Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity (6129 Views)

CBN, Western Union Launch Foreign Remittance Service / Withdrawal Problem In Cashless Nigeria Business / $10bn Annual Remittance By Nigerians In Diaspora – Western Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by samdavjustin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hey guys I am located in the USA and I am very interested in this business venture. I would like to be part of this business. How can I get in touch with you?
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by housestark: 1:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Bitcoin:

We are still in the legal phase of this venture. We shall be going live early 2016 and we stand to benefit immensely from the recent restrictions placed by the CBN in regards to withdrawing dollars or making POS purchases via foreign eCommerce sites. Our platform will also make it easier and cheaper for those remitting money to and from Nigeria for business, school fees, medical payments and other transactions.

The beauty of bitcoin is the very fact that it operates irregardless of what the world's central banks choose to do. Central banks dictate how you can spend your money, they mismanage the economy which results in unprecedented inflation rates. Imagine you have N100,000 in the bank but that money is worth 50% less now due to a 100% inflation rate. In other words, that money doesn't have the buying power it did early 2014. So many economies around the world have been hit with very high inflation rates particularly countries dependent on Oil, ex Nigeria, Russia, Venezuela, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

With our Bitcoin Remittance Gateway, we can circumvent these silly restrictions for literally 50% less fees than the usual Western Union, Money Gram, Wire Transfers and PayPal fees. I never gave up on my vision, the interests has been so high lately and we stand to sail these waves.

Good Morning Sir,

I am an Economics Graduate seeking employment. I believe that I can quickly learn on the job and be a very valuable human asset to you and your business.

Please quote me and reply with your email to enable me send my Curriculum Vitae and any other required documents to you. Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by legalwealth(m): 1:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Bitcoin:
We all know that Western Union, Money gram and other remittance businesses make hundreds of billions of dollars every year in fees just to send money to people all around the world. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies will not replace these known companies anytime soon, but it can challenge them and only needs a small slice of their pie to thrive. With Bitcoin I can send money to anyone anywhere in the world virtually instantaneously for as little as 1cent. For example I can send $100 to someone in lagos for just 1cent and it will arrive in a matter of minutes whereas if I were to send $100 via western union, I could be charged $12 or more plus you might have to wait until the next day or so to receive it.

Western union and others have to make money to pay their staff, plus rent and other bank fees. With bitcoin all you need is a phone, laptop, computer, table or any device with internet access to send or receive money. Since this is a business idea, there has to be some profit to be made. Ex, if someone wants to send $100 to Nigeria, we can charge the person $6. When the bitcoin appears into the person's wallet, he or she would've to convert bitcoin to naira that's why we would charge the $6.

I'm looking for folks already familiar about bitcoin and are willing to set up a remittance business based on bitcoin/crypto currency. Venture capitalists, financial advisors, bitcoin enthusiasts, speculators, and entrepreneurs are highly invited in this business opportunity. Kindly post any suggestions, ideas or requests here. If you are not familiar with bitcoin you can start here www.weusecoins.com I can also be reached via email

Good day!
Are you still in the business as I do have Bitcoins to sell?
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by omalistic(f): 5:10pm On May 05, 2016
legalwealth:

Good day!
Are you still in the business as I do have Bitcoins to sell?

If you are looking to exchange your bitcoin to Naira you can use BitPesa, one of Africa's biggest Bitcoin exchanges. Whether you are buying or selling Bitcoins their rates are very friendly - quite competitive compared to what we have with most Bitcoin brokers in the country, and funds are sent to you within minutes. Plus they have an excellent customer service team, readily available to help with your inquiries on most social media platforms, including Whatsapp. All you need to do is sign up for free on www.bitpesa.co. For more information, check out: https://www.bitpesa.co/nigeria-general
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Bitcoin:

We are still in the legal phase of this venture. We shall be going live early 2016 and we stand to benefit immensely from the recent restrictions placed by the CBN in regards to withdrawing dollars or making POS purchases via foreign eCommerce sites. Our platform will also make it easier and cheaper for those remitting money to and from Nigeria for business, school fees, medical payments and other transactions.

The beauty of bitcoin is the very fact that it operates irregardless of what the world's central banks choose to do. Central banks dictate how you can spend your money, they mismanage the economy which results in unprecedented inflation rates. Imagine you have N100,000 in the bank but that money is worth 50% less now due to a 100% inflation rate. In other words, that money doesn't have the buying power it did early 2014. So many economies around the world have been hit with very high inflation rates particularly countries dependent on Oil, ex Nigeria, Russia, Venezuela, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

With our Bitcoin Remittance Gateway, we can circumvent these silly restrictions for literally 50% less fees than the usual Western Union, Money Gram, Wire Transfers and PayPal fees. I never gave up on my vision, the interests has been so high lately and we stand to sail these waves.

Oga whenever u finally settle all issues n ready to start,.please mention me. But I'll like to say that I'll only b an investor cos I get other things wey I dey do.
Thank you Sir
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by temigreat(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Making Bitcoin the Easy Way

I personally make an easy $50 - $100 spending 15 to 20 mins daily using this method & I guarantee that if you utilize it properly then you can also make decent amount of bitcoins using this method so if interested to know more contact me @ temiwonder@gmail.bitcoins, 08179675371(whatsapp),
7AD4962A.

Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by Mykeldaniel: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2016
If anyone is still interested in venturing into the biz of bitcoin remita. Send in your email asap and lets discuss biz.
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by Mykeldaniel: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2016
I have got many clients let's say importers who are highly in need of bitcoins right now,I have three credible wallets which I can use to trade,I'm even trying as much as I can to earn bitcoins through mining and other online satoshi. I see these as a greatest opportunity but I think one has to get some lil capital to facilitate and enhance on this platform. @Bitcoin,Weldon you gat a good vision and I want to encourage you. I will like to work with you if know where you think I can fit-in.

Are you into the venture yet?
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by azpunpin: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Kindly share: vixanhat@gmail.com
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by JOHNCHEM: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2017
Please,am interested in the bitcoin remitta.Am a banker,i understand both bitcoin and remittance business.But i dont have the fund to startup.Will be nice to hookup with the team.
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by sKeetz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dude you must have made a shit load of money from bitcoins. I wish I knew about bitcoins as far back as 2014.
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by kennypoju(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Interested
Re: Bitcoin Remittance Business For Nigeria - Business Opportunity by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2019
Dreams do come true. Hope yours saw the light of the day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle / I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! / How Do You Sell Goods To People You Meet Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.