed to his supporters and all well-meaning citizens of the state to remain calm and pray to God to protect them from falling along ethnic and religious lines.

He described those behind his planned impeachment as the enemy of peace and the people of the state.

Nyako said that legitimate sons and daughters of the state would never cause hardship on their brothers and sisters.

“Despite the unwarranted state of emergency enforced on the people of the state coupled with the dust-to-down-curfew, some irresponsible elements based in Abuja are trying to create additional hardship for the people,” he said...
Click for the full gist: http://naijavibz..com/2014/07/i-forgive-those-planning-my-impeachment.html
or
like us on facebook: www.facebook.com/naijavibz
or
follow us on twitter : @Naijavibz

Cheers!

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by cyril83(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nothing do you baba mai mangoro. Jonathan is a woman wrapper and a dumb weakling, he has no balls to impeach you.

9 Likes

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Cries of a sinking man. In your Next life, don't run your mouth like a parrot.

8 Likes

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by gunuvi(m): 2:39am On Jul 13, 2014
cyril83: Nothing do you baba mai mangoro. Jonathan is a woman wrapper and a dumb weakling, he has no balls to impeach you.
even nyako too will laugh at this your comment. nyako that has been in abuja since two weeks begging gej daily

11 Likes

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by Ikengawo: 2:55am On Jul 13, 2014
look at this animal that was drumming the battle cry of genocide talking about forgiveness

5 Likes

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by portix: 3:05am On Jul 13, 2014

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by worthytalk: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2014
When Berem in one of posts asserted that Jonathan doesn't possess balls to impeach Nyako some doubting Thomas like me scolded her. Today I'm apologising to her. Berem I'm sorry for scolding you. I promise to believe you from now on more than the ball less one.

1 Like

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2014
Why won't you,after all,you were forgiven by the power that be,with enough ghana must go exchanging hands..next time,watch your steps.
Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by gramci: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2014
Good night Nyako

3 Likes

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by Naijavibz: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2014
gramci: Good night Nyako

does this mean i have been banned moderator?
i have not been able to create any new topic as it keeps telling me server overwhelmed, yet my other account is able to create new topics.
pls shed more light on this moderator...
Thanks.

Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by paulmarkino: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2014
***forgiven*** SMH
Re: I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako by bashydemy(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2014
I love this man, he got so much balls i swear. he was asked to apologize and withdraw his letter and he said no. Omo i doff my hat for this man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Khadija Dare unvielled / A’ibom Guber 2015: Bassey Albert Bows To Pressure / whole igboland massly come out to support north Buhari remove western nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.