Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? (767 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / At 30, Should I Travel For MSc or Continue My Business? / Should I Go For Msc Abroad Or Stay With My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by paralysis: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2014
i have a Bsc in Nursing in Nigeria and 2yrs gone since i came out if school and am yet to make a decision.I have the option of joining the Nigerian navy or traveling out to practice my nursing,am in a confused state now and would appreciate if someone with more exposure can advice me appropriately. thanks
Note;my interest is mainly on the income
Re: Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 13, 2014
All these decisions are ment to be made long time after High School. First you don't know What you want. Lemme now ask you. Do you want to be a nurse or Navy whatever
Note: choose wat u love to do. That way "the work" becomes Play. And u will never get tired or frustrated over ur Job
Re: Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by alphacapa(f): 1:48am On Jul 13, 2014
Join the navy. After you can retire and enjoy your life in the US and take your board exam to be a nurse there.
Re: Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by paralysis: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2014
runzlord: All these decisions are ment to be made long time after High School. First you don't know What you want. Lemme now ask you. Do you want to be a nurse or Navy whatever
Note: choose wat u love to do. That way "the work" becomes Play. And u will never get tired or frustrated over ur Job
i can do both and love both but am looking at the income that each will generate
Re: Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2014
paralysis:
i can do both and love both but am looking at the income that each will generate
of course nursing. u dont need to be a side kick to knw that
Re: Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by cman77(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2014
Nurses r well remunerated and taken care of in d US.infact,dey nid pple who studied nursing in d US nd u r well taken care of in terms of d pay.
However,if its d Nig Navy u wanna join,its still ok.But in ur case u talk about moni,of which travelling to practice nursing in d US pays more dan in d Nig navy.

Goodluck in ur decision.
Re: Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by paralysis: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
cman77: Nurses r well remunerated and taken care of in d US.infact,dey nid pple who studied nursing in d US nd u r well taken care of in terms of d pay.
However,if its d Nig Navy u wanna join,its still ok.But in ur case u talk about moni,of which travelling to practice nursing in d US pays more dan in d Nig navy.

Goodluck in ur decision.
thanks bro
Re: Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by Omojuwagem(f): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2014
Choose wat u lov doing not the income cos there will b a time d income wont be enough again due to increased responsibilities but the joy of wat u do wil keep u going
Re: Should I Travel To The US Or Stay In Nigeria? by paralysis: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Omojuwagem: Choose wat u lov doing not the income cos there will b a time d income wont be enough again due to increased responsibilities but the joy of wat u do wil keep u going
if the Joy of the job keeps me going, what is going to be paying the bills of my 8boys and 4girls

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Is Easy If You Know How / Gsm Database For Sale / Vacancies For The Position Of Lecturer In Pefti Film Institute, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.