Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Have You Ever Been Brainwashed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Been Brainwashed? (456 Views)

BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo / Nigerian Has Been Brainwashed With Election / My Friend Has Been Brainwashed For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Brainwashed? by TopsyKrete: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2014
A guy was blindly saying that he can never be brain washed, that how can a sane person decides that he/she wants to be a candidate of suicide bombing, that they are fools to have stoop so low, then i asked the guy a question,
Who bombed the World Trade Center and attacted the Pentagon on the 11th of September 2001, was it orchestrated by Osama Bin Laden of Al Qaeda or was it orchestrated by the George W. Bush administration?

What was the motive behind the attack and for whose benefit?

Your response will determine whether you have been brainwashed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Brainwashed? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2014
so ur point is

(1) (Reply)

Peaceful Rally Mophes Into Violent Riot In Bueno Aires After Agentina Loses Worl / Bayero University Kano (BUK) Aspirants Lets Meet Here / What Gsm Mobile Number Database Can Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.